PDA

View Full Version : What Next? HELP!

Fire Bird
07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Ok, so my cousin just got Pokemon Diamond and he asked me to pass it for him cuz he is too lazy. So I been doing good but now Im stuck! After I beat the Team Galactic Boss and go down to free the legendary trio, and beat one of the commanders what do I do after that? I only need the last badge but don know where to go! Please Help!

ChubbySmeargle
07-06-2007, 12:57 PM
You have to go at the top of MT. Coronet to face the boss again along with the two other admins to catch Dialga after.

Fire Bird
07-06-2007, 12:58 PM
COOL! Thanks! Well you can get someone to lock this thread. Thanks again!

EDIT: Ok..so I got to the top of MT. Coronet (I think) and there is this grunt that says "Its all hopelessly lost! Dont pay attention to a grunt without pokemon" And then I cant get through! WHat do I have to do?

Fire Bird
07-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok please! Im really sorry for double posting. Please read my above post! I did Edit but it never showed up on the main page so I was afraid no one would see it! Please i need help!
Just read my post above! And again I am really sorry for double posting!

Darkria111
07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Ok please! Im really sorry for double posting. Please read my above post! I did Edit but it never showed up on the main page so I was afraid no one would see it! Please i need help!
Just read my post above! And again I am really sorry for double posting!

I think you have to go to their HQ in Veilstone and beat Cyrus then go to MT. Coronet and beat two commanders and beat Cyrus to catch Dialga. and if your cosiun is to lazy WTF DID HE GET THE GAME FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Bird
07-06-2007, 02:18 PM
I think you have to go to their HQ in Veilstone and beat Cyrus then go to MT. Coronet and beat two commanders and beat Cyrus to catch Dialga. and if your cosiun is to lazy WTF DID HE GET THE GAME FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually he said he "Found it" I dont believe him but is good for me cuz Im enjoying the game!

Kairyu
07-06-2007, 02:21 PM
This link might help you beat the game and answer any other questions you might have. ^^

http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/walkthrough

Cow_Guy
07-06-2007, 02:57 PM
How many badges do you have? You released the trio, yes? If that was the last thing you did, head to Snowpoint City (using Mt. Coronet's pre-Rock Climb path). You need to defeat Candice (Snowpoint Gym Leader) and Mars. Obtain Rock Climb (in the snow path of Route 217) and go back to Mt. Coronet. Use the Rock Climb path of Mt. Coronet and reach Spear Pillar. Defeat the grunts along the way. You have a few more battles before reaching Dialga/Palkia!