PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Poke Radar Guide (NEARLY JUST 10% FINISHED)

Cow_Guy
07-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Introduction

Have any guides gave you every single detail about the Poké Radar? Location? Poké Radar Pokémon? No, at least not complete. READ ON, MEH FRIENDS!

The actual Poké Radar can be found after you have seen all 150 Sinnoh Pokémon. Head toward Prof. Rowan's Lab.

The Pokétch app, the Poké Radar Checker, can be found at Pal Park - south of Sandgem Town (which you should be at for the radar itself.)

Poké Radar Introduction

Right as you receive the National Dex, you will receive the Poke Radar, too. (as explained earlier)
The function of this handy Key Item is to point where in grass you can find Pokemon.
This can point out rare Pokemon, and some Pokemon are only available by using this.

Poke Radar "Further-In"

The Poke Radar can only be used in normal grass that wild Pokemon appear in.
The following is COMING SOON!

--------------------------------------------
I am 100% definitely and obviously NOT finished. Most content so far goes to Psypokes. Some content goes to me. Typing this (since Psypokes is right-click disabled) all up goes to me.

This guide will not be written in by anyone but me or PE2K staff. If anyone not allowed to write in here (everybody but moderators excluded), your post will be deleted.

Aesthetic Pathetic
09-24-2007, 02:48 AM
There are a lot of guides coming out for this, so make sure its not just a repeat of all the other ones.
I think this will be a pretty cool guide, when you get finished.:wink:
If you need help or forget something, I'll post it. :3