PDA

View Full Version : shiny hunting

boofcpw
07-08-2007, 08:55 AM
can someone please tell me how to build a good chain, cause mine always breaks at 8 or 7.

Lucario99
07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
can someone please tell me how to build a good chain, cause mine always breaks at 8 or 7.
You should check the guide section.

Anyway get around 100-200 max repels

Use one then use pokeradar

go to the same grass (meaning it shakes the same way) every time

always go to the grass that is farthest away (that still wiggles the same way) and not on the edge or in another area of grass (meaning don't go to it if you have to leave the grass to get to it.)

If there are less than four patches of grass reset your pokeradar and use it again (meaning recharge it and use it again, your chain will stay intact)

Using this method the very first time I got a chain of 29 bidoof.

In the guides section the guide would probably be called shiny hunting or something to that effect.

SunshineWingull
07-08-2007, 08:20 PM
yeah only my guide is 4 people who r experienced and know how 2 chain but want a specific pokemon

Flan
07-08-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah only my guide is 4 people who r experienced and know how 2 chain but want a specific pokemon

0:
I've never known SW to use chatspeak. 0:
Anyways.
Do what Lucario said, plus have a Pokemon with a type-attracting ability in front if you're chaining a certain Pokemon.

Storm Drain: Water
Magnet Pull: Steel
Static: Electric
Swarm: Bug

SunshineWingull
07-08-2007, 09:10 PM
0:
I've never known SW to use chatspeak. 0:
Anyways.
Do what Lucario said, plus have a Pokemon with a type-attracting ability in front if you're chaining a certain Pokemon.

Storm Drain: Water
Magnet Pull: Steel
Static: Electric
Swarm: Bug

I usually don't, but I was playing a game on my Tamagotchi at the time, so...

boofcpw
07-09-2007, 12:39 AM
thanks people, ill go now and try:happy: