PDA

View Full Version : How do I clone with Action replay?

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 04:21 AM
I put the code in but I don't know what steps to follow.

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 04:24 AM
You select a pokemon and then once selected press Select + start at the same time once you do that press A then L and then R. If you did it correctly the pokemon your holding should be where it was and in you little cursor.

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 04:29 AM
You select a pokemon and then once selected press Select + start at the same time once you do that press A then L and then R. If you did it correctly the pokemon your holding should be where it was and in you little cursor.

Thank you! Very helpful

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 04:30 AM
So did it work? Did you clone?

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 04:35 AM
So did it work? Did you clone?

No. :( I need more info like do I got to move pokemon and what else. Can I clone eggs?

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Ok once the little menu bar comes up for the pokemon keep the thing on move. So select + start (press at the same time) then press A then L then R That should work.

I haven't tried cloning eggs but you should be able to its the same principal.

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 04:42 AM
Ok once the little menu bar comes up for the pokemon keep the thing on move. So select + start (press at the same time) then press A then L then R That should work.

I haven't tried cloning eggs but you should be able to its the same principal.

So the little hand is white? I take it out of my box and go to my party press star and select together and then I press a and the thing pops up then I press L and r and then what do I do, place?

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 04:45 AM
No the pokemon your cloning has to be in the PC.

While in PC select pokemon press slesct + start (same time)

Then press A (Should pick pokemon up)

Press L (should switch boxes)

Press R (switches back to box you were at)

Pokemon should be were it was and the same pokemon should be in your hand. Therefor the clone is in the box and the original will be in your cursor.

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 04:51 AM
No the pokemon your cloning has to be in the PC.

While in PC select pokemon press slesct + start (same time)

Then press A (Should pick pokemon up)

Press L (should switch boxes)

Press R (switches back to box you were at)

Pokemon should be were it was and the same pokemon should be in your hand. Therefor the clone is in the box and the original will be in your cursor.

Alright. Hang on, I will try that

*trying*

no...can you send me the code? Maybe I have the wrong one....or does it only work if I have no other codes running? Hang on...I will try something else

*trying with ONLY the clone code active*

SHOOT! Can you give me the code you use? Maybe mine is wrong. :|

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Ok I just sent you the thing I hope it helps.