PDA

View Full Version : Why did you join this forum?

finallegacy
07-07-2007, 06:09 PM
You know, I have hardly ever posted in this section of the forum. But I think this is a good question to ask. When people join forums that concentrate on a certain subject matter, its most of the time because they either have a question they want to be answered, or thought the forum did something cool and wanted to try it once, and either way, ended up staying with the forum.

I forgot why I joined in the first place, but I remember it was because I asked a question about something concerning emerald version.

What about you guys?

Poring
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I originally joined because I was searching for an Up-Grade to evolve my Porygon. After I found this, I got an Up-Grade quickly, and began to do more trades. I stayed mainly on the trading forums for most of the time, but that got boring so I looked around the rest of the board... And now I'm staying here and posting a lot.

Weird how I first came here to trade but now the trading board is a board where I barely post at all...

vedros
07-07-2007, 06:13 PM
I joined because I was looking for a good Pokemon RP, and then I stayed because everyone is really cool here.

Azumao
07-07-2007, 06:19 PM
This really belongs in the Other: Chat board.

And I joined because I was really into spriting, after getting my first dose of it at Pokecommunity. Eventually I wondered throughout the forums, posted around, and wound up here, I guess. :P

Fallen Latias
07-07-2007, 06:36 PM
I joined beacause well...People here are nice! :biggrin:

legendarychamp22
07-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I joined because well, I was pretty much checking out guides on a lot of different pokemon sites. Then, I saw this forum, and I noticed that it's not so empty as well as not so crowded, so I thought it was a good idea to hang out here.

Saremu
07-07-2007, 07:50 PM
I joined because I had a question about my Sapphire version. (I think) Actually I probably joined before it was released. I liked the people here, even though most of them from when I first joined are gone. I disappeared for a long time on two occasions, so it is my fault I don't know where they went. The rps are good, the fanfictions are good, everyone is helpful, VPP and URPG are fun, and there are some really good artists.

Flan
07-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I joined because:
Since I was using this as my main sprite resource for a while, I saw that they had forums here. I was curious and wanted to check it out, and I actually got addicted and I'm now an everyday poster. XP
So, no, I did not come here because of D/P.

-PK
07-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I joined because I wanted to vote in a poll( the five for may), so I joined and I am now addicted to this forum. I post like 10+ posts a day.

ronjocox
07-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I joined because I wanted to vote in a poll( the five for may), so I joined and I am now addicted to this forum. I post like 10+ posts a day.

you post a little more than 32 a day.

I joined cuz I was bored.

Pokedude378
07-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I joined because the Wi-Fi chat at Serebii isn't real nice, and because GameFAQs' forum system is...well, it's just plain ridiculous. And since I visit PE2K every once in a while, I thought I'd hang here from now on.

Leman
07-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Anyone who joined in/after May is here for D/P.

I joined to get my team rated. Turned out that it stank.

Poring
07-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Anyone who joined in/after May is here for D/P.

Yeah, I'm guilty for that. Although, I got interested in other parts of the forums later...

Darth Murkrow
07-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I joined mainly for role plays and Pikachu Survivor Game, in all honesty. The latter of the two ended recently, and I now write my fan fic and role play. I really like this website because the mods interact with you instead of being the men and women behind the curtain that only come out to ban your account. I like the overall friendliness, and it's really cool here. :cool:

Mitsuzo-kun
07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
^Yeah what Darth said!^

I joined because I was searching on Google for Pokemon RPGs...

I wound up here, and I post mostly everywhere!

I love this place... Everyone is really helpful and kind!

When I first joined, I was a real n00b! I punctuated everything right, just I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

Also: Anyone who joined in/after May is here for D/P.

That's technically not true... I joined in May... I didn't come here for D/P.

Don't judge people like that... I pains me so! :sad:

Djax94

Gaby
07-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Well, I first came here to read a fic Chewy showed me. Then, I wanted to leave a reply, but I couldn't. So I joined. Then, I looked at the RP Section, and whoop-de-doo, Merines was born XD

But anyways, I also joined because everyone was pretty nice... but mostly because of the RP section <3

Bryce
07-07-2007, 11:02 PM
i totally agree with all of you, i only joined a couple a weeks ago, but everyone here is really nice and cool.

I remember it like it was yesterday l0l = i was looking for pokemon RP's and i went over to pokecommunity by i just didnt like it over there and then i came to PE2K and at first i HATED it here, but then after a while, it started to grow on me and now i am posting every single day on the RP's and the Fanfictions! :hungry:

Linoone
07-07-2007, 11:10 PM
I have the most simpliest answer.

I was bored. But then I made freinds especially when I joined I couldn't post and a lot of people pm'd me.

ratchet5
07-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I joined cauze i like pokemon and chatting bout it...
I also joined cause i am in need with help making a pokemon game myself (but no-one has given any yet :sad: )

Burningfenix
07-07-2007, 11:46 PM
i joined mostly for D/P reason and i wanted to see how fun wifi was, serebii is a good website but so many people that there website forums takes forever and some of the people over are not nice, they say theyll trade with u and they never talk to u again and u waste ur time cloning pokemon

i dont mostly post here, mainly under the Wii section for PBR and trading for D/P

Soda
07-07-2007, 11:52 PM
i joined mostly for D/P reason and i wanted to see how fun wifi was, serebii is a good website but so many people that there website forums takes forever and some of the people over are not nice, they say theyll trade with u and they never talk to u again and u waste ur time cloning pokemon

i dont mostly post here, mainly under the Wii section for PBR and trading for D/P
Outside of the Game Section is pretty fun, you should check the whole forum out.

For me hmmmm... I saw a post in the game section a few years ago by someone and then looked back here in Febuary and saw a post by Legend Slayer and Dark Charizard(They deserve full credit for me ever joining)

I liked the place vala AipomBoy was here.. XD I still remember making a little banner in paint and going around PE2k knowing no one..

Pokémaster7293
07-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Everyone's always so awesome here! I just had to join here! And yeah, more imprtantly because I love Pokemon and Pe2k!

BladeTest
07-08-2007, 12:22 AM
More then half the people joined just for the trade theards. I joined for other reasons. I don't know, I was bored, and I had some questions about Pokemon. Who knew I would make it to about 500+ posts.

~BT~

Moonlit Umbreon
07-08-2007, 12:43 AM
I joined firstly to vote at the poles, but then I just liked hanging out on here at chating. ^^ Nothing to do with D/P either. I'm scared to get on those boards... so many... people...

Dreemira
07-08-2007, 12:56 AM
I can't really remember much about when I first joined, but I'm pretty sure I joined because I used PE2K for getting most of my sprites, and I then noticed there was a forum. So, I said 'Why not?' and joined.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Kairyu
07-08-2007, 01:06 AM
I simply joined for the trading boards.

I didn't care about chatting at first but,
I like following some of the discussions that go on.

MasterArceus2692
07-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Well, I joined mainly to get introduced to the competitive battlin area. I was pretty new to everthing, so I thought I would learn. Serebii was also quite slow and I thought I could get all the help on my team as I can get.

Realityxxx
07-08-2007, 02:04 AM
I don't really remember, because i joined in April, but i'm pretty sure i joined because 1)i got tired of the other forums i joined
2)The other forums are'nt friendly at all and
3)I really wanted to join.

celebihunter
07-09-2007, 03:41 AM
I joined originally to help people and rescue them on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon,and I chose to do that because I got rescued.I am now a semi-productive [o_O]member of Extreme Team:HydroBoneKill & ElementoryWeed.

P.S.PM me if you want to be rescued......

P.S.S.I am one post a way to becoming......

AN ELITE TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troacctid
07-09-2007, 04:50 AM
I joined because I needed a place to trade online, and GameFAQs wasn't doing it for me. I craved Invision Power Boards what with the frills and the not being exclusively text-based. I would have used Pokécorner, because I had a history there, and I was one of the top posters. But they closed down. So I came here. And I like this place better, to tell the truth. It has better management.

Diesel 34
07-09-2007, 04:54 AM
I was bored really, but also because I realized that sometimes I needed to get away from life and just chat with a bunch of people. SO I decided to use my nickname and basketball number and Diesel 34 was born. That is how Diesel came to the forums.

Dap
07-09-2007, 05:39 AM
I was bored I like Pokemon, and this seemed cool.
Another reason is this forum is stable it doesn't look all freaky nd have many complications.Plus I wasn't gonna spend my whole Summer textin my girlfriend, of course my friends to but this place is cool, Sam[GirlFriend] has friends I'll be here.

rebelde33
07-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Well I was googling to find some Pokemon icons and I came across the animated GIFs. Then I saw there was a forum so I decided to join because it looked so lively and under control compared to Serebii. This site has the best management IMO and I'll stay here as long as the site's still up.

Shiny Loser
07-09-2007, 06:30 AM
I was playing Sapphire and needed the information. Then I discovered the forum and started off from asking questions about the games. Now since I don't have Diamond/Pearl and I'm older in the forum, I'm doing banners and fanfics.

Teo
07-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I joined wondering why the FR version I got didn't come with the wireless adapter. I also had other questions concerning FR at the time as well.

Pokeboy sarab
07-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Well its a long long tale (not really xP)

I was actually using pe2k for sprites since September. And I clicked on the forums link many a times, byt never joined, got bored and left(:O). Eventually joined for a reason i can't remember, posted my sprites here, and left, I then checked them a few days later, was pleased with the comments and made my shop and got eengrossed with the pokemorph project. Eventually went to the DCC and got hooked.

Pooka
07-09-2007, 04:24 PM
I honestly can't remember, I think I probably googled something and it came up with this site.

Hatchet
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
and i joined so I could trade for pokemon like the event legendaries.

~Falcon~
07-09-2007, 05:29 PM
was getting some sprites back in my serebii days, I was frustrated with their forum anyways. I joined this one and its been awesome ever since :]

Shadow Eevee
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I joined mainly for role plays and Pikachu Survivor Game, in all honesty. The latter of the two ended recently, and I now write my fan fic and role play. I really like this website because the mods interact with you instead of being the men and women behind the curtain that only come out to ban your account. I like the overall friendliness, and it's really cool here. :cool:

Hahahaha, that's funny.
I came for MD, but stayed because I was stunned by the forum.

Stardy
07-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I came from Turkey for english chat.
I could not understand any1 and needed to chat to somebody english, and when google'in for sprites, I found this site, result!
Now everybody hates me o_0

Marill
07-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I can tell you exactly why and how I joined. I was looking on the web to get a walkthrough for my PKMN gameboy game (wow, that was a LONG time ago.) I stumbled onto PE2K's website and saw it had a forum with it. Not being new to the forum concepts (as I had been on many Digimon forums before) I looked into it, and it looked relatively new but prospering. I saw the role play section, which was my absolute favorite, and it looked very well taken care of by its mod, "Syrus the Triumphant." Impressed and intrigued by the forum, I looked around more and saw there was a new Role Play going down the next day, so.... I registered, joined in and the rest is history.

FirePwnsRock
07-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I joined for trading purposes. My first trade was with a really nice, cool guy, Lord Lambchop. I would have quit after the trades I wanted but Lambchop had a sprite shop, I looked in there got a sprite and thought, "Wow theres more!" and got hooked. The friendly enviroment helps alot too :happy:

Lord Celebi
07-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I came here for Ruby and Sapphire of course... Yes, I came here four years ago in the nub rush for the new games... Odd, isn't it?

TheEvilDookie
07-10-2007, 05:56 PM
I came here mostly for help with D/P when i got it. But i think ive done more than just talk about D/P

Shadow Eevee
07-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I came here mostly for help with D/P when i got it. But i think ive done more than just talk about D/P

Hey Mike! Long time no see!

I came for a question on FireRed and Leafgreen, and stayed when I scrolled to the MGA board.

The Doctor
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I was looking on the web about Pokemon stuff and I saw this forum. Clicked on it and throught it was intesting so I registered and you know the rest! ^^

akdude
07-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I have been here for a while. I mainly do the URPG but I travle around other parts of the forum. I really came to this forum because the URPG group kinda closed down. That was about..four years ago. Prior to that, I was in the group and the club and that was about another 4 years ago. I've been around for roughly about 8 years.

pkmn z
07-11-2007, 01:52 AM
I joined here because i needed help in PMD and this is my first forum that I joined:cool:

Ace327
07-11-2007, 02:58 AM
i joined the forum because i got booted from pokemoncrater for some reson.

Professor Geoffrey
07-11-2007, 03:01 AM
I joined it because it looked nice, and seemed like there are endless possiblities here. And there are... just a lot less. I know, that sounds weird, once cancelling out the other.

FireflyK
07-11-2007, 03:32 AM
One of the things that drew me here was the URPG. I like games, and I love to write... So between the battles and stories section, I was hooked.
I also wanted to keep an eye on someone here.

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2007, 03:36 AM
I remember joining because I needed a place to go after ditching the old Gamewinners forums. It just happened that one of my buddies was here, so I came here instead. Started with a feud against the strategies and movesets mod at that point in time too. x3

Draconic_Espeon
07-11-2007, 03:39 AM
... I don't even remember. The RP threads, I think. I was looking for a good place for Pokemon RP's...

Marill
07-11-2007, 01:18 PM
I remember joining because I needed a place to go after ditching the old Gamewinners forums. It just happened that one of my buddies was here, so I came here instead. Started with a feud against the strategies and movesets mod at that point in time too. x3

You talking about Ant? Or whatever happened to the Gengar guy?

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
You talking about Ant? Or whatever happened to the Gengar guy?
That would be Ant. Like me, he became a casual player after GSC. He came back for a short while, but then also left. I see him sometimes online, still, though.

Shadowgengar hasn't been around since forever, though last I heard from him he was in Fire Emblem forums.

Marill
07-11-2007, 01:33 PM
That would be Ant. Like me, he became a casual player after GSC. He came back for a short while, but then also left. I see him sometimes online, still, though.

Shadowgengar hasn't been around since forever, though last I heard from him he was in Fire Emblem forums.
Well two things:

1. I wish those guys would come back.... that would be freaking awesome.
2. Why does your gender status say female? Thanks.

Sixto
07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Well two things:

1. I wish those guys would come back.... that would be freaking awesome.
2. Why does your gender status say female? Thanks.
Cause he's cool like that. :tongue3:

Neo Emolga
07-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Actually found PE2K by looking for Pokemon Fan Fiction. I was heavy on writing stories (still am) and I liked the idea of posting them up for others to read. My first batch was horrendous, but after I figured out how the expectations are, I took the next step and really worked hard on creating long and detailed stories.

Trial of Juno I and II were undoubtedly my most successful ones.

Marill
07-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Cause he's cool like that. :tongue3:

Cool schmool.... it weirds me out, cause I see his avatar and then the female thing, and I'm thinking "Kenny is a girl? No way!"

Oh, and Mario, I was in H-town this weekend for my first time. I didn't realize how big Houston is.

Raschy
07-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I joined because Serebiiforums was and is messed up. I was looking for a nice forum amd I stumbled apon this forum. I like it a lot better than Serebii.

Marill
07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree, I like Serebii's website, but the forum however, is just too much.

WifiFX
07-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I jined for no reason Whatsoever.........NOT D/P though. :oops:

Raschy
07-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I jined for no reason Whatsoever.........NOT D/P though. :oops:
Yes, the whole forum flooded with n00bs when D/P came out.

Yggdrasill
07-11-2007, 02:47 PM
I can't remember exactly why I joined, it was probably because I needed help on a Pokemon game though.

slashy
07-11-2007, 02:55 PM
i joined because i wrote a fanfic that was like 3 or more pgs typed baced on a dream i had but it wasent very susseful (i wasent even half way done) plus, i put it in the wrong area, the urpg. X_X

ZiVixx
07-11-2007, 04:01 PM
The reason I joined is becuase, everytime I would look for pokemon info the top search thing was Pe2k...I would always just look past it. One day it came up again, came a great resource and I saw Pe2k had a forum and joined.

EmBreon
07-11-2007, 10:58 PM
One of the things that drew me here was the URPG. I like games, and I love to write... So between the battles and stories section, I was hooked.
I also wanted to keep an eye on someone here.

That's kind of creepy. XD

I pretty much join everything I find, though this is the only forum I've stuck around in. I'm a bit sure that says something about this place.

Loyal Arcanine
07-11-2007, 11:21 PM
That's kind of creepy. XD

I pretty much join everything I find, though this is the only forum I've stuck around in. I'm a bit sure that says something about this place.
It says more about you actually. :happy:

Either way, I was looking for cheats for the GSC era on Google and I stumbled on this place and I was totally fascinated by the conversations between Raik and Kholdstaire in the Strategies and Movesets section, so I joined.

The Crimson Rose
07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I wanted to find a good starting forum really. That was two years ago and I also wanted to practice my writing skills. It paid off I guess.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-11-2007, 11:39 PM
I joined because Serebiiforums was and is messed up. I was looking for a nice forum amd I stumbled apon this forum. I like it a lot better than Serebii.

Exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth. Next time you reach into my mouth I'm gonna kill you. (XD) But i wasn't impressed by Serebii. I like the site, but not the forum.

The Crimson Rose
07-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth. Next time you reach into my mouth I'm gonna kill you. (XD) But i wasn't impressed by Serebii. I like the site, but not the forum.

Totally agree with you. When I was on, the people were like from the Pokemon Underground. Wasn't fun at all.

BeserkerFury
07-12-2007, 12:36 AM
I got baned from crater for the 3rd time,so I came here during my ban,I have no self control,at least thats what my friend says.xD

Scorch Ry
07-12-2007, 03:37 AM
^_^; I joined around the times when PE2K was on the Proboards because I had never joined a forums website and I was eager to try it. I felt so nervous to join, I asked my parents and my sister. XD But also because I loved pokemon so much and I wanted to make my own team/club there, as well as talk endlessly about Pokemon Yellow and my Pikachu. XD

IBeatRyan
07-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Because my arch rivel ryan told be about and i thought it sounded awsome

The_Seventieth_Evil
07-14-2007, 05:42 AM
Though I have been visiting Pe2k since fall of 2001 (prior to I visited pokemasters.com?spelling?). I just figured it would give me a reason to go on the pc in real versus the pc in the catridge in my gba.

magicarp009
07-14-2007, 05:51 AM
Though I have been visiting Pe2k since fall of 2001 (prior to I visited pokemasters.com?spelling?). I just figured it would give me a reason to go on the pc in real versus the pc in the catridge in my gba.

Hey! I also used to visit thepokemasters.com before I started coming to PE2K. After thepokemasters.com had pretty much shut down, other than providing just news on pokemon, my friend had informed me about this website. (this was nearly 6 or so years back). Though I did not join the forums until just last year. It was in fact C06 got me into the forums.

Gaia
07-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Because of the Graphics Art board.

And the URPG.

But now, I'm kind of inactive in the URPG boards.

And that's because I like to play Serebii's Anime-Style Battling more. :D

Sarahpom83
07-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I joined because I wanted to try out the rpgs on here, and also to see what else was going on and to try to make friends which I haven't yet made any friends.

Y2kPikachu12
07-25-2007, 01:37 AM
I was looking for a forum cause i liked spriting. Serebii loaded WAY too slow.
so i found this and loved it.i still do!

JentleViolence
07-25-2007, 02:47 AM
I joined because this forum seemed the perfect size, and because the members looked so cool. I ended up staying because this forum is fun. ^^

MustangGT
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Let's see...Why did I come....

Well, I just started playing my pokemon games again and decided to see what new was going on. I learned of D/P from here. Funny too, I joined 5 days before it came out. I think I stay because the people are easy to talk to and nobody judges anybody

Frozen_Mystic
07-25-2007, 11:19 PM
i joined because I wanted to show off some sprites and let people see the fanfics I wrote (yet updates aren't too often as I am a procrastinator):rolleyes:

Phantom Kat
07-26-2007, 12:27 AM
I joined mainly for PMD since that was my most rpized game at the time. Before that, I merely browsed here.

I've come a along way, though. I made friends and helped a lot of people.

I've joined MANY forums but this is the only one I'm dedicated to.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-26-2007, 12:37 AM
I joined this forum because i heard that it was one of the most reliable sources for pokemon info.

and my source was right.

I also joined because i like forums, and i like pokemon.

Xalapeno
07-26-2007, 01:00 AM
I joined because I got stuck in Mystery Dungeon and was looking for someone to help me.
I googled it and found this place and joined.
Then I helped people and made new friends so I stayed.:happy:

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Lol i joined much sooner, but im not addicted like you guys are

Poke Master
07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I visited Pe2k once when I was 8, and started
to hover around the forum.
Then, at age 9, I joined.
I came here to learn more about Pokemon,
What's happening that I haven't heard,
and to make new friends.
Sadly, SpazzedOutRayquaza is my only friend.
:sad:

~Duncan

Tokoro
07-26-2007, 10:06 PM
I joined to get an arceus/darkrai/shaymin to help fill my dex, and I stayed because of xybob's free egg giveaway he used to have. I'm addicted now^^

celebihunter
07-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I joined because I got stuck in Mystery Dungeon and was looking for someone to help me.
I googled it and found this place and joined.
Then I helped people and made new friends so I stayed.:happy:

Exactly why I joined.

Misty Oak
07-27-2007, 01:54 AM
I was looking for a nice looking Pokemon forum to join and I happened to find this one.

Todd6
07-27-2007, 01:58 AM
I was looking for a nice looking Pokemon forum to join and I happened to find this one.

You are old lol......I just like playing the games.

Nick_Roge
07-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Then I'm old to because that's why I joined.

Tamer Marco
07-27-2007, 02:00 AM
I joined because I needed help on my copy of R/S. Then I stayed because I liked the people.

Todd6
07-27-2007, 04:52 AM
I wanted to battle someone on pokemon diamond.

Pikablu Pie
07-27-2007, 05:06 AM
I had using this site awhile for sprites, then finalley decided to browse the forum. For a few months(wth) I browsed, then decided to join in February, because the great spriters were literatley so common it was scary.

Lugia_Lover9
07-27-2007, 05:09 AM
I had using this site awhile for sprites, then finalley decided to browse the forum. For a few months(wth) I browsed, then decided to join in February, because the great spriters were literatley so common it was scary.

~~~

That is like.... EXACTLY the same as me!! :D

~~~

Psychic
07-29-2007, 06:34 AM
Having never been on a Pokémon forum other than Serebiiforums and wanting to see what other forums were out there, PE2K was the first forum that got shoved at me. While I partly wanted to make a bit of a name for myself elsewhere, I mainly wanted to explore other Fan Fiction and RPG sections to see how they are run, what sorts of things are there and see how they compare to SPPf. I had also been shown a fic here that I REALLY felt the need to properly review so joined up so as to do so. ^^;

Anyhow, while some of the differences between this place and the place I Mod are stark and not too appealing for me, I'd like to stick around and see what this place has to offer, such as the URPG, War and VPP that are unique to PE2K as well as some of the other interesting sections. =P

...notice how my post is one of the few that didn't start with "I". *shot*

~Psychic

Orthar
07-29-2007, 11:01 AM
I thought that it would be fun...but now with all of the contradicting hypocritical unnecessary rules that have been issued this place is just...boring. Black and white. No color whatsoever. Bleh.

Anala
07-29-2007, 11:43 AM
After using sprites from PokemonElite2000 for a year, I finally relized they had a forum. I browsed a little, and decided that I was going to join. (But it was mainly because of the art boards and the Role Playing boards.)

mjb4991
07-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I needed cheats/help for PMD and I saw this forum.

Tamer Marco
07-29-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought that it would be fun...but now with all of the contradicting hypocritical unnecessary rules that have been issued this place is just...boring. Black and white. No color whatsoever. Bleh.
Thats why we have chats on AIM. :D

Rikru
07-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I joined because I was looking for some Movie Darkrais, because everyone on Serebii is say this is the place to get them.:tongue:

Mariruri
07-30-2007, 12:45 AM
I joined because I wanted to join a regular pokemon forum.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 12:47 AM
i first saw this site when i noticed its absolutely huge database of pokemon icons...... then after a while, i think i joined because this site had something to do with lugia.... call it a coincidence..... but i really like this forum now because it is about pokemon, and you usually cant talk about it much on other non-pokemon based forums. actually, i used to belong to a forum called Firebird's Nest, but it eventually fizzled out because of the lack of users and it shut down. then i went to some naruto forum that had a lot to do with fma, but i soon became inactive and just left........i havent been in a forum since, until Pe2k.