PDA

View Full Version : This would be kinda cool I think

finallegacy
07-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Would you guys think it'll be pretty cool if you could just watch 2 other people battle? That would be a good way to learn some move sets and strategies, especially if you're a beginner. Also a way to spy on people and see what kind of pokemon they use :susp:

Would you guys think that'd be a cool option? Have any of your own ideas that they should include in wifi?

troacctid
07-09-2007, 01:55 AM
Would you guys think it'll be pretty cool if you could just watch 2 other people battle? That would be a good way to learn some move sets and strategies, especially if you're a beginner. Also a way to spy on people and see what kind of pokemon they use :susp:

Would you guys think that'd be a cool option? Have any of your own ideas that they should include in wifi?
No, I think that would be boring.

What they should have done is added a lv100 option to local wireless battles. That would have been great.

-PK
07-09-2007, 01:57 AM

What they should have done is added a lv100 option to local wireless battles. That would have been great.

That is why they made the no restrictions part on the colusieum(sp) thing. Then you can have any level pokemon.

troacctid
07-09-2007, 01:58 AM
That is why they made the no restrictions part on the colusieum(sp) thing. Then you can have any level pokemon.
But the point isn't to have any level Pokémon. The point is to have lv100 Pokémon.

-PK
07-09-2007, 02:00 AM
But the point isn't to have any level Pokémon. The point is to have lv100 Pokémon.

Oh, I see what you mean. You want that option to make them lv 100. Sorry, I got confused.:oops:

finallegacy
07-09-2007, 02:01 AM

Well of course not everyone would be using that feature if it existed, but if I was a beginner and wanted to learn some cool strategies, I would want to watch a strong person battle.

troacctid
07-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Well of course not everyone would be using that feature if it existed, but if I was a beginner and wanted to learn some cool strategies, I would want to watch a strong person battle.
Maybe. But if you think about the pace of the battles in wi-fi, with the players contemplating their moves and all, it tends to discourage battling as a spectator sport, y'know?

Poring
07-09-2007, 02:04 AM

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't do that...

finallegacy
07-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Maybe. But if you think about the pace of the battles in wi-fi, with the players contemplating their moves and all, it tends to discourage battling as a spectator sport, y'know?

I see where you're going at, yeah, I guess it would get boring pretty quickly, but that was a good idea you had though.

TwilightBlade
07-09-2007, 02:11 AM

Go on youtube or something; that's what I do and watch the battles there. I learned a lot from Marriland that way since he's very good. :B
Also, I think that wouldn't be good since then more people would be on and it'd get even more laggy I think. Hmm... I think the wifi options are good enough as they are but I never do battles anyways so I can't complain. 8D

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-09-2007, 02:12 AM

I know. That's the only way my sis and I can battle, and that means training to around her highest level.:susp:

Archeopterix
07-09-2007, 02:35 AM
This would be very cool. I have next to no experience in battling other people (people who use strategies, or people who actually know something about the game (not my 11 year old cousin)), and can see how this would be helpful.

mistdragon
07-09-2007, 03:34 AM
Somehow or rather, you would get kinda panicky/nervous if you know that half the WiFi population is watching your battle, ROFL.

Plus it causes lags...so... I don't think it would really be recommended.

Maybe we get some people to post how they battle on the net by recording it?