PDA

View Full Version : My Roselia wont evolve

Sarahpom83
07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
my Roselia wont evolve is there like a special level that it will evolve with the Shiny Stone? Because I have it attached on it and its at like level 42 and won't evolve.

I remember when I first played and I had my Roselia evolve it was evolved at like level 40 something but I can't really remember what level it was at.

The guide book I have, both it and the Pokedex book doesn't say what level it evolves at.

troacctid
07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
my Roselia wont evolve is there like a special level that it will evolve with the Shiny Stone? Because I have it attached on it and its at like level 42 and won't evolve.

I remember when I first played and I had my Roselia evolve it was evolved at like level 40 something but I can't really remember what level it was at.

The guide book I have, both it and the Pokedex book doesn't say what level it evolves at.
That's because it doesn't evolve by level-up. You have to use the shiny stone on it. Select it in your bag, choose "Use," and then select your Roselia.

finallegacy
07-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Use a shiny stone on it

Sarahpom83
07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
That's because it doesn't evolve by level-up. You have to use the shiny stone on it. Select it in your bag, choose "Use," and then select your Roselia.

Oh I thought that it had to be attached to it >< I feel dumb now, I swear that is how I did it the last time. I guess I forgot... Thanks.. I feel rather stupid now.

I was also trying to get my Aipom to evolve and it says to have it know Double hit and I was like wow I never had it learn that.. Then i had to ask my fiance and he found the guy that teaches them moves so now he knows it now he has to evolve, my fiance doesn't think it will evolve. He thinks I need the world wide dex

troacctid
07-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Oh I thought that it had to be attached to it >< I feel dumb now, I swear that is how I did it the last time. I guess I forgot... Thanks.. I feel rather stupid now.

I was also trying to get my Aipom to evolve and it says to have it know Double hit and I was like wow I never had it learn that.. Then i had to ask my fiance and he found the guy that teaches them moves so now he knows it now he has to evolve, my fiance doesn't think it will evolve. He thinks I need the world wide dex
You don't. It'll evolve whether or not you've upgraded your dex.

Sarahpom83
07-08-2007, 11:34 PM
I know that, I was trying to tell him that and he was like prove it then!

he's like got half way to go until hitting a next level and I have the game turned off for now so I can be on here. I'm about to go back to the game though while watching dirty jobs.

andthenwekisss
07-08-2007, 11:35 PM

whats a world wide dex?

troacctid
07-08-2007, 11:37 PM
whats a world wide dex?
Obviously refers to the National Dex.