PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

VictoryBonsai
07-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I put a LVl 45 Drapion in the GTS, asked for a Palkia LVl 100, and today i went to the GTS and got a Japanese Palkia LVl 100! It was my first Japanese Pokemon.:tongue:
I am pretty surprised!:oops:

Professor Geoffrey
07-04-2007, 11:39 PM
That person must be suicidal, or, it's cloned.

Furyflame
07-04-2007, 11:42 PM
That person must be suicidal, or, it's cloned.
Or it could be a hack.

Drift
07-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Probably cloned. I have a feeling everyone puts clones on there. I ask for some real good stuff (things I personally wouldn't part with), and I get it in less than a minute. :neutral:

VictoryBonsai
07-05-2007, 12:09 AM
In its description it says Met At Spear Pillar at Lvl 47, I think it is the real one.:oops:

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 01:25 AM
In its description it says Met At Spear Pillar at Lvl 47, I think it is the real one.:oops:

With pokesave you can make the capture location ANYWHERE and the level caught anywhere and and even what ball and moves and everything

Furyflame
07-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Lucky, i've never caught a clone.

Shiny Charizard
07-05-2007, 02:41 AM
I put a LVl 45 Drapion in the GTS, asked for a Palkia LVl 100, and today i went to the GTS and got a Japanese Palkia LVl 100! It was my first Japanese Pokemon.:tongue:
I am pretty surprised!:oops:
Wow, that's really cool. I've never been that lucky on the GTS. At the beginning of the game, I put up a Chimchar and asked for a Piplup. That's about as fair as it can get. Well, I ended up getting a hacked Piplup. That's weird, isn't it?

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Wow, that's really cool. I've never been that lucky on the GTS. At the beginning of the game, I put up a Chimchar and asked for a Piplup. That's about as fair as it can get. Well, I ended up getting a hacked Piplup. That's weird, isn't it?

Baha how unlucky could you get? xD

I've gotten really lucky on GTS. I got a hacked shiny Palkia once for a male Wooper, and legit shiny Deoxys for a lv30 Dunsparce, and legit shiny Ho-Ho for a Manaphy. And whenever I ask for something, I ALWAYS get it. :hungry:

Tsunami
07-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Yeah well I put a Level 70 Dialga on GTS and asked for a Level 100 Female Abra and I got it :(

Cybernetic Ghost
07-05-2007, 08:49 AM
With pokesave you can make the capture location ANYWHERE and the level caught anywhere and and even what ball and moves and everything

Most people arnt going to go through the hastle with something like Palkia. It probably is just cloned.

If it was something hard to get(Space-C Deoxys, any pokemon with perfect IVs, any event pokemon) THEN I'd agree, it was probably Pokesav, but no point with Palkia really, espically if your trading it over GTS where people dont see its location until you make the trade(If your trading for what they put up, and not putting it up yourself ofc).