PDA

View Full Version : Munchlax + Munchlax = ?

Drift
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I just thought:
A Snorlax (female) must be holding a certain item during breeding to produce a Munchlax...
Once you get a Munchlax...
Can you breed a Munchlax + Muchlax to get another Munchlax? (Or Munchlax + Ditto = Munchlax?)
Or will that come out as a Snorlax if a female Munchlax isn't holding the same item? :eh: :dazed:

Hoshika
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
You can't breed a Munchlax. That's why a Munchlax can't have a baby Snorlax. O.o

Flan
07-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Baby Pokemon can't breed.
Btw, you need to attach a Full Incense to get a Munchlax.

Who
07-06-2007, 01:46 AM
As the above two posts said, I guess nintendo decided to make pokemon like humans in that they need to be old enough to have children ;P.

andthenwekisss
07-06-2007, 02:04 AM
As the above two posts said, I guess nintendo decided to make pokemon like humans in that they need to be old enough to have children ;P.

hahahaha good one. :)

Drift
07-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Ah... I suppose I thought of them (subconsciously) as two different Pokemon, almost. I didn't really think of Munchlax as the 'baby' Snorlax. :eh: Since, you know, with the held item (Lax), you get another Snorlax. :eh:
This gives me an idea for a web comic... Mr. and Mrs. Munchlax with their 10,000 children. :devious:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-06-2007, 02:49 AM

Then how come baby Kangaskan when they hatch, already have a little baby in their pouch? I got a good laugh at this^^

Drift
07-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Then how come baby Kangaskan when they hatch, already have a little baby in their pouch? I got a good laugh at this^^

Kind of like those worms that are born pregnant. :eh:
(Really, there are worms like that. XD)
Ew, sorry, off topic. XD

Sir Nemo
07-06-2007, 03:06 AM
I just thought:
A Snorlax (female) must be holding a certain item during breeding to produce a Munchlax...
Once you get a Munchlax...
Can you breed a Munchlax + Muchlax to get another Munchlax? (Or Munchlax + Ditto = Munchlax?)
Or will that come out as a Snorlax if a female Munchlax isn't holding the same item? :eh: :dazed:
Yow... munchlax + munchlax = snorelax?

That would leave a mark... i wonder how big a snorlax egg is *ponders of into thought*

nah, you can't breed em, just put honey on a tree and look around. Or go back later and see if the tree is rustling it might be a munchlax

Lord Celebi
07-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Baby Pokemon can't breed.

*Locked*