PDA

View Full Version : Cloning pokemon

JTF
07-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I need help cloning pokemon. Every time I go back in to GTS to get my second pokemon, it is never there, even when I get the message that the data is corrupted.

Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to do this or any alternate way?
Please eiter Pm me or post on this thread.
Thanks for your time!

Flan
07-06-2007, 08:50 PM
I need help cloning pokemon. Every time I go back in to GTS to get my second pokemon, it is never there, even when I get the message that the data is corrupted.

Thanks for your time!

That just means you turned it off at the wrong time.
There really are no tips except experiment with it. :/
The cloning glitch is hard to do, so it shouldn't be a surprise that you weren't able to clone the Pokemon.

andthenwekisss
07-06-2007, 10:41 PM

Thanks for your time!

There is if you have action replay

AshMistyMayfan
07-07-2007, 03:50 AM
That's right, there's an easy Action Replay code that takes the headaches out of cloning and makes cloning more easier and fun if you have Action Replay DS. That's my recommendation if you want easier cloning, I long gave up doing the GTS experiment after discovering the Action Replay code and now, my life is easier.

And I already beat Elite 4 honestly and without cheating.
And upon my other teams, they're raised legit with max money spent for stat boosters.

Royal Pichu
07-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Turn it off on the right part.

TwilightBlade
07-07-2007, 03:58 AM

Thanks for your time!

That must mean you're turning it off too early. Get your internet connection steady and offer a Bidoof and count the revolutions it takes. You can do this once or several times to figure out what's a good time to turn if off. When you know the limit (maybe 8.5 or higher so since I don't think the standard 8 worked for you...), then try cloning and turn it off at 8.3/8.4.

Yeah, use an AR to clone if you want. Hacking is fine imo as long as you don't rig/alter the pokemon themselves.

andthenwekisss
07-07-2007, 04:04 AM
That must mean you're turning it off too early. Get your internet connection steady and offer a Bidoof and count the revolutions it takes. You can do this once or several times to figure out what's a good time to turn if off. When you know the limit (maybe 8.5 or higher so since I don't think the standard 8 worked for you...), then try cloning and turn it off at 8.3/8.4.

Yeah, use an AR to clone if you want. Hacking is fine imo as long as you don't rig/alter the pokemon themselves.
Yeah I never hack my pokemon. All I would hack are itemms and money and cloning and walk through anyting since I don't use fly. haha

Kairyu
07-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Whenever I can't land on the right time I do this,

---------------
Step 1
---------------
Deposit a Pokemon that has no value. Example: Bidoof, Starly, Shinx, Ect.

---------------
Step 2
---------------
Once you deposit, you would find a message saying
"Checking GTS's Status....", Along with the loading clock.

---------------
Step 3
---------------
Count exactly how many spins it takes until the loading has completed.
Repeat this step and log how many diffrent results you've got.
Do it about 3-5 times.

---------------
Step 4
---------------
After completing your log. It should look something simliar to this:
1. 7.30
2. 7.15
3. 7.30
4. 7.45
5. 7.15
6. 7.30
In this case, 7.30(7 And A Half Rotations) occured the most amount of times.
So next time you attempt the glitch, you would shut it off at 7.25.
If you do not understand the concepts of the decimals. Then try to imagine
a real clock to get the idea.

Also, try moving farther away from your Wi-Fi Connection.
This should slow the connection down, and would slow down your
Loading Time. This statedgy should help the Clock Hand go around to
Complete the 8th Rotation.

boofcpw
07-08-2007, 08:45 AM
i am pretty good at cloning and the only tip i have is to test ur internet at one point in ur house , write down the results for about 10 tests, find the average and turn it of one tick before the average, even if u time it perfectly, i find u only get a 1 in 3 chance of successfuly cloning, by doing this, i can clone 1 pokemon ever 10 min or so:happy: