PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when you are facing the leader of the battle tower?

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 01:54 AM
I think I am facing him, unless they say it specificaly...but this is the second time I have been to fight this guy.

He has a scyther duskull and rotom. :| They arll do the toxic, protect, double team thing. I hate it! it always kills me.

is this the leader?

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 01:56 AM
No, when you are about to battle him, the lady who heals your Pokemon after each match say something like "The Tower Tycoon wants to battle you" and this dude with HUGE yellow hair comes out. He has a Dragonite, Rypherior, and....something I can't remember...

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 01:58 AM
No, when you are about to battle him, the lady who heals your Pokemon after each match say something like "The Tower Tycoon wants to battle you" and this dude with HUGE yellow hair comes out. He has a Dragonite, Rypherior, and....something I can't remember...
I think it's a milotic. haha. :) thank you!! :) I will be happy now. haha. I am so mad because I have been doing so many challenges but I have yet to fave the damn tycoon, how long does it take? I always lose to the guy with duskull

-PK
07-05-2007, 01:59 AM
I think it's a milotic. haha. :) thank you!! :) I will be happy now. haha. I am so mad because I have been doing so many challenges but I have yet to fave the damn tycoon, how long does it take? I always lose to the guy with duskull

On your 21st and 49th straight wins in the single battle room, is when you face him.

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 02:01 AM
On your 21st and 49th straight wins in the single battle room, is when you face him.

thank you soo soo so o much! haha this takes a lot of geuss work out of my strategies. haha. :)

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 02:01 AM

Yeah it's a Milotic. ^_^

Also I don't remember how many times. I THINK (I could very well be wrong about this) I got a 7 battle win streak 3 times in a row (21 altogether) without loosing. It's worth it cause the 3 Pokemon you are using get ribbons and you get 20BPs.

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Yeah it's a Milotic. ^_^

Also I don't remember how many times. I THINK (I could very well be wrong about this) I got a 7 battle win streak 3 times in a row (21 altogether) without loosing. It's worth it cause the 3 Pokemon you are using get ribbons and you get 20BPs.

Yeah I am trying so hard. haha. I am really new to the battle tower thing. hey...if I battle 14 people and then leave and then battle 7 more does that count? Or do I have to battle 21 at the same time?

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Yeah I am trying so hard. haha. I am really new to the battle tower thing. hey...if I battle 14 people and then leave and then battle 7 more does that count? Or do I have to battle 21 at the same time?

No, it counts. Just win against 21 people without any losses. If you loose then it starts over. After 21 go in again and he comes up randomly. I usually seen him after the 4th person.

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 02:37 AM
No, it counts. Just win against 21 people without any losses. If you loose then it starts over. After 21 go in again and he comes up randomly. I usually seen him after the 4th person.

Alrighty. I have 33 bp already. haha and I've been losing to the duskull over and over. I can't wait to get the tycoon! :)

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Alrighty. I have 33 bp already. haha and I've been losing to the duskull over and over. I can't wait to get the tycoon! :)

I think I know who you're talking about. I loose to that dude a lot too. T_T He's annoying. So good luck and everything. Who's on your team by the way? I had Floatzel, Weavile, and Lucario with me when I beat him.

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 02:46 AM
I think I know who you're talking about. I loose to that dude a lot too. T_T He's annoying. So good luck and everything. Who's on your team by the way? I had Floatzel, Weavile, and Lucario with me when I beat him.

Uhh, I always use Electivire, almost never fails me. And Milotic and Roserade. I never really lose to anyone but that guy. Elevetivire has Firepunch, thunderpunch earthquake and low kick, pretty good imo I know ice punch would be beter but I am NOT breeding about for that. :|

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Uhh, I always use Electivire, almost never fails me. And Milotic and Roserade. I never really lose to anyone but that guy. Elevetivire has Firepunch, thunderpunch earthquake and low kick, pretty good imo I know ice punch would be beter but I am NOT breeding about for that. :|

Wow pretty strong team. You should have too much trouble. You should be able to take out at leats 2 of the tycoons Pokemon with Eletivire alone. Milotic would be good against Rypherior, and Roserade would be good against his Milotic. Just keep cool and don't make any stupid mistakes like press the wrong move. It could cost you the match. I can't tell you how many times I lost to someone because my finger pressed the wrong one cause I wasn't paying attention.

^_^I'd like to battle you sometime too. I need a good opponent cause I'm planning on entering a tounament in a week or so and I need some training. I use a Mew though, which I take out if someone really hates battling ubers...

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Wow pretty strong team. You should have too much trouble. You should be able to take out at leats 2 of the tycoons Pokemon with Eletivire alone. Milotic would be good against Rypherior, and Roserade would be good against his Milotic. Just keep cool and don't make any stupid mistakes like press the wrong move. It could cost you the match. I can't tell you how many times I lost to someone because my finger pressed the wrong one cause I wasn't paying attention.

^_^I'd like to battle you sometime too. I need a good opponent cause I'm planning on entering a tounament in a week or so and I need some training. I use a Mew though, which I take out if someone really hates battling ubers...

Hey, iof you raise it it's a pokemon. People choose there pokemon so yeah. I mean I don't care unless you use ALL ubers. What levels are your pokemon? Mine range from 40 to 70. :)

CrazyVulpix
07-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey, iof you raise it it's a pokemon. People choose there pokemon so yeah. I mean I don't care unless you use ALL ubers. What levels are your pokemon? Mine range from 40 to 70. :)

I kinda needed a Psychic at the time cause I kept getting killed by fighting types, so I chose the little pink cat I went all the way to ToysRUs to get during the event giveaway.

My levels are currently 63-67. I'm working on getting them to lv100 for the tournament. I raise mine all equally which takes much more time than raising one at a time. I find the method I'm using mroe effective though. :happy:

andthenwekisss
07-05-2007, 03:13 AM
I kinda needed a Psychic at the time cause I kept getting killed by fighting types, so I chose the little pink cat I went all the way to ToysRUs to get during the event giveaway.

My levels are currently 63-67. I'm working on getting them to lv100 for the tournament. I raise mine all equally which takes much more time than raising one at a time. I find the method I'm using mroe effective though. :happy:

Alright. I pmed you so we should pm instead of posting, this mightg be spam.