PDA

View Full Version : Battling with friends on WFC... level 100, no?

mistdragon
07-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Well, I was wondering, if I and my buddy were to battle each other, will our levels be automatically set to 100? On the WFC.

Flan
07-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, I was wondering, if I and my buddy were to battle each other, will our levels be automatically set to 100? On the WFC.

Yes, if you choose for it to be LV100. ;D

mistdragon
07-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Yes, if you choose for it to be LV100. ;D

So, there's choices? How do we select them? Can you erm, elaborate a little more?

Flan
07-06-2007, 03:30 PM
So, there's choices? How do we select them? Can you erm, elaborate a little more?

You'll know when you see. ;D
You have a choice of a Single Battle, or a Double. Then there's a choice of LV50 or LV100. XD

not a nazi
07-06-2007, 03:31 PM
You have a choice of a Single Battle, or a Double. Then there's a choice of LV50 or LV100. XD
or a free battle, where they stay their current levels.

mistdragon
07-06-2007, 03:31 PM

Ahh... so, is it only choosable by the leader? Or will the other guy be able to see the choices?

Flan
07-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Ahh... so, is it only choosable by the leader? Or will the other guy be able to see the choices?

I guess it's choosable by the person who wants to set up the invite, but you guys should figure out what you want to do beforehand.

not a nazi
07-06-2007, 03:35 PM
I guess it's choosable by the person who wants to set up the invite, but you guys should figure out what you want to do beforehand.
you can also turn on/off voice chat. (it's on by default, press X in the "waiting room" to turn it off.)

mistdragon
07-06-2007, 03:35 PM

Alright thanks a lot! This really helped. I am going to have a battle with my friend tommorrow yeah, lol. ^_^

troacctid
07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
You can only do that through Nintendo Wi-Fi--not with a local connection. :sad:

If you want a level 100 battle, make sure you do the battle over Wi-Fi. There's nothing quite like sending a signal from your DS way up to a satellite, and having the satellite beam the same signal back down to a few feet away from you. :wink:

mistdragon
07-06-2007, 03:44 PM
You can only do that through Nintendo Wi-Fi--not with a local connection. :sad:

If you want a level 100 battle, make sure you do the battle over Wi-Fi. There's nothing quite like sending a signal from your DS way up to a satellite, and having the satellite beam the same signal back down to a few feet away from you. :wink:

Yeah I understand, we are both at our own homes, and battle using the WFC with the Pal Pad. This is correct, right?

Flan
07-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah I understand, we are both at our own homes, and battle using the WFC with the Pal Pad. This is correct, right?

Yes, that's correct.
So as long as you have your FCs. XP