PDA

View Full Version : Would you like...

silent pokemon master
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Would you like G/S/C remake? I'd like if they could make one, and if they could expand the stroy and add new places like in FR/LG or just take more time to imporve kanto i really didn't like the idea's in the origanl about how going to Kanto was implanted. I think one with all regions or simply make the experiance of it better, making you feel that you actually got 16 badges??:oops:

Soda
07-09-2007, 08:02 PM
How many threads have there been for this.? >.<

Anyways yea I would, I never played G/C/S, and I can't find it anywere, it'd be pretty cool to have a whole new game.

andthenwekisss
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Would you like G/S/C remake? I'd like if they could make one, and if they could expand the stroy and add new places like in FR/LG or just take more time to imporve kanto i really didn't like the idea's in the origanl about how going to Kanto was implanted. I think one with all regions or simply make the experiance of it better, making you feel that you actually got 16 badges??:oops:

I woul dabsolutelty love it. Silver was my faveorite game! And it would be amazing if they just made the game exactly the same but with the new features, ie GTS Poketch and after you should get a pokeradar to be able to catch sinnoh pokemon

Hatchet
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM
they'd better make one or I'm going to sue.

The Jr Trainer
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM
That would be cool, but it won't happen, the reason they made FR/LG was so you could get all 386 now 493 pokemon.

andthenwekisss
07-09-2007, 08:14 PM
That would be cool, but it won't happen, the reason they made FR/LG was so you could get all 386 now 493 pokemon.

Part of that may be true but they ARE making a remake of silver and gold. I saw the damn boxes on a nintendo site. I doubt Nintendo would release an official picture if they weren't going to do it

Jack of Clovers
07-09-2007, 09:06 PM
How many threads have there been for this.? >.<
Honestly, too many. Just use the Search feature and revive one of those threads.

~Jack~