PDA

View Full Version : what's the point

Electric27
07-09-2007, 03:17 PM
what's the point of the ghost's in the eterna mansion and that weird statue. does anyone know

Eiyoko
07-09-2007, 03:25 PM
what's the point of the ghost's in the eterna mansion and that weird statue. does anyone know

Just a little extra. Like an easter egg of sorts.

Drift
07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, just Easter Eggs.
You can also catch Rotom in that mansion. (aka the Old Chateau.)
At night (8pm or later), go to the TV and press 'A'. Then, Rotom will appear at Lv. 15. :wink:

The Jr Trainer
07-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, just Easter Eggs.
You can also catch Rotom in that mansion. (aka the Old Chateau.)
At night (8pm or later), go to the TV and press 'A'. Then, Rotom will appear at Lv. 15. :wink:

And it is really easy to catch. Just use a Dusk Ball from the start.

Electric27
07-09-2007, 06:57 PM
rotom is kind-of weird. there has to be some independent reason

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 01:16 AM
rotom is kind-of weird. there has to be some independent reason

I don't think there's any other reason for the ghosts. If there was something else like a glitch or secret pokemon, people would have found it by now.

The ghosts was a cool thing they added, even if it doesn't serve any other purpose other than to scare you the first time (don't know about you but I was spooked when I saw them :oops:)

troacctid
07-10-2007, 02:07 AM
It's atmosphere, of course. If your mansion is haunted by ghosts of people, then you can't just put Gastly in there. It's a Pokémon made of toxic gases. It's not some dead guy's soul. No, you need actual people ghosts. So they put in actual people ghosts. There you are.

kadeon
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM

useless. the only good thing in there is rotom

ZERO-X
07-10-2007, 10:25 PM
The only thing about the Old Chateu is that is where u get Rotom and the ghosts r to add a little ghost like surprise, appart from that the mansion looks like the Pokemon Mansion south of Hearthome City.

Electric27
07-11-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah I guess that's it. the place is pretty cool.rotom is useless