PDA

View Full Version : Anybody play FLYFF

ShinyMaster
07-07-2007, 02:45 AM
I'm downloading it right now it stands for Fly For Fun if you didnt know its a game where you fly places and fight. Its a fantasy game (yay elf land) I have heard about it and I'm trying any tips on the beginning I dont know much about it

Neo Emolga
07-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Bron got me into this a while ago, I got a character to level 15 before eventually quitting and going back to WoW.

For a free game, its pretty good, but WoW is much better.

Wario
07-07-2007, 08:44 PM
anyone in Mortal Divergance knows Bron does :goofy:

2wings
07-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I've heard about it and all my friends play it, so i think i can gie you an overview:

Lvl 18 you get your stats reset, and all your Points will be given to you, Then you can choose your preoffesion, Arcrobat, Melee, Mage. I myself reccomend you become an Acrobat with all points on Dexeterity ( Dex gives you more chance of a critical hit.) You should go to a Flyff Forum or something and read about it, since i dont play, i cant give you any accurate advice. But IMO this game isnt worth the GB, it takes a hell of a lot of your disk space and it also takes like 10 hours to download WITH broadband.

ShinyMaster
07-09-2007, 02:30 AM
It takes about 45 minutes to download with wireless and I like it so far even though I disconnect TONS but thats because I have way too much junk on my labtop