PDA

View Full Version : PokeRadar Tips

Shadow Pidgey
07-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Yup, how about we all pass around Poke Radar tips? :3

Here's my tip,

Put a Skuntank or Stunky with the special ability stench in front of your party and put a Cleanse Tag on it. It helps stop random battles when you're trying to go to a patch. :3

Flan
07-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Yup, how about we all pass around Poke Radar tips? :3

Here's my tip,

Put a Skuntank or Stunky with the special ability stench in front of your party and put a Cleanse Tag on it. It helps stop random battles when you're trying to go to a patch. :3

But can't you just use Max Repels instead?
It helps if you battle the old people near the Trophy Garden with an Amulet Coin.

chadi
07-06-2007, 10:49 PM
It helps if you battle the old people near the Trophy Garden with an Amulet Coin.
XD Old People. But yeah, the Gentleman and Socialite are really good for money.

Flan
07-06-2007, 10:49 PM
XD Old People. But yeah, the Gentleman and Socialite are really good for money.

Psh. xD
They're still old people no matter what you say.

Shadow Pidgey
07-06-2007, 10:50 PM

Yeah, but the Skuntank or Stunky with the Cleanse Tag are excellent at repelling. Use Max Repels with the Skuntank or Stunky makes it even better. :3

Flan
07-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah, but the Skuntank or Stunky with the Cleanse Tag are excellent at repelling. Use Max Repels with the Skuntank or Stunky makes it even better. :3

But Max Repels completely repel Pokemon away so as long as you have a higher-leveled Pokemon in front?
(otherwise the repels would be useless, lulz XD)

Shadow Pidgey
07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
But Max Repels completely repel Pokemon away so as long as you have a higher-leveled Pokemon in front?
(otherwise the repels would be useless, lulz XD)

There both work about the same, actually, the skuntank thing is just less expensive, I quess. x3

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Please use this thread to chat about Pokeradar:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42916