PDA

View Full Version : Regigigas question

Totoquil
07-07-2007, 05:03 AM
What's the best way to catch Regigigas? Do dusk balls work, because he's not really in a dark place?

Burningfenix
07-07-2007, 05:04 AM
i think they do since its kinda like a cave, also Timer balls are real good if they fight goes on for a while

The Jr Trainer
07-07-2007, 05:05 AM
It is a cave so they work, and Ultra,Dusk, Timer Balls work the best for it al though i caught mine in a Pokeball :p

Totoquil
07-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Well crap. I tried to wait as long as I could to use a timer ball, but Regigigas ran out of moves and killed itself with struggle. Thanks for the help by the way.

Flan
07-07-2007, 05:30 AM
Did you save before you battled it?
It's always smart to save before you do.

Totoquil
07-07-2007, 05:31 AM
I did. I always make sure I save before encountering a legendary.

PokemonTmaster
07-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Use Dusk balls.
It took me only 2 of them to catch it

Arcane
07-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Quick Ball for the first few turns because he can't move, then weaken him with like thunder wave/ will-o-whisp etc. then toss dusk balls.

kadeon
07-07-2007, 06:43 PM
What's the best way to catch Regigigas? Do dusk balls work, because he's not really in a dark place?

i caught mine easily in a dusk ball.

mazharrules
07-07-2007, 08:17 PM

ill trade u a master ball for something

SunshineWingull
07-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Sigh... :sad:

It took me 4...Ultra...Balls...

Sniffle... :cry:

I am sad right now...

Sigh...

boofcpw
07-08-2007, 07:37 AM
lol, i cryed when i threw an ultra ball at it first go and caught it without damaging it or anything......lol:happy: use the "gotcha" thing, worked for me:happy:

tonmon58
07-08-2007, 05:12 PM
try screaming GOTCHA into the mic right when the pokeball hits the head of the pokemon...use quick ball every beginning of battle...try luxury ball since regigigas is fat...i don't think it counts as a cave so dusk ball don't work...sleep status increases your chances more than par or burn

troacctid
07-08-2007, 06:59 PM
try screaming GOTCHA into the mic right when the pokeball hits the head of the pokemon
Um....that doesn't do anything.

Venusaur456
07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Yea. How is screaming gonna help?
You should get his health low and throw Dusk Balls or Ultra Balls.

boofcpw
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM

ir seemed to work for me, i did a trial of undamaged lvl 52-55 rydons, and with the gotcha thing i caught 5 first time, but without it, it took 40 ultra balls to catch 1:happy:

troacctid
07-08-2007, 11:46 PM
ir seemed to work for me, i did a trial of undamaged lvl 52-55 rydons, and with the gotcha thing i caught 5 first time, but without it, it took 40 ultra balls to catch 1:happy:
But it doesn't. This game doesn't have voice recognition.

tonmon58
07-09-2007, 12:57 AM
it works...it works...it doubles the pokeball's chances...so if a pokeball's chance is 1 - 4 is turns into 2 - 4...it doesnt mean it automatically catches it...the game has voice recognition capabilities...in example...chatot the song bird pokemon learns a move called chatter...go to your pokemon menu and select chatot then chose chatter...you can record your own voice and it will become chatot's new growl...

troacctid
07-09-2007, 01:20 AM
it works...it works...it doubles the pokeball's chances...so if a pokeball's chance is 1 - 4 is turns into 2 - 4...it doesnt mean it automatically catches it...the game has voice recognition capabilities...in example...chatot the song bird pokemon learns a move called chatter...go to your pokemon menu and select chatot then chose chatter...you can record your own voice and it will become chatot's new growl...
No it doesn't. That's just superstition. It's been around since the days of Red & Blue, with people pressing certain "lucky" combinations of buttons to have a supposed better chance of capturing a Pokémon. They were just superstition then and they're still just superstition now. And Chatter is not voice recognition. It just records what you say. Voice recognition would be if it understood what you said and when you said the name of an attack into the mic, your Pokémon would use that attack. You know, like Nintendogs, or Hey, You! Pikachu. Diamond and Pearl can't tell the difference between you saying "Gotcha!" and you blowing into the mic.

Electric27
07-09-2007, 01:33 PM
the timer ball technique always works. a dusk ball will work. I would try to put it to sleep

ZERO-X
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Waste youre time using other balls and then use Timer balls, then eventually youre caugth it.