PDA

View Full Version : WiFi help

Eveelover12
07-08-2007, 11:23 PM
I just got WiFi today and me and my friend are sitting here trying to figure out how to trade pokemon like everyone on here does. Help?

troacctid
07-08-2007, 11:50 PM
I just got WiFi today and me and my friend are sitting here trying to figure out how to trade pokemon like everyone on here does. Help?
First you need to obtain the Pal Pad. You do this by going downstairs in a Pokémon Center, and someone will give it to you. Next, open the Pal Pad and find your own Friend Code. Once you have it, you need to enter someone else's name and Friend Code. (Your friend's, for example.) Then that person has to enter your Friend Code into their Pal Pad. This helps the two games to find each other, you see.

After that, talk to the lady behind the counter in the basement of any Pokémon Center to log onto Wi-Fi. If you're logged on at the same time as any of your friends, they'll show up on a list and you can trade or battle them.

Drift
07-09-2007, 12:32 AM
First you need to obtain the Pal Pad. You do this by going downstairs in a Pokémon Center, and someone will give it to you. Next, open the Pal Pad and find your own Friend Code. Once you have it, you need to enter someone else's name and Friend Code. (Your friend's, for example.) Then that person has to enter your Friend Code into their Pal Pad. This helps the two games to find each other, you see.

After that, talk to the lady behind the counter in the basement of any Pokémon Center to log onto Wi-Fi. If you're logged on at the same time as any of your friends, they'll show up on a list and you can trade or battle them.

What he said. XD

Also, you can use the GTS, which is a big building in Jubilife City. There, you can deposit an unwanted Pokemon and ask for another Pokemon in return, or you can search for a desired Pokemon and see what the OT wants for it.

Hope that helps, and have fun with Wi-Fi. :wink:

AshMistyMayfan
07-09-2007, 06:11 AM
THe first time you use it, I believe it will give you your Pal Pad number after it 'registers' you, and then you can start putting in pal pad numbers...like mine. :wink: Trading shop has been reconstructed, and thanks to tinkering, I can use Pal Park if anybody needs imports.