PDA

View Full Version : Artwork contest

FinalThunder
12-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Well might as well has a December Semeal Art Contest my own way so this is not December Semeal Art Contest it a little different

Agent Orange
12-03-2004, 10:53 AM
O_o

Dude...what in gods name is up with this?!

Whats up with the polls and stuff, this is odd...>>

Thanatos
12-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Sorry whoever you are, but you cannot make a new thread for the Smeargle Art Challenge. Only the G-Mod HKim can make this kind of contest.

And if you had read the previous contest page, you would know that there is not going to be a December art Challenge.

FinalThunder
12-04-2004, 11:50 AM
that is why i am making one

i will change the polls as soon as we get contestants

Thanatos
12-04-2004, 12:35 PM
You can have a contest by all means, but you cannot have a December Smeargle Art one! You don't have the power. Make your own thing, make anything.

This is a patented idea, you can't just go around making copies. You've done it here and you remade the "last person to post wins" thread as well.

Stop, yeesh

Nefarious
12-04-2004, 03:45 PM
that is why i am making one

i will change the polls as soon as we get contestants

Youc an't just make one. The Art Contest for each month is only aloud to be made by HKim or anyone else he gives permission too. Therefore you CANNOT make one. Youc an make any other contest but not this one.

FinalThunder
12-04-2004, 06:54 PM
New way contest open to anyone rules simple

must be first contestants to enter post you drawing and the finalist will be chosen after that then the polls will open

Hoenn Mirror Girl
12-04-2004, 06:56 PM
I'd better close this before HKim starts complaining.

*This thread is closed for its own good.