PDA

View Full Version : Yay Hellsing OVA!

Dog of Hellsing
07-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Well, I've finally seen the third (subbed) episode of the Hellsing OVA today on Youtube, and I have to say it's had some of the funniest moments so far:

Hellsing OVA episode three, part one of five (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wy2xD5YL8&mode=related&search=)

Heh, around nine minutes in is OMFGLMFAO! Me and mom both nearly fell out of our chairs laughing so hard. Part 2 (maybe three, can't remember) has a real funny part too, with the harkonnen dream XD.

Knightblazer
07-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Well, I've finally seen the third (subbed) episode of the Hellsing OVA today on Youtube, and I have to say it's had some of the funniest moments so far:

Hellsing OVA episode three, part one of five (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wy2xD5YL8&mode=related&search=)

Heh, around nine minutes in is OMFGLMFAO! Me and mom both nearly fell out of our chairs laughing so hard. Part 2 (maybe three, can't remember) has a real funny part too, with the harkonnen dream XD.

The OVA is always good and healthy for any Hellsing fan, good ol' TT. xD I personally liked Dandy's part. Know about the Candyman? =P

BTW, Harkonnen spirit FTW! xD

Knightblazer

Dog of Hellsing
07-10-2007, 02:34 AM
The OVA is always good and healthy for any Hellsing fan, good ol' TT. xD I personally liked Dandy's part. Know about the Candyman? =P

BTW, Harkonnen spirit FTW! xD

Knightblazer

I LOVE the part where they're all in the museum, and Seras comes by with that group of old people:

Alu: "I don't feel like fighting anymore."

Ander: "Yes, me neither."

Alu: *Turning after putting away gun.* "I'm going back to sleep." *Walks off.*

Ander: *Sheathes holy butter knives, turns, looks at Maxwell.* "I'd like to bring the children here one day. It really is a nice museum." *Walks away a moment later, muttering. "I'll kill him next time, I'll definitely kill him..."

XD And then Walter's like, "Really nice save!" *Thumbs up at Seras.* And Seras is like, "Thank you very much!" *Thumbs up at Walter.*

OMFG That whole part was so funny. And the harkonnen spirits pwns lol.

Meh, Dandy Man didn't last very long, but he was cool while he lasted. His cards are awesome lol. But then Alu split his arm in half and broke his leg and everything Oo...poor Alhambra lol.

BTW, do you know where I can find more eps of the OVA, or has the 4th OVA even come out yet?

Knightblazer
07-10-2007, 12:58 PM
BTW, do you know where I can find more eps of the OVA, or has the 4th OVA even come out yet?

Yeah, the Museum scene was awesome. That was pretty much what everyone was waiting for anyway. xD Plus teh Pip scene.

Anyway, the 4th OVA won't come out until pretty late this year (possibly October or November, maybe December), or possibly even early next year if they're really that slow. The average for now is about two OVAs per year, with I and II last year and III on 4th April (was my birthday too, BTW xD), so its possible to have IV during November/December...

I presume you've seen OVA I and II? If not, then I guess Youtube might have it, or you can buy the english version - I believe that they're out... I think. ><;

Knightblazer

Dog of Hellsing
07-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah, the Museum scene was awesome. That was pretty much what everyone was waiting for anyway. xD Plus teh Pip scene.

Anyway, the 4th OVA won't come out until pretty late this year (possibly October or November, maybe December), or possibly even early next year if they're really that slow. The average for now is about two OVAs per year, with I and II last year and III on 4th April (was my birthday too, BTW xD), so its possible to have IV during November/December...

I presume you've seen OVA I and II? If not, then I guess Youtube might have it, or you can buy the english version - I believe that they're out... I think. ><;

Knightblazer

Yeah, I've seen OVAs 1 and 2. Heh, the OVAs are SOOO much better than the original anime. I'm glad they redid it to follow the manga, since I've only been able to read the first volume ;_;.

And OMFG I hope it doesn't take them till next year to get the next one out. I'll be so sad if it does.

Have you seen any of these in English yet? I read in Anime Insider a few months back (actually about four or five I think, maybe six, don't remember XD) that they were keeping the original voice actors from the first series. They better have, because Hellsing would NOT be the same without Freeman and all the other cast who voiced the English version.

We should make a Hellsing Guild, BTW XD. We'd be the Presidents of it. We could have RPs and Fanfics and general blah about teh greatness that is Hellsing lol. I haven't had a good Hellsing RP in ages, since most people CANNOT play a good Alucard or convincing Integra to save their lives :susp:.

EDIT: SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing_Ultimate)

^^^ The above is a link to Wikipedia's Hellsing Ultimate entry. Yay, they kept the original cast! And OMFG that pic of Alu-sama is AWESOME...*Drools.* Must...save....to disk....*Twitches.*

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Yeah, I've seen OVAs 1 and 2. Heh, the OVAs are SOOO much better than the original anime. I'm glad they redid it to follow the manga, since I've only been able to read the first volume ;_;.

And OMFG I hope it doesn't take them till next year to get the next one out. I'll be so sad if it does.

Have you seen any of these in English yet? I read in Anime Insider a few months back (actually about four or five I think, maybe six, don't remember XD) that they were keeping the original voice actors from the first series. They better have, because Hellsing would NOT be the same without Freeman and all the other cast who voiced the English version.

We should make a Hellsing Guild, BTW XD. We'd be the Presidents of it. We could have RPs and Fanfics and general blah about teh greatness that is Hellsing lol. I haven't had a good Hellsing RP in ages, since most people CANNOT play a good Alucard or convincing Integra to save their lives :susp:.

EDIT: SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing_Ultimate)

^^^ The above is a link to Wikipedia's Hellsing Ultimate entry. Yay, they kept the original cast! And OMFG that pic of Alu-sama is AWESOME...*Drools.* Must...save....to disk....*Twitches.*
Message brought to you by: The Fangirl association of Alucard.

I mean...I'm afraid of rabid fangirls now. ;_;

Dog of Hellsing
07-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Message brought to you by: The Fangirl association of Alucard.

I mean...I'm afraid of rabid fangirls now. ;_;

XD I wuvs Alu-sama...*Huggles, gets shot with Jackal.* ;_; Oh well, I still wuvs him.

And I just joined something called Mangadownload, I'm about to read some of Hellsing: The Dawn ^^. Hehe, Girlycard...*Is shot about twenty more times.* X____x

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2007, 05:56 AM
Well as long as it's not narutofan.com (that place is a scam), you're ok. :3

Diesel 34
07-11-2007, 05:57 AM

LMAO. So funny. can't breath.

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2007, 06:34 PM
*goes to mangadownload*

10869 new files since last visit

o_O Well I haven't been there for quite some time. Anyways, what's good in there? The Dawn? Have to check it out. :3

Dog of Hellsing
07-13-2007, 02:10 AM
LMAO. So funny. can't breath.

XD Yes, this is my favorite episode so far because of the humor and the fight atween Alu-Sama and The Dandy (Alhambra). Then the first one, where Alu-Sama and Ander fight for the first time. Effing awesome. And third so far is the second ep.

*goes to mangadownload*

10869 new files since last visit

o_O Well I haven't been there for quite some time. Anyways, what's good in there? The Dawn? Have to check it out. :3

I tried to open the first chapter of The Dawn last night but it wouldn't work. ;_; I wanted to read it, I've been trying to find it forever, and when I DO find it I can't open the darned files ><. I really just wanted to read it because of Girlycard, which is freaking funny as hell.

Kenny_C.002
07-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Ty, it's just a zip file.
http://fapplication.org/

There go download fiew. When it's done, boot it up, then drag and drop the chapter into fiew. To change pages, use the left/right mouse buttons.

Knightblazer
07-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Meh, if all fails, I suggest you go to this website: http://www.bleachexile.com

Don't let the name drive you away; it IS a Bleach site, but they have an online manga reader that has quite a number of Manga there including One Piece, Naruto, Bleach (duh!) and Hellsing along with Hellsing: The Dawn. =3

Knightblazer

Dog of Hellsing
07-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Ty, it's just a zip file.
http://fapplication.org/

There go download fiew. When it's done, boot it up, then drag and drop the chapter into fiew. To change pages, use the left/right mouse buttons.

I can't download stuff onto these comps, unfortunately...

Meh, if all fails, I suggest you go to this website: http://www.bleachexile.com

Don't let the name drive you away; it IS a Bleach site, but they have an online manga reader that has quite a number of Manga there including One Piece, Naruto, Bleach (duh!) and Hellsing along with Hellsing: The Dawn. =3

Knightblazer

So I'll try this place, I guess ^^. Teh thankies, KB.

Kenny_C.002
07-17-2007, 09:48 PM
o_O So you can download manga but not an application? That's kinda weird, I guess.

Dog of Hellsing
07-19-2007, 07:40 PM
o_O So you can download manga but not an application? That's kinda weird, I guess.

Heh, don't ask me. The filters on these comps are wierd. I can TRY to download the application, but I doubt it will work. *Does a dance.* And now I must go to Blood Knights and And Shine Heaven Now to read awesome Hellsing fancomics. Well, ASHN is more like funny things. BK is awesome @__@. The first comics aren't the best quality, but it's pretty good nontheless. Heh, the third one is drawn the best, but I think the author's still working on that one. ASHN REALLY isn't the best quality, but they're funny. Especially the fan-person series lol.

EDIT: So you don't have to look for them in case you want to read them, here are links to BK and ASHN:

Blood Knights: (http://www.bloodknight.net/)I'm currently reading chapter 3 of the first version and I've read all that's up of the third version. Click on BK Doujinshi under Fandom and then choose whichever version you want to read ^^.

And Shine Heaven Now: (http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20030608.html) Yup, she's been working on these since 03 lol. I LOVE the When Fangirls Attack storyline (which is what this starts on). Freaking funny. Most of her stuff is light-hearted and comedy-based, though sometimes things get a bit serious. This link leads to the first thing she posted, which is an Integra sketch. Then it gets to the comics.

Happy reading! ^^