PDA

View Full Version : Heart Scales = What's the Deal???

Bryce
07-08-2007, 04:54 AM
I have seen some people trade some REALLY good unhacked pokemon for a couple heart scales, i know that they help you w/ the relearnage [l0l new word] of moves, but what is the big deal? i have 10+ if anyone wants some since they are so popular!

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 05:04 AM
I have a question about heartscales. Can you give them to pokemon to hold? I know what they are for I'm just wondering. I'm guessing you could since you find them on luvdisc. Just answer my question please. :wink:

Bryce
07-08-2007, 05:06 AM
yeah a pokemon can hold a heart scale [:rolleyes:generally how they are traded:rolleyes:] l0l

lucky5511
07-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Ehhh haha I knew that. :oops: :redface: I'm so sorry I should of used my common sence before asking a newbish question. :oops: :redface:

mazharrules
07-08-2007, 05:27 AM
ts because it can be used to teach a pokemon a move that it forgot

Cybernetic Ghost
07-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Certain moves are known in the past moveset of a pokemon, or are known at level one, and can easily be obtained by using a heart scale. (Like Evo pokemon that can know a move the prevo didnt from level one, so pokedex's on Serebii just list it under all the levels as --- level.

Lucario99
07-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Certain moves are known in the past moveset of a pokemon, or are known at level one, and can easily be obtained by using a heart scale. (Like Evo pokemon that can know a move the prevo didnt from level one, so pokedex's on Serebii just list it under all the levels as --- level.
I think what he is asking is why these great pokemon are being traded for heart scales. My answer is they're lazy

They are just too lazy to go underground for ten minutes to find one it's not that hard

If you have emerald just clone the items and transfer them on pokemon D/P. Do the same with all the items you need. Then with your infinite supply of everything from the old games

Beech Daly
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I think what he is asking is why these great pokemon are being traded for heart scales. My answer is they're lazy

They are just too lazy to go underground for ten minutes to find one it's not that hard

If you have emerald just clone the items and transfer them on pokemon D/P. Do the same with all the items you need. Then with your infinite supply of everything from the old games
I've used up all 80 of my heart scales.

And for a certain person's comment about being lazy:
-It doesn't -always- take ten minutes to get a heart scale. it took me more than FOUR HOURS to get a heart scale, yet I've got so many stones (over 400!) it's ludicrous. And I nearly have 900 hours on my game.
-Not everyone has Emerald.