PDA

View Full Version : Ash's love...

tai sky
07-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Who do you think Ash should be together with. Personally, I think either one has a good shot, but I'm leaning towards Misty because Ash has known her longer.:wink:

celebihunter
07-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Out of those two,Misty.

-PK
07-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Misty, for a lot of reasons. Most of which I'll not say. I'll say this: longer time of knowing eachother.

Caecity
07-10-2007, 02:46 AM
Misty all the way..^^

Diesel 34
07-10-2007, 02:53 AM
Misty is the only good choice.

Aquila
07-10-2007, 05:13 AM
As far as I've noticed, Ash has yet to like girls. The only time I've ever seen any evidence otherwise is in the episode with that one school girl with a cubone. He seemed to like what he saw until he met her in person. Well, I guess Ash has had a few other moments here and there that might show he has some interest in girls, but for a teenager, he sure doesn't seem to show much interest in them. Out of the two, I think there might be a little more going for Misty due to a few scenes in the anime I can recall supporting possible feelings on Ash's part.

FirePwnsRock
07-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Definately Misty. It's already been proved she likes him, and in Orange Island it does drop some hints that he likes her....seeing the whole Orange Island was basically revolved around her :eh: but ya.

Snow Fairy Sugar
07-10-2007, 06:28 AM
I think Ash's too young, immature, perhaps stupid too{:tongue:} to have feelings for anything except his pokemon yet.

Of course...love will start to sink in when he's about fifteen or something, but by that time he probably won't remember any of the old girls he once knew, and even if he did, chances are that they'd already have boyfriends.

Of course, I do hope he'd like May/Misty and not fall for Dawn. She's nice but I got a personal vendetta against cheerleaders.

Shiny Loser
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
I think Ash's too young, immature, perhaps stupid too{:tongue:} to have feelings for anything except his pokemon yet.

Of course...love will start to sink in when he's about fifteen or something, but by that time he probably won't remember any of the old girls he once knew, and even if he did, chances are that they'd already have boyfriends.

Of course, I do hope he'd like May/Misty and not fall for Dawn. She's nice but I got a personal vendetta against cheerleaders.
He is 15 already if a season represents one year. I hope he won't go for Dawn because that will be an instant pedophile mark - 5 years is too big of an age gap. Technically I am an Advanceshipper (somehow, May looks better) and even though I do see signs of May and Drew liking each other I conclude that she's just an unfaithful lover. xD

evil raquaza
07-10-2007, 10:23 AM
ash loves dawn(word)

BladeTest
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I say May. Why? Because, well, she's cuter. If he falls for Dawn I'll stop watching Pokemon altogether :tongue3:.

~BT~

Draconic_Espeon
07-10-2007, 04:35 PM
I don't think he really likes anyone yet. As has been said, he's too immature as of yet. My favored pairing, however, is AshXLatias. It's different, which is why I like it. That, and I think they'd be cute together. XD

Of those two, Misty. May always seemed like a dunderhead IMO.

CrimsonThunder
07-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Aww is that all I can choose from tai? What about Brock?

tai sky
07-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Aww is that all I can choose from tai? What about Brock?

Yes. Why didn't I put Brock?:wink:

NeonTrainer
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Out of the poll it'd have to be Misty since May and Drew seem like they're perfect together. Or even probably Dawn but we'll have to see what the pokemon company has to say.

Professor Geoffrey
07-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Ash doesn't "like" either one of 'em. But, if he had to, or he'd die, he'd pick Misty for sure. POKESHIPPING OVER ADVANCESHIPPING!!!

SunshineWingull
07-10-2007, 10:52 PM
He's going to fall for Dawn, since they sold it to a bad new company, I don't watch Pokemon before. Wait, I do a lot... Taped episodes of Season 1 and 2 from when I was 3. And also, for the beginning, the song SUCKS, and in the way he's sitting, shouldn't Brock be falling off the tree?

Not saying he shouldn't stick with Misty...

FirePwnsRock
07-11-2007, 01:36 AM
POKESHIPPING OVER ADVANCESHIPPING!!!
You my dear sir are a very smart man. :happy:

ZERO-X
07-11-2007, 05:45 AM
Misty shared more time with Ash, so Ash and Mysty are better. But I wonder if she ever forgot about her bike, in each episode she reminded Ash about her bike.

autism
07-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Misty of course. And for the whole "When's he 15" thing, if each season represents one year... HE'S 20 years old. May and dawn are way too young for him but misty just's his right age. I forgot when but misty admits her feelings for ash in some movie or epsode.

Anyway I know the little kid mind. In one episode Daisy (cerulean gym) called Ash her boyfriend and she got so worked up nd even more unreasonable then before. But as stated in comic-books Misty has a liking for younger and more mature men. (secondary character's like joe fom the academy episode or that eevee trainer from the Eevee episode.) And about the bike Misty forgot about the whole thing when Ash beat Blaine. Only to be reminded about it by Brock's big mouth. You know hhow Misty always pulls brock's ear away when he's flirting with a girl...(ooooo)

FirePwnsRock
07-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Misty of course. And for the whole "When's he 15" thing, if each season represents one year... HE'S 20 years old. May and dawn are way too young for him but misty just's his right age. I forgot when but misty admits her feelings for ash in some movie or epsode.

Anyway I know the little kid mind. In one episode Daisy (cerulean gym) called Ash her boyfriend and she got so worked up nd even more unreasonable then before. But as stated in comic-books Misty has a liking for younger and more mature men. (secondary character's like joe fom the academy episode or that eevee trainer from the Eevee episode.) And about the bike Misty forgot about the whole thing when Ash beat Blaine. Only to be reminded about it by Brock's big mouth. You know hhow Misty always pulls brock's ear away when he's flirting with a girl...(ooooo)
Aww the good ole days with Misty pulling brocks ear.
And ya everyone is like, "ZOMG Misty is sooo much older than ash."
she's only 2 years older than he.

Shiny Loser
07-11-2007, 08:12 AM
If the girl's older than the guy, it must be weird. Especially if it's a two-year age gap. That's why I think May's better.

SunshineWingull
07-11-2007, 10:39 PM

HE CAN'T BE 20, UNLESS HE'S A MIDGET.

FirePwnsRock
07-11-2007, 10:44 PM
If the girl's older than the guy, it must be weird. Especially if it's a two-year age gap. That's why I think May's better.
two years isn't exactly that bad at all, my gf differs at different times of the year, sometimes shes 2 years older then me and then after my birthday she's 1 year older than me. And even her mom is 5 years older than her dad. :oops:
So personally it's not really even that big of a deal that the girl is older.

autism
07-13-2007, 04:52 AM
HE CAN'T BE 20, UNLESS HE'S A MIDGET.

Point taken but the viewers wouldn't care about the age. (so says the creator who was proven wrong)

But, be real guys What's-his-name knows that more than half of pokemon's viewers are young children. if he subjected the kids to lover and all that jazz the kids would probably say "EEEWWWEEEWWWew!"

Ketamine
07-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Misty, May is like too immature, and I haven't watched much Pokemon since the Johto league :P.

MagmarMan
07-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Was with Misty for so much longer (and Misty isn't 10). Ash met Misty when he was 10 but now he has to be pushing 14 (4 year long league adventures).

Nitro
07-15-2007, 02:57 AM
In the Jirachi Wish Maker Movie, Ash says he misses a girl and thinks of her every day. I'm guessing that's Misty because he's not her the most, not counting his mom, which he wouldn't speak of as a girl

Shadow Eevee
07-15-2007, 03:32 AM
Misty shared more time with Ash, so Ash and Mysty are better. But I wonder if she ever forgot about her bike, in each episode she reminded Ash about her bike.

Misty, May is like too immature, and I haven't watched much Pokemon since the Johto league :P.

Was with Misty for so much longer (and Misty isn't 10). Ash met Misty when he was 10 but now he has to be pushing 14 (4 year long league adventures).
I agree with all of the above. =\

autism
07-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Ash and misty sitting in a tree...

F-u-*-*-i-n-g! (gross I know but it's obviously misty.) Dawn is literally half Ash's age, May is 6 years younger than him. Misty is the only right choice for him. Age-wise and knowny-wise.

I second the vote POKESHIPPING OVER ADVANCESHIPPING!

Pikachu025
07-18-2007, 12:07 AM
I think Ash and Misty should SO be together! Besides, I think Misty is way cuter.

autism
07-18-2007, 12:11 AM
May's cuter but even though her name is misty it's perfectly clear that she and ash should be together. If he ever fell in May It would probably be because of her breasts.

Mr M
07-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Lol! It's pretty obvious who won this one! Lol! It's Misty! :crackup:

autism
07-18-2007, 01:37 AM
I consider closer this thread May and Dawn doesn't have a chances against Misty. But that boob comment is actually what I think of May's chances.