PDA

View Full Version : ~*~*Life~*~*

Rawr
07-08-2007, 09:35 PM
We had this dicussion in school and I thought it would be a good idea if I brought it further, what do you think life is? is all about?

Here are some suggestions my class came up with:

1. Its a futuristic computer game like The Sims

2. A dream

3. A Challenge

What do you guys think?

Blue-
07-08-2007, 09:38 PM
It can be anything you make it. Life is something that has many possibilities and impossibilities. It is not something that can be given a specific genre, or be something other than what it is. Life is life, and there is nothing else to it.

Shozuka
07-08-2007, 09:40 PM
It can be anything you make it. Life is something that has many possibilities and impossibilities. It is not something that can be given a specific genre, or be something other than what it is. Life is life, and there is nothing else to it.

Life's What you make it so let's make it rock! Life's what you make it so cmon! Cmon! Everybody now!

Zatch
07-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Life's What you make it so let's make it rock! Life's what you make it so cmon! Cmon! Everybody now!

Isn't that A Song?

Well my opinion is Life is unfair.

Basicly
You can make your life crap
You can make your life lot less crappy
Or you can make your the way it needs to be, great.

Rawr
07-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Here's a sub-question for you guys out there,

DO you think that there is a force called fate or do you think you make up your destiny as you go along?

Shozuka
07-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Isn't that A Song?

Well my opinion is Life is unfair.

Basicly
You can make your life crap
You can make your life lot less crappy
Or you can make your the way it needs to be, great.

Yeah it's a song. But it's true. Life is anything that you make it.

Zatch
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM

DO you think that there is a force called fate or do you think you make up your destiny as you go along?

You make your destiny, there is Fate but if you give into it that's your fate, if you don't you make your destiny. XP

Shozuka
07-08-2007, 10:06 PM
You make your own destiny.

And what was your old username, Zatch?

Blue-
07-08-2007, 10:22 PM

Hmm, that's tough. ^^; I think that no one has a set destiny. Anything can happen. But I don't think you make it up as you go along, either. It's very complicated, but I think the people you get involved with shape your destiny. Not you or fate, but the amount of love you are shown, and the things the people around you do. Like, if someone starts a war, it will affect you.

mistdragon
07-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Quoted from iGod;

Life is the opposite of Death.

Yeah. ._.

Azumao
07-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Life is about the little things. The day to day events that are the components of life, technically speaking. However, it is not the things themselves that make up life, but the way that you view them.

Edit: As for the fate, I think that there is a set out way that things are going to happen. Not really destiny, but we're going to die, and there's a time, place, and reason for it. However, nobody knows what it is. It is still there, and it is going to happen that way, but nobody knows it. So, I suppose I believe in fate. :/

earth_type_rule
07-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Life is nothing to compair with. The only thing it does is:

You got born,
Go to school at 4 years old ( maybe also kindergarten, or w/e )
At year 12 you go to highschool
After 4/5/6 years, you will have to study an edjucation till your 21st
Get a job untill you're 65 years old
Retire working and maybe buy a nifty house.
Waiting till you die.

This is basicly what life looks like. It's just a stereotype of what everybody should do. I'd prefer not to live such a way, but it seems I have no choice. Damn taxes!

The Maple Syrup Baptist
07-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Life is love, and love is life.

You just can't have one without the other. It's so simple, and if more people realized it, the world would be a better place.

earth_type_rule
07-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Life is love, and love is life.

You just can't have one without the other. It's so simple, and if more people realized it, the world would be a better place.

Not really. Life equals more to birth. If nobody get's birth, there is no life. Though, love is pretty decent. Making love is a better choice, if you understand what I mean, that is -.-

Rawr
07-09-2007, 04:38 PM
OOO....Lots of pretty dicussion......

ahem. I think that Fate isn't that big a part I mena, theres fate and you create your destiny, does that make sense to you? teehee... keep discussing

Pokemonstrosity
07-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Life is the longest running most complex chemical reaction in the known universe.
The bodies of living things are merely vehicles to move genes into the future.
Everything we do is in service of our genes, and the perpetuation of the great reaction.

Lucavi
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Life to me is an opportunity to acomplish whatever you want to

Pooka
07-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Lifes just something we all just have to go for and, depending on our actions or feelings, it can be awesome or it can suck.

Rawr
07-24-2007, 03:04 PM
This is really weird but I thought, why do we live if we will cease to exist some day?

Shdw_Tamwyn
07-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Life sucks for some people. Thats because they dont appreciate it enough and think that everyone hates them. They even hate themselves. So, Life life to the fullest!

celebihunter
07-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Sometimes I think about life nd I thought maybe this is all a neverending dream,that we are just some minuscule unimportant life form dreaming about all this.I also think,how could all this technology be real.Life seems so unrealistic to me....>_>