PDA

View Full Version : I Have Seen The Horror, And It Is This!

SBaby
07-05-2007, 07:19 AM
This is from SonicAnime.

Beware. For below, lies... Doomsday. And I DON'T mean the DC character...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0952640/

I've lost all hope for humanity. First the Underdog movie, and now... this. D:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/barrett_toby/chipmunks.jpg

I can't honestly think of anything to say. How does one respond to this? AVGN, help me out, becaue I don't know how to react.

Yggdrasill
07-05-2007, 09:09 AM
This is just ...horrific, seriously, they have gone over the line now. =/ This is actually going to be released?
By AVGN do you mean "Angry Video Game Nerd"? Is he a member on this forum or something? :tongue:

Stardy
07-05-2007, 10:20 AM
its................. its..................horrible...........

but if you think about it, they were one of the more..............popular, belive me or not, tv shows YEARS ago, but this, this is just horrible

Jet
07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
okay, I've heard a lot of people say they don't wanna see The Underdog... and now this as well...

I'm neutral btw, cause' I have no frickin' idea whyy should I be exicted or why should I hate it...

the ultimate question:

WHY? Why does almost everyone hate them? (The Underdog, now seeing the other coments, the Chipmunks as well)

Charbok
07-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Oh.... my...... god.....
Who is insane enough to make a movie like this?

MustangGT
07-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Bring on that Apocalypse.

SBaby
07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
okay, I've heard a lot of people say they don't wanna see The Underdog... and now this as well...

I'm neutral btw, cause' I have no frickin' idea whyy should I be exicted or why should I hate it...

the ultimate question:

WHY? Why does almost everyone hate them? (The Underdog, now seeing the other coments, the Chipmunks as well)

We don't hate Underdog or the Chipmunks. We hate what the companies are DOING to them! Because things like this are just a disgrace. I hope this turns out to be some kind of joke. But it looks like it isn't.

NeonTrainer
07-05-2007, 07:47 PM
This is from SonicAnime.

Beware. For below, lies... Doomsday. And I DON'T mean the DC character...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0952640/

I've lost all hope for humanity. First the Underdog movie, and now... this. D:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/barrett_toby/chipmunks.jpg

I can't honestly think of anything to say. How does one respond to this? AVGN, help me out, becaue I don't know how to react.

Wow, a pimp version of Alvin and the chimpmunks, :confused: .........

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Did they stop and consider how many people would want to watch something so horrible? :confused:

The show was so annoying.

NeonTrainer
07-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Did they stop and consider how many people would want to watch something so horrible? :confused:

The show was so annoying.

Yeah, they don't care about what the people want..

SBaby
07-05-2007, 08:29 PM
That's not even the point. They've taken 80s cultural icons (which still sing in many houses at Christmas time) and turned them into this. What were they thinking?

And for you Alvin and the Chipmunks fans out there, it's ok to cry. I understand.

Who
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
The tv show was cool, but this is just taking it too far.

Shozuka
07-05-2007, 09:46 PM
LOL! This is such a disgrace! And it's coming out in Christmas! I bet nobody's going to watch this. I can see it now....

And the worst movie of the year is....

Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Lord Celebi
07-05-2007, 09:56 PM
And to make it worse, they're making a Smurfs movie too.

X_X

Leman
07-05-2007, 10:05 PM

X_X

:O

Is it gonna be anything like this?

Bob B
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah i saw this at the theatre when i went to go see 1408(it rocked) and my mom said it looks like they got a makeover from the hood

Jet
07-06-2007, 12:04 PM
@reply to my Q: Oh ayt...

When is that Pacman movie gonna come out anyway? XD

BladeTest
07-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Heh, I don't know why you people are so scared of a moive coming out. I plan on seeing it. Just because it looks stupid dosen't mean it is.

~BT~

SBaby
07-11-2007, 01:25 AM

X_X

Oh god... I can see it now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QxDAvMnA6c

I think that's from MAD TV or SNL, but they summed it up pretty well...

Lucky Flareon
07-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I saw this poster in the theatre the other day. I just stopped walking for a little bit, stared at it like "wtf", and then kept on walking.

Blue-
07-13-2007, 04:39 AM
It's like night of the dead TV series' made into movies. @_@ Is... this for real? ;_________; For some reason I feel... really sad...

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-13-2007, 07:19 AM
@reply to my Q: Oh ayt...

When is that Pacman movie gonna come out anyway? XD

I would actually very much enjoy that. ...

Well whatevar.

WAI WUUUUUUUUUUUT?!?!?
Alvin and the Chipmunks.... REVAMP!? Oh man. Why all these vamps?! Their running out of ideas.

Smurfs movie? Oh gawd.

What about a horrer movie with a 12 year old girl whos an insane killer!? I could star in it(as that girl.). :cool: Heehee. That would be fun. Of course that has nothing to do with anything.

Poring
07-13-2007, 02:20 PM
I looked at the Alvin guy. He looks like some weird cult leader. And the other two look like weird cult secret service members. Is that going to be a horror movie...? I can imagine Alvin relentlessly stabbing a cow while he does that insane chipmunk laugh.

Eveelover12
07-13-2007, 02:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! What have they done?! *Runs away screaming*

skiboydoggy
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Dear Lord. Even that up and coming Powerpuff Girl's movie looks better than this. Dear Lord.