PDA

View Full Version : gaara

Dark Charizard
07-06-2007, 07:29 PM
If your watching the shippudens, do you think that gaara really died, or just lost his monster of whatever it's called from his body?

Linoone
07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
what is the shipudens?

BladeTest
07-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Linoone, Shippuden(Hurrican Chronicals translated in english) is the new seiers of Naruto that takes plaace 2 1/2 years later after those 80+ something episodes of fillers. Yeah Garra is dead, !!SPOILER!!But, the old woman brings him back to life, by sacraficing her own life.!!End Spoiler!!

~BT~

~Falcon~
07-06-2007, 08:29 PM
And where you you happen to watch these :O cause i like naruto :3

Linoone
07-06-2007, 08:31 PM
And where you you happen to watch these :O cause i like naruto :3

yeah me too I also like naruto.
And since what Blaed test said gaara isn't dead.

Furyflame
07-06-2007, 08:33 PM
This goes in anime/manga. Gaara does die.

BladeTest
07-06-2007, 08:34 PM
You can watch them youtube for one. Or you can try Veoh, or there's Oakwoodanime.net, but you have to download those. Fury, that old woman brings him back to lifee, I've read the manga in english off the internet, it was the anime site. Send me a PM if you want it.

~BT~

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Isn't youtube deleting all Anime?

BladeTest
07-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Isn't youtube deleting all Anime?Nope, they just deleted the few with all the copywright and crap, such as Case Closed, Black Cat, etc...but Naruto is staying.

~BT~

Saremu
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you guys want spoilers? I can give them to you based off the Manga if you want.

Kenny_C.002
07-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Naruto should probably be gone sooner or later, since it's licensed anyway.

Dark Charizard
07-07-2007, 12:12 AM
I think that gaara just lost his monster, I really wouldn't like to see gaara die.. I think he's alive.

Oh yea, and sorry this is in the wrong place.

@saremu just PM me. ^^ thanks

BladeTest
07-07-2007, 08:06 AM
I think that gaara just lost his monster, I really wouldn't like to see gaara die.. I think he's alive.

Oh yea, and sorry this is in the wrong place.

@saremu just PM me. ^^ thanksNope, he stopped being bad when the invasion of Konaha ended. If you seen the The Sound Five Vs Choji, Neji, Kiba, Shikamru, and Rock Lee, then you would know that Kankuro saves Kiba, Temari saves Shikamaru, and Garra surprsingly save Rock Lee, the one who almsot ended his life as a ninja.

~BT~

Leoblaze
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
If your watching the shippudens, do you think that gaara really died, or just lost his monster of whatever it's called from his body?

Shikkaku I believe is what its called

You can watch them youtube for one. Or you can try Veoh, or there's Oakwoodanime.net, but you have to download those. Fury, that old woman brings him back to lifee, I've read the manga in english off the internet, it was the anime site. Send me a PM if you want it.

~BT~

Does the old lady die or something I rember reading off a sight she dies when bringing gaara back

2wings
07-08-2007, 10:20 AM
What happens after the fight between Naruto and Sasuke at the Lake? I watched the last filler epi when Naruto leaves with Ero Sinnin for training, So tell me, when he comes back from his training, does he have a new Jitsu?

BladeTest
07-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Shikkaku I believe is what its called

Does the old lady die or something I rember reading off a sight she dies when bringing gaara backYeah she does, she gets help from Naruto. She usessome of his chakra to bring him back.

~BT~

What happens after the fight between Naruto and Sasuke at the Lake? I watched the last filler epi when Naruto leaves with Ero Sinnin for training, So tell me, when he comes back from his training, does he have a new Jitsu?Well, he just mastered another version of Rasengan.

~BT~

mjb4991
07-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I hope garra isn't dead. He is awsome.

Deidra cheated.

jrockthevanquisher
07-16-2007, 11:21 PM
actually gaara lives because chiyo resurects him using her life transfer jutsu.You guys should check out onemanga.com

Spriting Queen
07-19-2007, 12:22 AM
In shippuden Gaara dies from the Shukaku being removed from his body. Chiyo brings him back, with Naruto's chakra, at the cost of her own life.

mjb4991
07-19-2007, 02:13 PM
actually gaara lives because chiyo resurects him using her life transfer jutsu.You guys should check out onemanga.com

In shippuden Gaara dies from the Shukaku being removed from his body. Chiyo brings him back, with Naruto's chakra, at the cost of her own life.

thanks for the spoilers.:rolleyes:

Spriting Queen
07-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry. I thought that you guys would've read the manga