PDA

View Full Version : Heatran?

InfernoWingX
07-10-2007, 01:56 AM
I went to Stark Mountain, Buck took the magma stones, I used an escape rope, went back in, and Heatran was not there...What do I have to do?

Also: I'm looking for a shiny Cresselia. When you first see it, when you see the picture and it flees immediately, will that picture show if it's shiny? Or do you have to encounter it? Thanks in advance.

Haseo1988
07-10-2007, 01:58 AM
For heatran you have to go to the little town to the west and find the guy who followed you around and talk to him.

InfernoWingX
07-10-2007, 02:01 AM
For heatran you have to go to the little town to the west and find the guy who followed you around and talk to him.
Oh, thanks.

And what about the Cresselia situation?

troacctid
07-10-2007, 02:01 AM
I went to Stark Mountain, Buck took the magma stones, I used an escape rope, went back in, and Heatran was not there...What do I have to do?

Also: I'm looking for a shiny Cresselia. When you first see it, when you see the picture and it flees immediately, will that picture show if it's shiny? Or do you have to encounter it? Thanks in advance.
You have to find Buck and talk to him again first. He's in a previously empty house on Route 227 talking to Crasher Wake.

As for Cresselia, I don't think the picture will be shiny, but this is a conjecture based on testimony from people who have found shiny starters in R/S/E (you had to start the battle with poochyena before you knew whether it was shiny or not) and logic. The picture in a Pokédex is never shiny, even if you look at the alternate forms, and the purpose of that picture is to add Cresselia to your Pokédex--it isn't the actual Cresselia. Also, you see the same thing when you talk to the lady in Celestic Town to add the legendary from the cover of the other game to your Pokédex. So if the Cresselia could be shiny there, so could a Palkia or Dialga that isn't even in the game. And that doesn't make sense.

I have yet to confirm this with somebody who has actually seen a shiny Mesprit or Cresselia, but it makes perfect sense to me.

InfernoWingX
07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
You have to find Buck and talk to him again first. He's in a previously empty house on Route 227 talking to Crasher Wake.
Thank you, but do you know about Cresselia now?

Thank you, but do you know about Cresselia now?
I cannot find any house on 227 besides the old lady that heals you...

troacctid
07-10-2007, 03:26 AM
I cannot find any house on 227 besides the old lady that heals you...
Well, rest assured, it's somewhere in the Battle Zone. :tongue:

InfernoWingX
07-10-2007, 04:12 AM
Well, rest assured, it's somewhere in the Battle Zone. :tongue:
turns out it was survival area.. heheh.

Now to soft restart until shiny...

Electric27
07-10-2007, 12:49 PM
you got to talk to everyone in the survival area. I don't think it show's it as a shiny

kadeon
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM

you go to the survival area and find buck in one of the houses. talk to him then go to stark mountain. and once you see shiny cresselia its always shiny