PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone agree with me here?

lucky5511
07-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok I really hate it when someone starts a thread. Then someone who thinks they know everything about PE2k or about forums goes on that thread and says there is already a thread like this. And they say this thread is pointless. Well IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THREAD DON"T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *and yes I was yelling* does anyone agree with me on this or am I the only one? If you post here and say this thread is pointless and there is already a thread like this just get a life.

Furyflame
07-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok I really hate it when someone starts a thread. Then someone who thinks they know everything about PE2k or about forums goes on that thread and says there is already a thread like this. And they say this thread is pointless. Well IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THREAD DON"T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *and yes I was yelling* does anyone agree with me on this or am I the only one? If you post here and say this thread is pointless and there is already a thread like this just shut up and get a life.
Well they are alerting them that the thread has already been made.

Azumao
07-04-2007, 07:36 PM
It doesn't matter how long you've been on the forum, if you know that there' already a thread like that you have all the right to post there. However, if it's already been said, then you shouldn't.

Either way, this thread is pointless and is going to be a flame war any moment now. >.<

DaRkUmBrEoN
07-04-2007, 07:52 PM
You want to here this from someone with some authority, fine.

I find people screaming "This thread has been made before!!!" only useful when one person says it, reports it and flags it as reported so that no one else replies.

The second person to shout the same phrase is being pointless.

As for this thread, it's pointless and uncalled for. And yes, I have a life.

-]DU with a padlock[-