Lord Celebi
12-04-2004, 02:41 AM
Stuff I'll edit out on Monday:
------------------
1. PIN THIS DAMNIT!
2. DONT POST HERE UNTIL MONDAY DAMNIT!
3. THERE IS NO THREE DAMNIT!
------------------
This is the thread to post your artwork for War 3 2/3. So, let's get into the rules:
------------------
1. You can only use paint! You will be banned from the art contest if you use any other program.
2. You can transfer your paint files to Microsoft Photo Editor to save them as PNGs, GIFs, or JPGs.
3. Your files can only be .png, .jpg, or .gif. If you are going to use a .png, you need to post it, not post a link.
4. No Sprites or premade artwork. You need to draw everything yourself.
5. Keep everything at a PG-13 Level.
6. Only one image can be submitted per week.
7. Nothing can be drawn and scanned.
8. Do Not Post comments here. Post them in the Reply Topic. No conversations either, All posts can only consist of the entries.
------------------
Interventions
------------------
1. Banned for a week.
2. N/A
3. Image not accepted.
4. Banned for a week.
5. Banned for the rest of the war.
6. Images not accepted.
7. Image not accepted.
8. Image not accepted.
-------------------
There are two categories this time around. The First category is Niceness. It has to be a goodlooking image. Not crap. It must look like it was done in Photoshop! The second it crappiness. It must look like a piece of filth done in a program lower then paint. You'll only win if you make paint look good (Also no scribbles). Humor is extra for both. I will hand out 1 point per category
-------------------
The Form
-------------------
Artwork: (Insert Artwork Here)
Name of Artwork:
Caption:
Member Name:
Team:
Category:
-------------------
Links
-------------------
Entry Topic: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5016
Reply Topic: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5017
-------------------
You can enter Monday at 4:00 Central. No More Entires will be accepted on Saturday 11:59:59:59:59 Eastern.
-------------------
Sunday will be used to declare winners.

Lord Celebi
12-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Okay, Art Week 1 is officially open!

The theme is Pokemon New Year.

Agent Orange
12-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/DarkPikachu/unNewyeard.bmp

Name: Happy New Yearzorz (Smooshed Version)
Artist: DP
Team: Noxzorz
Aiming for: Crappiness

Matthew
12-28-2004, 01:20 AM
Artwork: http://img139.exs.cx/img139/7086/pooch.png
Name of Artwork: Bad Puppy
Caption: :rolleyes:
Member Name: Matthew
Team: Nox
Category: ??? Ummm..... Paint crappyness? lol

Tamer San
12-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Artwork:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Tim2k5/Tamer1.bmp
Name of Artwork: Fire Works
Caption: :confused:
Member Name: Tamer >=)
Team: Twibwade (AKA. Tri-Blade)
Category: Crapness with PS? Paint? Shittynessfull art?

Neo Emolga
12-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Artwork: http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/NewYear.JPG
Name of Artwork: The Wrong Way
Caption: This drink's for you, Pikachu.
Member Name: Neo Pikachu
Team: Noxorz
Category: Crappiness

Satou
12-28-2004, 09:30 PM
http://tinypic.com/143bf4
Name of Artwork: Happy Year of The Rooster (Pichu)!
Caption: Happy New Year Nya! ^_^; -prays that this is the year of the rooster coming up-
Member Name: Satou
Team: Trainer
Category: Uh... Crappiness nya no da? o.0;;

Tamer San
12-28-2004, 09:58 PM
I like Neo'sthe most...LOL good work ^^

Lord Celebi
12-28-2004, 10:00 PM
I like Neo'sthe most...LOL good work ^^
Reply Topic: http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite200...read.php?t=5017
There is a reply topic...

Matthew
12-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Why does there have to be a reply topic.... just let them reply in here.... it is kinda an inconvenience to have two seperate threads...

Lord Celebi
12-29-2004, 03:38 AM
Why does there have to be a reply topic.... just let them reply in here.... it is kinda an inconvenience to have two seperate threads...
Its hard for me to sift through comments to find the best and worst painting.

But if y'all really want...

Jack of Clovers
12-29-2004, 05:03 AM
i agree, it would be too hard to go back and forth between threads to find out what picture someone is commenting on. plus its best to keep everything in one thread for easier reference.

matthew's and np's are hilarious. lol.

~Jack~

Agent Orange
12-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Lmao. Matthew, that's gonna be a contender in best artwork, not crappyness, lol.

And NP's is hilarious.

TMTS
12-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Sorry I'm late!

oooh... an area I have slight experiance in... lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/usesforsealeo.png
Name of Artwork:5 Uses for a Sealeo at the New Year's Party

Caption: ...who DOESN'T have a sealeo?

Member Name: TMTS

Team: Neo-Aqua Frost... (I think that's what it's called now...)

Category:....pick one!

EDIT: I don't color my pictures. It's too much work for lazy old TMTS... :oops:

Matthew
12-31-2004, 02:02 AM
Heh... that was pretty funny TMTS. One of the better ones.... I think NP and I have some competition XD.

Lord Celebi
12-31-2004, 02:14 AM
LOL TMTS! Since I can pick one...
Niceness. It looks great. I couldnt draw like that for crap.

TMTS
12-31-2004, 04:05 AM
well DUH rust... I've seen your paint work *the bush thread*..

It's pretty much running on comedy alone... It's really not that great of art... :sad:

lol I have practice in paint... see my 'lousy paint-job impressions of PE2K people"... you're in it, rust!

DragonTamer
12-31-2004, 09:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/pokemonnewyearsmall.png

Name of Artwork: New Year Celebration
Caption: I <3 paint :tongue:
Member Name: DragonTamer
Team: TMA
Category: Niceness?

Vaporeon is using bubble beam (bubbles in champagne?). Jirachi is there to represent the happy wishes for the new year. Butterfree is now just there. It was going to be using sleep powder (confetti) but it kept turning out like crap and well, the sleep powder would put them all to sleep (so much for a party). Lapras is just there cause it’s cool.

Lord Celebi
12-31-2004, 10:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/pokemonnewyearsmall.png

Name of Artwork: New Year Celebration
Caption: I <3 paint :tongue:
Category: Niceness?

Vaporeon is using bubble beam (bubbles in champagne?). Jirachi is there to represent the happy wishes for the new year. Butterfree is now just there. It was going to be using sleep powder (confetti) but it kept turning out like crap and well, the sleep powder would put them all to sleep (so much for a party). Lapras is just there cause it’s cool.
Its nice and all, but It doesnt fit the theme. You can unenter it and enter something more theme-y. If oyu kept in Niceness, TMTS would still win because his has a lot more to do with the New Year and Partying.

Matthew
12-31-2004, 11:06 PM
He expains how it fits in with the theme.... and no offense TMTS, but his is much better than yours.... and if DT were not to win for that section, it would be crappy judging on your part rust... I'm sure it would tick a few people off...

TMTS
12-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Its nice and all, but It doesnt fit the theme. You can unenter it and enter something more theme-y. If oyu kept in Niceness, TMTS would still win because his has a lot more to do with the New Year and Partying.
Hey... umm... rust? I think it fits perfectly fine under the theme! She explained how it fits and all.. what's wrong with you? Don't let your simple-minded grudge against TMA mess up your judgement...

And Matt, I accept that hers is better than mine... A lot better.

I accept that she wins, too. She's my sister... lol she's good at art.

I watched her make this in paint... and she really showed me up. 0_o; All I can do is scribble.

So rust, if you're going to be an ass when you judge, we need to find a new person to do the job, huh? :susp:

DT IS A SHE! READ!

DragonTamer
12-31-2004, 11:27 PM
lol, thanks bro. :happy:

Okay, Art Week 1 is officially open!

The theme is Pokemon New Year.

Dude, 'Pokemon New Year' is so vague it could mean almost anything. I drew what I thought represented a 'Pokemon New Year.' If you're going to be so picky about it, maybe explain exactly what you want people to draw. Heck, I thought there was a lot of "new year" stuff represented in the pic. There is no way in hell I'm un-entering my pic and doing something else. I spent 4 days on that and if you think it doesn't deserve to be an entry then maybe we need a new judge.

But yeah, I'm not a guy but it's alright if you call me one. :oops:

Jack of Clovers
01-01-2005, 12:40 AM
...TMTS would still win because his has a lot more to do with the New Year and Partying.
you aren't supposed to say who is going to win until Sunday. all the judge says is "hmmm, good entry" or "nicely done" :tongue: ... then Sunday they be more specific.

wow DT, that's awesomly drawn. glad im not judge here, hard choice.

~Jack~

Lord Celebi
01-01-2005, 12:48 AM
lol, thanks bro. :happy:

Dude, 'Pokemon New Year' is so vague it could mean almost anything. I drew what I thought represented a 'Pokemon New Year.' If you're going to be so picky about it, maybe explain exactly what you want people to draw. Heck, I thought there was a lot of "new year" stuff represented in the pic. There is no way in hell I'm un-entering my pic and doing something else. I spent 4 days on that and if you think it doesn't deserve to be an entry then maybe we need a new judge.

But yeah, I'm not a guy but it's alright if you call me one. :oops:
Yes, I just fail to see the New Yearsy theme going around in the pic even though you explained it. And its not that. For one thing I was kinda tired too when I said that I only skimmed it. Please disregard the thing I said in the last post. I think I'm gonna go have a nap so I can comprehend things a lot better.

TMTS: You're kidding? She's your sister.

Also sorry about the gender mishap. I need to read profile info.
*Goes to snooze*

Neo Emolga
01-01-2005, 04:05 AM
Well, keep in mind two entries are going to be picked, not just one.

Honestly, DT's is quite impressive considering its MS Paint.

Matthew
01-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, and seeing as there are two categories.... crappiness i guess, and niceness.... lame categories, but whatever.... lol. Good luck to you all :P

Tamer San
01-02-2005, 06:00 PM
I am even out of competition already T_T

Lord Celebi
01-02-2005, 07:10 PM
The compeitition was closed 14 hours ago.

(I'm not saying this to be rude, I'm just doing it to make sure n00bs who didnt read the rules dont post art).

Tamer San
01-02-2005, 07:21 PM
1. I am not a n00b

2. I know the time to send entries is buhbyez >=(

3. I have already sent my piece of art

4. I ment that I am so suX0rZers to compete with people like NP, Matthew, and DT!!! >.>

TMTS
01-02-2005, 11:33 PM
1. I am not a n00b

2. I know the time to send entries is buhbyez >=(

3. I have already sent my piece of art

4. I ment that I am so suX0rZers to compete with people like NP, Matthew, and DT!!! >.>

...but not ME!?! *cries*

Yah, yah, whatever. We need new catagories. We need a color and a not-color. For both. (The crap and the not-crap-happy-nice-pictures-of-fun) :happy:

:susp: I said nothing.

Lord Celebi
01-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Ok, TMTS, I am sober, not at gun-point, knife-point, and I had enough sleep.

Okay, art starts at 4:00 Central Today. The theme this week is:

Pokemon New Years Resolutions!

Show a trainer or a Pokemon doing something stupid, and write the resolution down underneath the stupidity I will not (Whatever he/she is doing).

And yes, Matt gave me the idea.

Matthew
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Ok, TMTS, I am sober, not at gun-point, knife-point, and I had enough sleep.

Okay, art starts at 4:00 Central Today. The theme this week is:

Pokemon New Years Resolutions!

Show a trainer or a Pokemon doing something stupid, and write the resolution down underneath the stupidity I will not (Whatever he/she is doing).

And yes, Matt gave me the idea.

XD.... I must do another pic like the one I just did then..... lol. Greate theme @_@ :silly:. I'll work on it later... gotta go to school.

TMTS
01-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Bravo. BRAAAVO.

How about you POST who won, already? Idea? Just wondering. Maybe You're going to post them in a few seconds. Who knows. :eh:

Also, creative thought trail you're having with the topics... :sleepy: Nevertheless, I'll try for this one too...

If next week's topic has ANYTHING to do with New Year's, I'm killing everybody. :crackup:

Lord Celebi
01-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Bravo. BRAAAVO.

How about you POST who won, already? Idea? Just wondering. Maybe You're going to post them in a few seconds. Who knows. :eh:

Also, creative thought trail you're having with the topics... :sleepy: Nevertheless, I'll try for this one too...

If next week's topic has ANYTHING to do with New Year's, I'm killing everybody. :crackup:
I did, in the statistics thread. Dont worry, next week might have something to do with MLK day.

Matthew
01-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Gah.... no more holiday themes.... it is just going to be one after the other after the otehr..... no fun really....

It would be a good idea to post the winners of the week in three places....

Intro:
-Have a little section explaining the theme of that week and below it, have a section showing the winners of the previous week. Then below that section, inclide a Paint hall of fame.

Deadline... or sometime after:
-Just post it in the thread... not that difficult.... besides, most people don't check the stats thread anyway... like me and TMTS.... lol.

Stats Thread:
-Obviously you need to tell the officials.... so.... a durr? lol :rolleyes:

Neo Emolga
01-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Eh, kinda have to agree with TMTS here. The first week's topic was great, but this one is almost exactly the same (To the point where Matthew could just resubmit his and so could I with just the change of the wording). Also, you post winners in the stats thread and in the thread itself (cutting and pasting is fine too, just so people know where one week ends and the other begins).

Also, I don't recommend making one for MK's birthday. Pokemon are creatures. MK was a leader for people. There's not exactly a whole lot we could do with that.

Matthew
01-04-2005, 01:03 AM
Eh, kinda have to agree with TMTS here. The first week's topic was great, but this one is almost exactly the same (To the point where Matthew could just resubmit his and so could I with just the change of the wording). Also, you post winners in the stats thread and in the thread itself (cutting and pasting is fine too, just so people know where one week ends and the other begins).

Also, I don't recommend making one for MK's birthday. Pokemon are creatures. MK was a leader for people. There's not exactly a whole lot we could do with that.

Yeah.... what he said. :silly:

Could he still change the theme?

Neo Emolga
01-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Yeah, there's still plenty of time. It doesn't have to be seasonal related either.

Just about anything is okay as long as its not offensive and Pokemon can easily be put into it.

Lord Celebi
01-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Its either that or Aqua-Frost Dominates the world. j/k

Okay, If you want a topic change, This weeks official topic is:
Winter Wonderland!
Draw Pokemon having fun in the snow and Ice, wheteher it be snowballs, or Ice skating, draw what you think fits the theme.

Also DT and NP won last weeks art contest.

TMTS
01-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Wonderful. I wasted 10 minutes of my time making this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/stoppressingbutton.png
lol ok time to work on this week's new one. :oops:

Lord Celebi
01-05-2005, 01:09 AM
LOL! Sorry I made you waste 10 minutes of your life.

TMTS
01-05-2005, 01:24 AM
LOL! Sorry I made you waste 10 minutes of your life.
You SHOULD BE SORRY! :susp:

I could have spent that time... ummm.... doing.... hold on.... Let me think...

..something else.

Either way, I am now stumped for ideas... we're supposed to have a snow day of sorts up here though, so... I might have time to think about it then.. :happy:

Matthew
01-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Wonderful. I wasted 10 minutes of my time making this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/stoppressingbutton.png
lol ok time to work on this week's new one. :oops:

roflmao.

That pic is hilarious TMTS! You have a great sense of humor :P

Lord Celebi
01-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Will someone please enter? You can just slap something up in paint, and I have to give you a point, since (and if) no one else enters/ed

Zenaku
01-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Kinda rushed, but I've been trying to think of something all week...

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/deomewball.png

Name: If ya can't beat 'em...
Description: Eh... Mewtwo was the most powerful Psychic until Deoxys was born.
Catagory: Niceness

Matthew
01-09-2005, 06:01 AM
Nice job DA! I am gonna go ahead and make my entry now.... brb soon! I have 2 hous XD

Forget it..... I can't enter anyway.... seeing as I missed the deadline and I can't think of anything to do XD... lol.

Lord Celebi
01-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Nice job DA! I am gonna go ahead and make my entry now.... brb soon! I have 2 hous XD

Forget it..... I can't enter anyway.... seeing as I missed the deadline and I can't think of anything to do XD... lol.DOnt worry, the War week was extended. You have until next Saturday.

Matthew
01-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Really? Okay. Cool. I'll work on it later :P

paperfairy
01-09-2005, 10:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/before.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/after.bmp

Name of Artwork: PWNED by Piloswine
Caption: Well, Pikachu was PWNED!
Member Name: Paperfairy
Category: Something or the other... ^^

Lord Celebi
01-09-2005, 10:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/before.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/after.bmp

Category: Something or the other... ^^You Broke Rule 6. Soooo...

Image not accepted.

Half a Dollar
01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
rust, I fail to see how PF broke number 6. Number 6 is to not post more than 1 image a week. PF only posted..1. I fail to see your logic, sorry.

Zenaku
01-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Nick, PFs image is split into 2 images. However, since they have one complete title (And the fact some people split images for Bandwidth purposes) it should qualify as one image.

PF, if it doesnt get accepted, I'll host the combined image for you.

TMTS
01-10-2005, 08:37 PM
rust, I fail to see how PF broke number 6. Number 6 is to not post more than 1 image a week. PF only posted..1. I fail to see your logic, sorry.
That's it.

I'm calling in a vote. Who wants ME to take over judging? :happy:

Anyhoo, I sitll havn't gotten on my pic yet...

Lord Celebi
01-11-2005, 12:00 AM
That's it.

I'm calling in a vote. Who wants ME to take over judging? :happy:

Anyhoo, I sitll havn't gotten on my pic yet...
Fine. He can keep it the way it is, The only reason I'm letting it slide is cuz I'm sick.

And it is breaking a rule. I would have said 2 entries if I meant 2 entries.

Please just dont start a feud.

Crossfire Chaos
01-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Just because there is a rule doesn't mean their can't be exeptions!
All the other judges seamed to do just fine and then you came along.
Look at what they did, when they had control of this.
and If you don't stop I'm sure all the posters who come to this thread are going to riot and get another judge for this thread.
WAR 3 1/2 should inspire stupidness but not in judging.

Matthew
01-11-2005, 05:19 AM
I'm sorry rust, but that rule is extremely lousy.... I say that I wouldn't mind TMTS be judge, sorry rust, but I feel he would be better than you as a judge, no offense. Having a rule agains tposting 2 images as your entry is lame, imo... so.... yeah....

paperfairy
01-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Because you're SICK? THAT's your reason? O_o

*votes for TMTS*

Come on, rust you had a fairly decent rep. don't ruin it now. You ruined part of the RP, don't ruin this too.

Back on topic, I'm going to ASSUME my sucked 'cause no-one commented. =[

-PF

Thoughts: Back to the Painting board!

Matthew
01-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Because you're SICK? THAT's your reason? O_o

*votes for TMTS*

Come on, rust you had a fairly decent rep. don't ruin it now. You ruined part of the RP, don't ruin this too.

Back on topic, I'm going to ASSUME my sucked 'cause no-one commented. =[

-PF

Thoughts: Back to the Painting board!

Oh, sorry! lol. I was kinda ticked off at rusts decision... so I forgot to comment XD.

I think yours is pretty funny PF lol.

Zenaku
01-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Since rust has a big problem with people splitting images to conserve space, replace your entry with this image, PF:

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/PFArtEntry.png

At the rate things are going however, it seems that rust might get replaced...

Lord Celebi
01-11-2005, 10:05 PM
I didnt make the call cuz I was sick. I can change the rule. Just dont start a fight! I am sick and I dont want more of a headache! I have been poked and put through 2 scans. I said it was alright so back off.

*Takes Imaginary Anger Management Pills*

Now, Paperfairy. Since we have this resolved, I can comment on your image. Nice Image! It is really funny. And how did you get the PE2K font?

paperfairy
01-11-2005, 11:33 PM
He can keep it the way it is, The only reason I'm letting it slide is cuz I'm sick.

But, I'll back off. I'm done.

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/PFArtEntry.png

Category: Something or the other... ^^

There! ^^

HOW did I get the PE2K font?

MAGIC

Zenaku
01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
lol Magic... Yeah, you need to be a Wizard to download fonts, rust. :P

The PE2K font wasn't made by Ryan. It's a Pokemon font made by... Someone. Yes, someone. But whatever, this isn't supposed to be a comment thread...

Matthew
01-12-2005, 11:42 PM
He downloaded the font... you can find it on dafont.com

Just search for Pokemon and it should come up :P

paperfairy
01-13-2005, 04:21 AM
D@mn you people. The secret is out of the bag. =[

-PF

Thoughts: =P

TMTS
01-13-2005, 07:09 PM
I thought an idea, and I thought it up quick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/snowsealeo.png
Name: Snowsealeo
Caption: When fun in the snow meets creativity.
Artist: TMTS
Team: Neo Team Aqua Frost
catagory: ... uh... well... it's kinda nice...

...With two carrot tusks and stick whiskers and two eyes made out of coooooal...

Lord Celebi
01-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Very Nice TMTS! I espicially like the mountainous background with the snowy trees. God, I wish we could have snow where I lived.

*Goes into dark corner and cries*

flyhighlatias!
01-16-2005, 01:50 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/239926/pokemoncontest.bmp

Name: The Forgotten Snow
Caption: IT FREAKIN' SNOWED IN HOUSTON :eek:
Member:flyhighlatias!
Team:Triblade
catagory:I'm so grateful for Paperfairy, JIG ,and Dark Pikachu who helped me get this image up!

paperfairy
01-16-2005, 02:09 AM
Okay. It's very simple.

First you type this:

Then, the image URL:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/misc/pe2kforumbanner_world.jpg

Finally, end it with:

There! A working pic!

-PF

Thoughts: Yay!

flyhighlatias!
01-16-2005, 02:21 AM
its still not working! im sorry but i did everthing you said and it won't work :cry: :cry: you don't put in a code for the pic or something?

paperfairy
01-16-2005, 02:40 AM
[*img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/snowsealeo.png[/*img]

Copy and paste that into your post. This time however, replace the

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/snowsealeo.png

with your own pic URL. AND get rid of the stars. It should work....

-PF

Thoughts: WAIT. Do you have the pic HOSTED on the Internet?

flyhighlatias!
01-16-2005, 03:05 AM
Hosted? .....thanks for your help paperfairy, I'm gonna sticking to writing

I really appreciate your help ,thank-you!

IT WOEKS!!!!!!!!

DragonTamer
01-16-2005, 03:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/duckandcoversmall.png

Name of Artwork: Winter Wonderland
Caption: Duck and Cover!
Category: Niceness

Hehe... snowball is for rust :tongue:

Thanatos
01-16-2005, 04:05 AM
Wow. That is really good!

paperfairy
01-16-2005, 05:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/duckandcoversmall.png

Name of Artwork: Winter Wonderland
Caption: Duck and Cover!

Hehe... snowball is for rust :tongue:

DUDE, THAT'S AWESOME!!!

I REALLY like that one! ^^

-PF

Thoughts: Don't hit ME with the snowball!

Matthew
01-16-2005, 10:18 PM
*Is speechless*

That is really amazing DT! You have real talent. I am utterly amazed! Keep up the great work...

Sorry I didn't enter this week... I am extremely busy lately.

TMTS
01-16-2005, 10:49 PM
* head explodes *
Daaaaaaaaaamn....

I lose.

*looks at own drawing*

*looks at DT's*

*cries*

anyhoo, Excellent!

Lord Celebi
01-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Paperfairy and DT Win for this week.

EDIT: Whoops... Sorry, Kamon was entered in Niceness. I didnt nominate a crappiness. Nox still gets a point.

paperfairy
01-17-2005, 03:03 AM
Paperfairy wins! Yay!

-PF

Thoughts: Nox>j00

Agent Orange
01-17-2005, 03:14 AM
Oh my god....that is PAINT?!

DT, that is amazing! That looks like a hand drawn painting, and an awesome one at that! The way you...you...GOD!

That is just...so good its insane!

Matthew
01-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Congratulations to the winners!

I promise to enter this week.

Lord Celebi
01-17-2005, 03:53 PM
This week's Theme:
One of the Three Major Mysteries of Pokemon:

What does the Inside of a PokeBall look like?
Draw your interpretation of the inside of a PokeBall and Submit, Submit, Submit!

TMTS
01-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Uh... rust? If you've ever seen the anime, we ALREADY know what the inside of a pokeball looks like...

kinda like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/insideofpokeball.png

Maybe I'm just un-clear on the concept... :dazed:

Lord Celebi
01-18-2005, 04:14 AM
Uh... rust? If you've ever seen the anime, we ALREADY know what the inside of a pokeball looks like...

kinda like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/insideofpokeball.png

Maybe I'm just un-clear on the concept... :dazed:
For the Pokemon. Obviously we cant see what's in there when they just open the ball up. Use your imaginations! If not, we're gonna explore Diglett's Ass.

TMTS
01-18-2005, 04:23 AM
For the Pokemon. Obviously we cant see what's in there when they just open the ball up. Use your imaginations! If not, we're gonna explore Diglett's Ass.
o_o

Well.....

I'll see what I can do..... :eh:

Matthew
01-19-2005, 04:12 AM
http://img62.exs.cx/img62/2475/pokeball.png

Name: Go Pokeball, Go!: Inside a Pokeball
Description: I focused more on how the Pokemon is stored rather than what the inside of the ball looks like.... but this peice took quite some time to get right XD Gah.... almost annoyed by it now, but it tunred out nicely :P
Category: Niceness <---- yup! First time entering in this category :silly:

flyhighlatias!
01-22-2005, 01:30 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/239926/pokeart2.bmp

Name: what an abused pokemon sees inside a pokeball.......
Description: I thought about what the saddest pokemon would see inside, whats more sadder that darkness? eh, the outside is just more what it sees inside...yeah.....

Man ,i had some dark energy inside me today! glad its all out! :oops:
oh and if this dissapears for a while it come again the next day in time for judging, wish i'd a done that for my lapras drawing :dazed:

Channel Delibird
01-22-2005, 10:04 AM
http://img75.exs.cx/img75/1687/pokeball5xt.png

Name: Pina Colada
Artist: Vex
Team: Trainer
Caption: Apparently Ash's Pikachu doesn't like sunbathing.
Category: Oh gott...X_X Um...niceness?

paperfairy
01-22-2005, 03:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/oops.bmp

Name: Run Pikachu!
Artist: PF
Caption: That explains why Pikachu doesn't like Pokeballs....
Category: Funnyness

Lord Celebi
01-22-2005, 05:30 PM
PF there isnt a funniness category, but humor is judged in Crappiness. Would youl ike to move your art to crappiness?

paperfairy
01-22-2005, 05:36 PM
-_-

Whatever makes me win. I don't care.

-PF

Thoughts: :rolleyes:

DragonTamer
01-23-2005, 04:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/insideapokeballsmall.png

Name of the Artwork: Inside a Pokeball
Caption: Now you know what it feels like to be a pokemon
Member: DragonTamer

DT strikes again! Ok, yeah I’m really really hyper right now.

Now, this drawing needs a good explanation because put simply, this week’s theme annoyed me. I couldn’t really represent my thoughts in a drawing as well as in words. So here’s the text part of my entry :tongue:

What is inside a pokeball? What does the pokemon see? The pokeball is a containment and transport device. The drawing on the left shows what the pokeball actually looks like. Now inside the ball, the pokemon is stored as a red orb of light. (Hopefully this is already known.) I didn’t draw the pokemon as the orb of light because 1) I loved how the inside turned out and I didn’t want to cover up 90% of it and 2) because I couldn’t get the orb to turn out half-decent. :oops:

Now as for what the pokemon itself actually sees and feels, my belief is that it is in a state of almost suspended animation. The pokemon actually sees nothing (as it exists as a ball of energy) but it does feel confined and yet not as though it is like trapped in a box with a locked lid. It’s a feeling as though they are safe from the outside world where nothing can harm them. A feeling that most of what goes on outside the ball is irrelevant, that time seemingly stands still (the pokemon is still aware of the sounds and things from outside.) Kind of like I guess you could imagine being wrapped up tightly in a warm soft blanket while being held in your mother’s protecting arms. I believe that the reason why some pokemon like Ash’s Pikachu do not like this feeling is because it is fake/unnatural and also, as nice as the feeling is, it is still a confinement away from the real world and you would miss out on the limitless beautiful sights and smells that inhabit it.

But yeah, I hope you get what I’m trying to explain–which I suck at btw. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them.

Lord Celebi
01-23-2005, 06:14 AM
DT and PF win again this week. One point to Nox and 1 to TMA

paperfairy
01-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Booyah!

Nox will rule!!

Thanks rust.

-PF

Thoughts: Nox>j00

Lord Celebi
01-24-2005, 10:05 PM
This week's Theme:
Diglett, Where art thou butt?

What does Diglett and Dugtrio's body look like when its not underground? There obviously has to be something. Draw a picture using your imagination! Does it have scary claws, or just feet? You decide!

TMTS
01-24-2005, 11:47 PM
*eye twitches*

...r-....rust?

This week's theme makes me REALLY worry about what you do in your free time...

•_• Nevertheless, I can TRY....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/diglettunderground.png

Caption: EEP! IT'S HOLLOW!
Description: Diglett... is hollow inside. There's no other explanation as to HOW you can send it out on the S.S. Anne Without the ship sinking right then and there. :tongue:
Catagory: Crappiness.... or whatever it's called anymore. Catagories suck. :eh:

Matthew
01-25-2005, 12:44 AM
I say down with the categories! That is pretty neat TMTS.... I will have mine up later this week...

Lord Celebi
01-25-2005, 01:11 AM
LOL TMTS!

I have no free time. I'm either on the Internet or playing Video Games.

TMTS
01-25-2005, 01:23 AM
I say....

DOWN WITH CATAGORIES!

Either than, or I'm taking over art by any means necessary... lol :oops:

...*crickets*

Or not. :susp: Ignore the screaming random child..

Crossfire Chaos
01-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Artist: Chaos
Team: Team Nox
Caption: Well lookie here, the diglet is a puppet!
Description:
Catagory: Funnyness, niceness, whatever it should be clasified as....

Lord Celebi
01-29-2005, 03:54 AM
Artist: Chaos
Caption: Well lookie here, the diglet is a puppet!
Description:
Catagory: Funnyness, niceness, whatever it should be clasified as....
Wanna put it in Niceness? If you do, you have a surefire shot for a point if no one else enters.

Matthew
01-29-2005, 07:36 AM
http://img191.exs.cx/img191/2489/dig.png

Artist: Matthew
Description: I see digglett as having something like the bottom of the ghosts in Pacman, using kinda something like roots to keep it attached to the walls/floors of the tunnels.
Catagory: niceness

Lord Celebi
01-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Nice Matt.

Good God, this is gonna be a hard decision for Crappiness. Both TMTS and Chaos's entires made me wet my pants. I'm going to ask Neo if I can hand out an extra point this week cuz I'm stumped.

DragonTamer
01-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Figures... right before I go to post my entry, the forum decides to go down :susp:

This was done yesterday (ask TMTS if you need to) and I'm still entering because it's not my fault the forum server keeps crashing. And I am really really sick right now so I have to get back to bed...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/meetdiglettsmall.png

Name of the Artwork: Meet Diglett
Caption: Awwww.
Member: DragonTamer
(I also vote to get rid of these categories but whatever.)

Eh, couldn't think of anything else for a caption. Just using what my brother said when he saw it :oops:

Lord Celebi
01-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Good, God, I know everyone's gonna get on my case about this, but yuo entered too late. I close the Art Contest at 12/11 C to judge. Your post says you posted it at 8:31 AM Today (I have my clock on Cnetral time, so I know when to close the Art contest). EDIT: Sorry, Didnt't know you knew this. I just saw your picture and entry form.

But... I'll let it slide, just dont do it again.

And the Winners are: DT in Niceness

Chaos in Crappiness.

Crossfire Chaos
01-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!

I won a point for nox! Yay!

What's the next topic Rust?

Lord Celebi
01-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!

I won a point for nox! Yay!

What's the next topic Rust?
You dont find that out until tomorrow.

Jack of Clovers
01-31-2005, 01:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/meetdiglettsmall.png
wow. that is awesome. and it's exactly what i have in mind for what Diglett looks like underneath. great job Dragon Tamer, as always. :biggrin:

~Jack~

Matthew
01-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Awesome DT XD

I was excited because you had not entered yet XD lol.

Meh... you deserve it.... gah.... back to the crappyness cat for me XD lol. I'll have a back up niceness jus in case you miss next week... lol XD

The only thing that bugs me the most is his claws XD They don't appear above ground... other than that... :eek: AWESOME!!!

DragonTamer
01-31-2005, 02:19 AM
Hehe, I saw your post in the other thread where you were hoping I wouldn't enter. Well, you almost got your wish lol. Been really sick for a while now. Almost decided to skip a week... but my team needs points too. :wink:

And next war will be back to the beautiful photoshop entries and stuff so yeah I guess this is my 10 minutes of fame or however that goes. I think I will continue drawing my entries in paint for the sheer amusement of it and for the unique character it has. Call me crazy lol.

But yeah, I know his claws aren't supposed to be above ground. I was drawing it in a way that little Diglett was coming out of the ground for us to see what he looks like. :oops:

Oh, and a big thank you to lil leprachaun, Neo Pikachu, Matthew, Thanatos, Paperfairy, and Dark Pikachu for the wonderful comments on my drawings. I really appreciate it.

Matthew
01-31-2005, 02:31 AM
So... you saw that wish... huh? :oops:

Eh... at least it shows that I envy your work... lol.... you are in a no contest section... lol... Just like Rachel is with hand drawing XD

I have to deal with her in the normal war art... lol.... and then there is you in Paint XD lol.

Lord Celebi
01-31-2005, 09:41 PM
This weeks theme is:
The PokeGods...
Remember back in the RBY days when people said Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard evolved into the PokeGods? Well, we didn't get any good descriptions. So, draw (In Paint) what you thought they looked like. If oyu dont know their names offhand, they're Rainer (Blastoise), Sapusaur (Venusaur), and Charcolt (Charizard).

Matthew
02-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Hmmm.... interesting theme this week... one that I actually like :silly:

I'll get on to it soon... I might stay home tomorrow from school because I am sick... so I might do it then.

Lord Celebi
02-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Hmmm.... interesting theme this week... one that I actually like :silly:

I'll get on to it soon... I might stay home tomorrow from school because I am sick... so I might do it then.
I'm glad someone likes it. You guys seemed to hate my creaticity projects, but If you like it, there's more where that came from *Thinks PokeGods II*

TMTS
02-01-2005, 10:09 PM
*bashes you over the head with a lead pipe so you forget about the topic*

NOTHING II!

II IS BAD! (as if the ones they're based off of aren't bad enough themselves...) :susp:

Matthew
02-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Ummm... next week, can you have a better theme? This one is okay... but I want something more creative...

TMTS
02-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Ummm... next week, can you have a better theme? This one is okay... but I want something more creative...
Or we could ALWAYS get a new judge... That would change the crapiness in themes... like me. I already have like tons of GREAT ideas for them, but I don't think we're aloud to submit them... :oops:

Lord Celebi
02-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Or we could ALWAYS get a new judge... That would change the crapiness in themes... like me. I already have like tons of GREAT ideas for them, but I don't think we're aloud to submit them... :oops:
*Slips TMTS a 20*
*WhisperPM me...Whisper*

TMTS
02-02-2005, 02:46 AM
>_< I shall not be bribed..

Gah, I'm out of ideas for this one.... I need sleep... God knows why I'm still on the forum right now... :oops: I need to get some sleep.

Matthew
02-04-2005, 01:35 AM
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/4567/charcolt.png

Just something I threw together rather quickly XD... I don't see much anybody joining this week... so I might as well use that to my advantage...

Name: Matthew
Title: Charcolt
Description: Eh.... evolved form of Charizard? I drew it from a picture of a dragon I saw in a sig at PC.... meh. I kinda like it.... but I think it is crap... so bah!
Category: Either... (NO MORE CATEGORIES!!!!!) Down with them I say!

Lord Celebi
02-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Nice. Now I bet DT will emerge from the Darkness and enter something.

Matthew
02-04-2005, 03:31 AM
Nice. Now I bet DT will emerge from the Darkness and enter something.

Maybe... I was talking to her on AIM, and she said she might not enter this weak because of how difficult the theme was.... I was thinking about entering with just a black scribble XD

Thanatos
02-04-2005, 07:43 AM
I love your one Matthew, I think with the proper work, it would turn out extremely well.

If I do one, i'll be the Blastoise evolvement

flyhighlatias!
02-04-2005, 11:38 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/239926/dragoncontest.bmp

Name: Flyhighlatias!
Title: Charcolt the fire god, FEAR HIM !!
Description: I decided to dwell on charizard's shiney look for his god form
Team: Triblade

TMTS
02-06-2005, 03:36 AM
JUST when you thought you could go and get rid of me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/godevolutions.png

Title: PH34R the pokegods!
Caption: My Drawing > Yours!
Catagory: Niceness... no... what do you think? (Crap-with-color!)

DOWN WITH CATAGORIES!

Lazy bums! I took the time to draw ALL THREE! SO HAH!

I think I'll win the crapiness cat. by default... :tongue: yay!

DragonTamer
02-06-2005, 04:56 AM
*waves*

Hi everyone. Yeah, I decided to show up after all. Mind you this drawing is crap. I don't really care though. This week has been hell for me. Too many life-altering events being bombarded at me one after another. That and my internet is officially screwed up. Almost couldn't even post this. If anyone can explain the phenomena where the internet explorer window keeps "not responding" or closing by itself over and over again, PLEASE PM ME -_-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dragontamer8958/pokegodsmall.png

Name of Artwork: Pokegod
Caption: It sucks!
Category: rust... You decide. I don't really care. Categories blow anyway.

Thanatos
02-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Wow, that is awesome DT!

You've been pwned Matthew.

Matthew
02-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Of course.... meh.... I wish the topic was a little better.....

TMTS
02-06-2005, 05:49 PM
:rolleyes: of COURSE there's no mention of MY art..
Guess thats what happens when your work is followed up by perfection. :susp: XD not a problem at all. Great job DT.

Lord Celebi
02-06-2005, 06:31 PM
JUST when you thought you could go and get rid of me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/WhiteSealeo/godevolutions.png

Title: PH34R the pokegods!
Caption: My Drawing > Yours!
Catagory: Niceness... no... what do you think? (Crap-with-color!)

DOWN WITH CATAGORIES!

Lazy bums! I took the time to draw ALL THREE! SO HAH!

I think I'll win the crapiness cat. by default... :tongue: yay!
I'll categorize that with crap, because humor is graded in that section.

The Winners:
DT in Niceness
TMTS in Crappiness

Point to AF and TMA!

Lord Celebi
02-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Topic... Topic
*Thinks*

Oh... Poke Love!
In Honor of Valentines Day, show Pokemon doing something associated with Valentines Day. You could do images from Pokemon Valentine Parties to Pokemon in Love.

boltAge
02-08-2005, 05:26 PM
http://img222.exs.cx/img222/1259/jumpluffs3jh.png

Name of Artwork: Jumpluffs At Work
Caption: While Pokemon couples are kissing and flirting somewhere among the thick grass, the Jumpluffs are hard at work, releasing spores that bring the love level even higher, and also leaving sweet scent behind to improve the atmosphere.
Member Name: boltAge

Zenaku
02-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Since I know I don't stand a chance against DT...

http://img158.exs.cx/img158/1955/jynxylife1ux.png

Name of Artwork: A Jynx'd Life - Love sucks
Caption: Mrs Jynx, contenplating suicide, while being surrounded by her stupid husband and two retarded kids
Member name: Kamon
Catagory: Crapiness

Lord Celebi
02-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Good One Kamon!

Those Jumpluff look pretty nice Raik.

flyhighlatias!
02-13-2005, 04:20 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/239926/love.bmp

Artist:Flyhighlatias!
Name of Artwork: Young Love
Description: Two lovers in the night!
Team: Triblade

Lord Celebi
02-14-2005, 09:35 PM
This Week Raik and Kamon win. 2 points to Nox.

This week's topic...
Hmmm...
Well, Since yuo say my topics blow... NO TOPIC! Its a Free Draw. Whichever one I like the best wins.

Matthew
02-14-2005, 11:31 PM
This Week Raik and Kamon win. 2 points to Nox.

This week's topic...
Hmmm...
Well, Since yuo say my topics blow... NO TOPIC! Its a Free Draw. Whichever one I like the best wins.

YEAH!!!! Finally :silly:

I'll be sure to have my picture up later...

Lord Celebi
02-20-2005, 04:20 AM
And the final art week entry period is...
Closed, unless NP extends the week.

And the winner for the last week is...

NO ONE!

Jeez. This was sooooo easy. Come on! You could've just scribbled and won!

Pichu lover!
03-09-2005, 04:05 AM
Awww, I wanted to enter! So, I will. XD

http://img171.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img171&image=chrissjourney7vn.png

Name of Artwork: Chris's journey
Caption: It's art. Who new!
Member Name: Pichu lover!
It's basically a banner for one of my fanfics back at SPP.

Neo Emolga
03-09-2005, 04:14 AM
Awww, I wanted to enter! So, I will. XD

http://img171.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img171&image=chrissjourney7vn.png

Name of Artwork: Chris's journey
Caption: It's art. Who new!
Member Name: Pichu lover!
It's basically a banner for one of my fanfics back at SPP.

It's cute, I like the face on the Pichu. I hate to say it, but this competition is... dead, to say the least. If you're still looking for a challenge, try perhaps the Smeargle's Art Challenge if you're feeling up for it. Good luck if you decide to do so.

*Locked.