PDA

View Full Version : Locations of Fire Stone

Scorch Ry
07-04-2007, 11:52 PM
^.^ I couldn't really find a thread relating to this.

Does anyone know where the Fire Stone can be found? I know they can all be found in the Underground, but I haven't been able to come across one (i have six of the other stones except the fire stone) so is there any place I can find one outside the Underground?

azureFlames
07-04-2007, 11:56 PM
There's two (I think) at the Fuego Ironworks.

Professor Geoffrey
07-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Try digging Underground. You might come across a Fire Stone. There's no limit to what can be found down there! It just depends if it's rare or not.

troacctid
07-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Best way is to tranfer them from Fire Red or Leaf Green, where you can buy as many as you want at the Department Store for only $1200 each. But if you don't have Fire Red or Leaf Green, just go to Fuego Ironworks, and you can dig underground if you need more.

Scorch Ry
07-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Try digging Underground. You might come across a Fire Stone. There's no limit to what can be found down there! It just depends if it's rare or not.
Yeah, I tried going to the Underground, but I actually came across more Heart Scales than a fire stone (which is currently none. ^.^;; Quite weird to me...)

Professor Geoffrey
07-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I tried going to the Underground, but I actually came across more Heart Scales than a fire stone (which is currently none. ^.^;; Quite weird to me...)

Usually, when you're looking for something, something you were looking for before comes up more often. Now think about finding Heart Scales, and maybe you'll find Fire Stones. It's kind of awkward, actually. ^_^;

mjb4991
07-05-2007, 01:15 AM
There's two (I think) at the Fuego Ironworks.

Yah, there is at least one. You also get Flamethrower there.

VictoryBonsai
07-05-2007, 01:52 PM
In the Fuego Ironworks building there is.