PDA

View Full Version : Alto Mare Super Contest- Discussion!

Stinky
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
This is the place to discuss Alto Mare. Chat, make friends, and set up meetings in the RP here! Ideas and complaints also go here!

I will post partners once the sign-ups close.

Members accepted so far:

1. Canis Lupus
2. patchfur
3. Eeveeking929
4. Neo Pikachu [CIPHER]
5. xXHyperRickyXx
6. Deathspector
7. KittenGirl2000
8. Fire Away
9. lonewolf RESERVED
10. woopjohuunq
11. Draconic Espeon RESERVED [CIPHER]
12. Poring

Partners:

Linzee Maraqwee(patchfur)---Kane Bishop(Neo Pikachu)
Ty Sugimori(xXHyperRickyXx )---Addison Lutrell(Fire Away)
Isaac Garamonde(Poring)---Amelia Reiken(Eeveeking929)
Katsumi Monotori(woopjohuunq)--- _______ (lonewolf)
Josiah Mandrake(Deathspector)---Joseph Regulus(Canis Lupus)
Laura 'Sky' Lucas(KittenGirl2000)---Jennifer "Reeah" McCallahan(Draconic_Espeon)

Cipher:

Draconic Espeon (COMMANDER)
Neo Pikachu
lonewolf

Neo Emolga
07-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Eh, hope we're starting soon. I've been... getting impatient. :P

Deathspector
07-10-2007, 06:44 AM

Actually I think we're starting on the 18th. So you'll have to be impatient for another week. Then we can get started...:wink:.

Deathspector

Realityxxx
07-10-2007, 01:34 PM

Same here. When will this start!?

Stinky
07-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I plan on starting the RP on Friday or Saturday.

patchfur
07-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Ah, I leave for vacation on Thursday and don't get back 'till Sunday. I'ma be so lost...:goofy:

Stinky
07-12-2007, 03:44 PM
The partners are now up, as well as the Cipher commander.

Congrats DE, you have the privilege of being a commander in Cipher.

And to all, the RP should start tomorrow, and I will send out a PM. So while you wait, have a cookie. *hands out cookies*

Deathspector
07-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Looks like you and I are partners Canis...it'll be interesting to see what we come up with...XD...I look forward to working with you.

Deathspector

Realityxxx
07-13-2007, 01:14 PM
*Pulls Canis's ear*
Earth to Canis, Earth to Canis, I haven't recived a PM yet!

Stinky
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
*Pulls Canis's ear*
Earth to Canis, Earth to Canis, I haven't recived a PM yet!

*Pulls Kitten's Ear*

I'm starting it later today, probably around 8:30 EST. Might start it earlier, depending on if my dad decides to do something "fun" with my family.

Realityxxx
07-13-2007, 02:49 PM
*Pulls Kitten's Ear*

I'm starting it later today, probably around 8:30 EST. Might start it earlier, depending on if my dad decides to do something "fun" with my family.

Nah, don't start it yet. It's real late here in Australia.

Poring
07-13-2007, 03:01 PM

Have some fun with your family. It's important...!

Stinky
07-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't get it up yesterday, as our computer was acting oddly. At the moment, I'm having an "Alto Mare Brain Fart" and I don't know what I want to put on the first post. I promise to have it up by tonight/tomorrow morning.

EDIT: The RPG is up! http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1362614#post1362614

Realityxxx
07-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Finally!
But do i HAVE to be paired with the leader of Cipher?

Poring
07-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Finally!

It makes it all the more interesting. There are so many possibilities of what could happen if you, an innocent coordinator, were paired with a Cipher admin.

Fire Away
07-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Finally!

XD I'll gladly trade places with you. Having someone there plotting to steal all your pokemon and purposely screwing with your appeals is my idea of a great time. :)

Lord Fedora
07-15-2007, 03:16 AM
It makes it all the more interesting. There are so many possibilities of what could happen if you, an innocent coordinator, were paired with a Cipher admin.
Well Poring, let us do our best. If you need me I'll be making my post, then taking a look at our respective pokemon and planning out tactics. You lucked out here, because if Pokemon were real, I would probably be a top coordinator by now, paired together with a team of specially selected pokemon just for the occassion.

Poring
07-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Well Poring, let us do our best. If you need me I'll be making my post, then taking a look at our respective pokemon and planning out tactics. You lucked out here, because if Pokemon were real, I would probably be a top coordinator by now, paired together with a team of specially selected pokemon just for the occassion.

*nod* I'll try to work with this RP as well as I can. Being a new-ish RPer, I hope I can keep up with everyone else.

Draconic_Espeon
07-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Finally!

*laughs maniacally* Yessss....

But seriously, I kinda thought you'd make Neo admin. :oops: In any case, I'll do my best to be as evil as humanly possible. Mmm-meh-heh-heh-heh...

Stinky
07-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey guys, I have tweaked the partners a bit, as woop and lonewolf haven't responded to my PM yet.

Congratulations patchfur, Neo Pikachu is your partner.

Fire Away
07-22-2007, 12:15 PM
<_<

This RP is dead right now and it breaks my wee little heart. My partner might be having some RL issues or a general desire to not visit the board at all and he's not posting, which is why Addison is kind of fooling around without any desire or purpose. :(

[/complain]

Just saying. I do want to see this RP be active and all. :)