PDA

View Full Version : what you look for in a bf/gf.

wade_v11
07-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Put advice, your opinion, go crazy with it.

lucky5511
07-10-2007, 05:30 AM
I look great looks and sexy legs along with a fun, funny, and romantic personality. Thats what I look for in a girl.

wade_v11
07-10-2007, 05:38 AM
i look for a gf who doesn't care if you like pokemon. The person's nature matters more than the looks. I like romantic fireballs of energy for a gf. Looks are a VERY nice bonus though.

lucky5511
07-10-2007, 05:51 AM
I think personality is a big part but first your going to go out with a girl by her looks not her personality. Once ya'll start seeing each other a lil while then the personality part will come in that will decide whether yall are 4 real or not.

wade_v11
07-10-2007, 06:04 AM
thats exactly right. well put.

earth_type_rule
07-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Why am I posting here? Oh, yeah. Has a very good reason xD

What I'm looking for in a girl... Not being a golddigger. All the bad characterizers in a woman like that needs to get banned. Though, I am kinda picky on my choices, and it could be too much to put in this post :P

BladeTest
07-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Why am I posting here? Oh, yeah. Has a very good reason xD

What I'm looking for in a girl... Not being a golddigger. All the bad characterizers in a woman like that needs to get banned. Though, I am kinda picky on my choices, and it could be too much to put in this post :PSame here. As long as we have the same intrest, you're not ghetto fabulous, and you don't have issues, I probably like you. As long you're girl as well.

~BT~

Deathspector
07-10-2007, 05:23 PM
I think personality is a big part but first your going to go out with a girl by her looks not her personality. Once ya'll start seeing each other a lil while then the personality part will come in that will decide whether yall are 4 real or not.

Actually, I have to disagree there...

I think that if you're going into a relationship, you should go into it with someone who've known for a while, and someone you get along with. And this ususally happens when you know someone's persnality well enough. And to be honest, when it comes to looks, I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I like the person, I can't see anyone more beautiful.

I like girls who tell the truth. I know this sounds really soppy and stuff, but I'd rather have a girlfriend who I argue with, than a girlfriend who lies to me. And as long as the girl tells the truth (and doesn't go for a guy just because he's rish or any of that crap) then I'm pretty sure I'll get along fine.

Deathspector

Exon Auxus
07-10-2007, 06:01 PM
It's be nice to have a girlfriend who's relatively good looking(So we can match when we go out :oops:) and has a great attitude. One that likes to talk, and has a great view of life. One that enjoys my company.

Shozuka
07-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Beauty, Brains, and a good personality.

lucky5511
07-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Beauty, Brains, and a good personality.

Sorry but girls ain't got brains lol. No I'm just kidding I'm not saying girls are dumb because there not MOST girls aren't street smart they might be book smart but they aren't street smart. There is a few who are both street and book smart but thats all I was saying.

Shozuka
07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Girls are smart. And it is rare to find a girl like that, but it's worth the looking.

lucky5511
07-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Girls are smart. And it is rare to find a girl like that, but it's worth the looking.

I don't really want a smart G/F because they are usualy all stuck up when there smart. Well thats how it is where I'm from.

Professor Geoffrey
07-10-2007, 06:42 PM
You know what's weird? Only guys are posting here, so there must be something wrong with this thread to the girls. O_o

Well, I've never had a girlfriend, but... I'd like one that I've known for a while (I am searching for one, 'cause I am 13, and no girlfriend, no crushes EVER, and have never loved anyone of the opposite gender that was a peer.), has a friendly, kind personality that'd like some fun once in a while... She has to have a little zest in her life, and has to LOVE to shop (I know it's hard to find a girl who doesn't like to shop, after all, my sister is a perfect example of a person who hates shopping)... And, if I do happen to like Pokemon when I'm older, she has to admit the fact that I love it... I've already met one girl with all these things, and I have a personality crush on her. I absolutely love her personality. Now, all I have to do for now is get to know her more...

But... one problem. Her friend has a crush on me, and is a fat, blonde, discusting, evil girl. I'm glad the one I'm getting to know is a brunette. After all, in a commercial I saw, a brunette woman said at least they can read a book, look sexy, and go on the Internet without looking at the dating sites. I just love it when the brunettes make fun of the blondes! No offense to the blondes reading this. I don't care about the girl's looks (OK, they have to look at least a little presentable), I care about the girl's personality, charm, and (possibly) wit. Heck, my mom and my dad were dating, and my mom makes more money than my dad does. And that's saying something!

Azumao
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm not picky. As long as the guy is hilarious, a good person, and doesn't make my eyes bleed, I'll give 'em a try. :]

:O A girl posted in the thread!

lucky5511
07-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm not picky. As long as the guy is hilarious, a good person, and doesn't make my eyes bleed, I'll give 'em a try. :]

Haha thats funny where it says as long as he dont make my eyes bleed. O goodness. Yeah funny is always a good feature thank goodness I'm funny. I make alll my friends crack up.

Professor Geoffrey
07-10-2007, 07:29 PM

:O A girl posted in the thread!

*Gasp* It's a miracle! (says sarcastically)

Haha thats funny where it says as long as he dont make my eyes bleed. O goodness. Yeah funny is always a good feature thank goodness I'm funny. I make alll my friends crack up.

I can't make very many people laugh. But the girl doesn't have to be funny in my opinion. At least have a sense of humor.

I'm hoping I can live a somewhat-normal life... So, I'm not rushing to get a girlfriend... But it might be nice.

Blue-
07-10-2007, 09:43 PM
What I look for in a man: Not much. As long as they don't harass you, and aren't jerks, they'd probably be fine. :] But, smarts, looks, and wit would always be a great plus.

What I look for in a woman: I don't look for women. They seem to find me. ;)

plusle and minun
07-11-2007, 07:51 PM
What i look for in a girl is her own personality (Not a fake one) she's loving of animals, she is very nice and smart.

Drew_pkmn
07-11-2007, 07:54 PM
wat I look like for in a g/f is anything aslong as she isn't ugly and would go out wif me :cry:

BeserkerFury
07-12-2007, 10:35 PM
I look for a girl thats nice,funny,smart,pretty,and tomboy-ish.I can't stand preppy girls,no offense to anyone.
What I look for in a woman: I don't look for women. They seem to find me. ;)
This disturbs me....

Charbok
07-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I generally try to look for a human.

slashy
07-12-2007, 11:07 PM
In a girl, i look for hight (my height, i tired of going out on dates with girls a foot shorter then me) blonde hair, blue eyes, not aggresive (i hate aggresive people, im 6' 1 and i still find myself being bullyed around by some stupid gang members at my school (and they got guns)) and of course, a great personality

in a guy, smooth chest (dont know why) and black, smooth hair (anything but brown) my height, and of course, a great personalty.

Exon Auxus
07-12-2007, 11:36 PM
In a girl, i look for hight (my height, i tired of going out on dates with girls a foot shorter then me) blonde hair, blue eyes, not aggresive (i hate aggresive people, im 6' 1 and i still find myself being bullyed around by some stupid gang members at my school (and they got guns)) and of course, a great personality

in a guy, smooth chest (dont know why) and black, smooth hair (anything but brown) my height, and of course, a great personalty.

Do you like girls and guys? People are who they are, so it's not like I'll make fun of you. I'm curious, however.

Furyflame
07-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I generally try to look for a human.
XD You're a traitor to all of your owls!

slashy
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Do you like girls and guys? People are who they are, so it's not like I'll make fun of you. I'm curious, however.

Yes, i do like both Sexes.:tongue:

Blue-
07-13-2007, 04:51 AM
I look for a girl thats nice,funny,smart,pretty,and tomboy-ish.I can't stand preppy girls,no offense to anyone.

This disturbs me....
Yes, I seem to have that effect on people. :P

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-13-2007, 06:39 AM
Ummm...

Let me think... Uh, Rupert Grint?:redface:

Okay, someone that i'll actually meet in my lifetime.:disapp:

:boohoo:

:confused:okay. Hmmm...:think:

Uh, someone who likes Zim (WOW...you didn't see that coming did you.)... and pokemon, or who doesn't mind it, Whos Funny, likes drawing or art of some sort, with a personality that does well with me... and they can't be entirely stupid. (my cousins ex... dun get me started.) As well isn't like GET OFF THE COMP STOP BEING A COUCH POTATO or YOU NEED TO GET SOME SUN... YOU LOOK LIKE A POWDERED DONUT!... and who doesn't mind if i can't dance. :snooty::dance::signrar:

Jack of Clovers
07-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Let's see... I don't look for anything specific. Just someone that enjoys my company and I enjoy theirs as well.

~Jack~

earth_type_rule
07-13-2007, 07:56 AM
Sorry but girls ain't got brains lol. No I'm just kidding I'm not saying girls are dumb because there not MOST girls aren't street smart they might be book smart but they aren't street smart. There is a few who are both street and book smart but thats all I was saying.

Some girls are too stupid to take a ****, but that doesn't count that girls are not smart. Think of it, gangsters who live in gangs and hooligans are dumbasses, because they can't think.

Though, some blonde girls would be nice :cool:

magicarp009
07-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I like a girl who is smart (they don't have to be a genius, just not someone who doesn't care about education), and nice. Looks don't really matter. I guess it'd be good if she didn't mind me being a pokemon fan.:oops:

The_Seventieth_Evil
07-14-2007, 05:33 AM
Though single, I think that if anything happens to me it SHOULD be HER fault.
for example...

I magically am no longer single...HER fault. She asked me out. (I am shy/in my room)
In a theater with a female... HER fault SHE invited me.

I think that girls should stop talkin about boys and just talk to boys. I was (still am) considered a loser in/out of school (not bullied, just ignored by others).

Dr Scott
07-15-2007, 12:22 AM
Well, first off she has to be single. That's a big one.

Second off, she has to be around my age. Not much into five year olds, sorry Michael Jackson.

OH! And a real girl! None of those "I'm actually a guy" stuff.

Hmmmmm ... Other then that ...

Well, honestly, it's not about what you look for, it's about liking the person. For instance, in HS I thought I went after the petite *meaning short, skinny ish girls. No, see 2, not little girls* type. ANd she was reallly sensetive ish. Then that ended, and now I'm interested in someone that's totally different, but I like her as much if not more.

Just saying that it's not about what they do, but who they are ;P.

FireflyK
07-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Eh, I've always known what I wanted. xD What can I say... I'm very opinionated.

I've never seen the point of trying to change someone, so the only real thing I'm firm about in anyone I'm interested in is that they're a nice guy. xD Protector-ish people are awesome, too... I don't really need to be looked after all the time, but it is nice to know that someone cares enough to be willing to help when you want it. Or if you fix a problem yourself, to be there to cheer you up afterwards. ^_^

I wanted someone who's somewhat romantic, because I know I tend to be more realistic. And someone who can calm people down emotionally, because I'd fight for a friend if they were in physical trouble or legal trouble, but I have trouble comforting people emotionally.
It'd be nice if the guy was more trusting and kind, too, because I know some street smarts, but that makes it harder for me to meet someone for the first time without keeping an eye on them to see if they're lying/have another motive. Here, that can be good in not getting caught up in gang problems... Generally, it isn't such a good thing, since it can separate you from people.
Contrasts make life more fun, and I think they make people work together better, if you can each provide different things for each other.

Finally... Someone single. xD Being the 'other woman' would suck, and if they'd cheat with you, they'd cheat on you. So I see no point in going after someone taken, or a bad boy who plays the field. They'd make a cool friend, but not a good relationship.

Being funny is an awesome bonus- the person I like now is nice, smart, AND also funny. ^_^ What more could a girl want?

Eveelover12
07-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Everything that my Boyfriend already is. Slashy is perfect

slashy
07-15-2007, 01:58 AM
:biggrin:Thankyou, you are awsome to.:wink2:

Matt
07-15-2007, 02:43 AM
:biggrin:Thankyou, you are awsome to.:wink2:
Aww internet love.

I like my girl just how she is. She's kind and personable, but not obnoxiously outgoing, kind of shy. She's also very cute and has a good personality, and I can't stop smiling when I talk to her. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. She's perfect.

Shadow Eevee
07-15-2007, 02:49 AM
For me, it's very specific.
Hair color: Brunette or Blonde.
Eye Color: I don't care.
Mood: Kind of girly, yet tomboyish.
Height: Shorter or the same height as me.
I just described my best friend.:eek:

lugia_ho-oh
07-15-2007, 03:05 AM
Well most of all they'd have to be a guy. XP
Just someone with a good personality, really. Looks mean absolutely nothing to me, although I do say I love guys with cool hair. XD
But mostly if they can be themselves, for I am surrounded by guys who are too buisy trying to look cool to where they're hell to be around. Even then...I have to like them too....and there's, like, no guys I like...DX

Dark destroyer
07-20-2007, 05:32 PM
:cool:smart,cute,and nice

Stardy
07-20-2007, 08:48 PM
A girl who is kind, smart and (I dont mind about this one) Cute.

I dont mind though, I will never know.

HorrorScope
07-20-2007, 08:56 PM
A girl who is Cute/Pretty, Cares, Kind, Not too thick :wink: and has a great sense of humour.

Scorch Ry
07-20-2007, 11:26 PM
A girl who is Cute/Pretty, Cares, Kind, Not too thick :wink: and has a great sense of humour.
xD
Not too thick. Reminds me of what my fake bro says.
xD
Well I'm currently with a girl.
And I look for just a few things.
A young lady with a head on her shoulders.
Intelligent, cute/pretty, intoxicating eyes.
And has a sense of humor.

Phantom Kat
07-21-2007, 12:22 AM
Single = most important thing :P

I like a guy who cares about his education. Not a braniac but now a drop out either. That he cares about how he looks in public, not vain but not someone who puts on whatever they find on their bedroom floor :/.

Looks? Don't really care although I always found long hair on the right guys cute.

Humor is very important. I don't like people who can't joke around once in a while. As people who talk to me in real life and through PMs know that conversations can become VERY random when I'm around. Height, doesn't matter (mainly because everybody is taller than me).

I want a BF that doesn't get jealous with every guy I talk to since I don't care what girls he talk to. When I do have a BF, I'll make him know that trust is the most important thing I care in a relationship and that I am always available to talk to.

Lugia_Lover9
07-21-2007, 01:31 AM
~~~

I normally like guys who are scrawny and thin, because muscular guys
just creep me out O.o I also seem to be a sucker for black hair >w<
A boyfriend of mine would half to have strongly similar beliefs (and no,
Im not Christian :P) He would have to be caring and understanding,
not afraid to show his feelings or wear pink. But still not totally spilling
every emotion out whenever a fleck of dust falls on a squirrel. And
though if he wouldnt be afraid to cry, he would still protect me in anything.
He would have to be funny and have a good sense of humor. A boyfriend
of mine would never be a boytoy. It would make me feel to controlling, and
bad about myself. However, gift-giving is still appreciated though it would
be nice if a boyfriend could just be happy watching a simple movie at one
of our houses with me. And I wouldnt be able to stand a complete jock XP

^Heh, maybe this is why I dont HAVE a boyfriend yet XD^
Well actually its because nobody likes me that way... ;_;

~~~

Shozuka
07-28-2007, 01:26 AM
~~~

~~~

Actually, that completely describes me. :eek:

Drew_pkmn
07-28-2007, 01:38 AM
wat I look like for in a g/f is anything aslong as she isn't ugly and would go out wif me :cry:

I would like to update this.

I look for a girl who is her self and able to admit that. Someone who loves me for who I am . And One who spends time with you and dosn't make excuses. So if there are any ladies add my msn.

-serenade-
07-28-2007, 02:03 AM
a boyfriend should be honest, and funny....cute, obviously.....and I like red hair. ^^

Lugia_Lover9
07-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Actually, that completely describes me. :eek:

~~~

OMG, that is completely creepy.... O_o

~~~

Gear
07-28-2007, 02:37 AM
Or it could be that Peekaboo Pikachu has just discovered hormones and is looking desperately on the internet to get to know a girl.

What he doesn't know is that girls don't exist on the internet >_>

"Lol wut? Girls get on the internet" Oh really? Just check what it stands for.

Guys
In
Real
Life

Edit: I don't know what I want in a girl. It seems to me that every year of school I get interested in a different type of girl. (lol last year in the beginning of school I was completely infatuated with this one punk rocker looking girl xD)

Lugia_Lover9
07-28-2007, 02:47 AM
Or it could be that Peekaboo Pikachu has just discovered hormones and is looking desperately on the internet to get to know a girl.

Guys
In
Real
Life

~~~

Is it possible youre suggesting Im really a guy....? O.o

~~~

Gear
07-28-2007, 02:49 AM
Yes, yes I am. Girls do not exist on mai internet >_> You have problem?

Edit: It seems I killed another topic xD

Furyflame
07-28-2007, 03:51 AM

Guys
In
Real
Life

Edit: I don't know what I want in a girl. It seems to me that every year of school I get interested in a different type of girl. (lol last year in the beginning of school I was completely infatuated with this one punk rocker looking girl xD)
ROFL. I couldn't stop laughing at that.

Lugia_Lover9
07-28-2007, 04:21 AM
Yes, yes I am. Girls do not exist on mai internet >_> You have problem?

Edit: It seems I killed another topic xD

~~~

;-;

I now officially hate you.... ><

~~~

Mr M
07-28-2007, 04:36 AM
~~~

~~~

Now what's weird is..
that this also sounds like me...I'm not joking either.
Now don't get me wrong..I ain't that desperate! Lol!
But if you've seen my pic..nothing comes close to it.
In terms of her description of a guy. ^^

Anyway..What I'm looking for in a girl would be someone
whose kind, and smart. ^^

The Jr Trainer
07-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Now what's weird is..
that this also sounds like me...I'm not joking either.
Now don't get me wrong..I ain't that desperate! Lol!
But if you've seen my pic..nothing comes close to it.

It sounds like me to but Im not skin and skrawney, I am nor musclar either[although my freinds and parents say I am 0.o].

This is what I look for in a girl[almost typed guy :eek:]

I look for someone sweet, nice, forgiving with a good aditiude, and not a complete control freak[happened >.<]. But also no afraid to say there to feelings to me, and speak the truth. I hate when they are all like your so nice and cute then hate me the next day[>.>]

Gear
07-28-2007, 04:55 AM
~~~

;-;

I now officially hate you.... ><

~~~

Aww how cute? Yet another random person on yet another random person hates me :susp:

Do not worry you are not alone! I have at least five enemies on almost every forum I join. You, your just the first here. Ciao~

zizix
07-29-2007, 02:12 PM
A girl who doesn't care of what's on the outside, or what they have. Someone who like's to have fun and go places. A girl who's is hot(What boy doesn't want that)smart, and funny.

P.S. I have a girl that I like that is like that, execpt for what they look like. She is H-O-T.

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 04:22 AM
I look for these in girls

Easy and fun to talk to/be around
Not judgemental of you
about my height(not too important though)
Somewhat romantic
Isn't afraid to play sports(damn valley girls lol)

Thats just top of my head, theres more but I dont realize it all untill I'm free and dont like anyone

thats about it, and if they are really pretty, its a very nice bonus

Linoone
07-30-2007, 04:29 AM
~~~

~~~

Lol that is me too but except I don't have black hair!

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:22 AM
i look for a sweet, caring personality, someone who will stick close to me and not cheat and someone who's sexy and handsome, and perfect for me..... *sigh* but that will probably never happen.......(sry i am just really negative about my relationships...... and ive also never had a boyfriend before and it kills me because all of my friends have.......)(the only thing that happened directly relating to me is when this guy followed me all over wal-mart.....it just so happened that he was right behind us (me and my grandmother) at checkout, and i looked at him, and he gave me this perverted look.......i thought to myself, i've gotta get out of here now so once my grandma paid for everything, i put all the bags into the basket and pushed it out of the store.... i knew i was safe then (or so i thought), cuz he couldnt track me- he had to pay 4 his items first. so, i put everything in the trunk and got into the car. as soon as we pulled out of wal mart that same guy had mysteriously appeared in the car on the side of us.... i was freaking out..... once he drove up ahead of us, i made sure i watched the car turn out of sight and never be seen again....)

lol why did i even write all this????? i feel like a train wreck....... :sad:

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:25 AM
i look for a sweet, caring personality, someone who will stick close to me and not cheat and someone who's sexy and handsome, and perfect for me..... *sigh* but that will probably never happen.......(sry i am just really negative about my relationships...... and ive also never had a boyfriend before and it kills me because all of my friends have.......)(the only thing that happened directly relating to me is when this guy followed me all over wal-mart.....it just so happened that he was right behind us (me and my grandmother) at checkout, and i looked at him, and he gave me this perverted look.......i thought to myself, i've gotta get out of here now so once my grandma paid for everything, i put all the bags into the basket and pushed it out of the store.... i knew i was safe then (or so i thought), cuz he couldnt track me- he had to pay 4 his items first. so, i put everything in the trunk and got into the car. as soon as we pulled out of wal mart that same guy had mysteriously appeared in the car on the side of us.... i was freaking out..... once he drove up ahead of us, i made sure i watched the car turn out of sight and never be seen again....)

lol why did i even write all this????? i feel like a train wreck....... :sad:

sounds like you need someone to comfort you

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:35 AM
sounds like you need someone to comfort you

yes...... ur right.......... ive always needed someone to be there for me but no one has come

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:37 AM
yes...... ur right.......... ive always needed someone to be there for me but no one has come

All my friends are lucky 'cause I'm there for all of em. Its like im immune to sad when with people, so i can comfort people very well

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 06:39 AM
All my friends are lucky 'cause I'm there for all of em. Its like im immune to sad when with people, so i can comfort people very well
I'm not ammune to sad, that is why I am helpful and I have been thourgh many different experices.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:39 AM

you can? really? u sound awesome.......

I'm not ammune to sad, that is why I am helpful and I have been thourgh many different experices.

u sound awesome, too......both of you

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:40 AM
you can? really? u sound awesome.......

I've been told that before. I'm like a rock(emotionally)

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:46 AM
I've been told that before. I'm like a rock(emotionally)

emotionally, im usually a sponge...... i soak everything into my heart to understand it better....... also, the one thing that makes me the happiest is seeing other people happy, but i can easily be negative about myself sometimes.... i usually focus on other people and not myself

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:47 AM
emotionally, im usually a sponge...... i soak everything into my heart to understand it better....... also, the one thing that makes me the happiest is seeing other people happy, so i can easily be negative about myself sometimes.... i usually focus on other people and not myself

Same, by keeping the spotlight off me, Its much easier to hide anything. I'm just weird in that I dont really want people to know what I'm really thinking 'cause then they just keep asking about it.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:51 AM
Same, by keeping the spotlight off me, Its much easier to hide anything. I'm just weird in that I dont really want people to know what I'm really thinking 'cause then they just keep asking about it.

thats wierd- im just the opposite of that...... one of my friends treasures me for not bugging her when she doesnt want to tell me something....all of her other friends would just ask her over and over why she wont tell them......i just dont ask her, because i figure that it just doesnt concern me, but she ends up telling me anyway just because i wont bug her about it.........

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:55 AM
thats wierd- im just the opposite of that...... one of my friends treasures me for not bugging her when she doesnt want to tell me something....all of her other friends would just ask her over and over why she wont tell them......i just dont ask her, because i figure that it just doesnt concern me, but she ends up telling me anyway just because i wont bug her about it.........
I must not have said what I meant clearly. Thats the way I am, they tell me just about everything because I dont bug them. But they dont bug me either cause I make it look like nothing is ever wrong. 3 months of that becomes very hard.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 06:56 AM
I must not have said what I meant clearly. Thats the way I am, they tell me just about everything because I dont bug them. But they dont bug me either cause I make it look like nothing is ever wrong. 3 months of that becomes very hard.

ive done that for 6 years of my life

nobody else on this forum knows this but.... i used to be on ADHD medication, and very high doses at a young age btw, that i've stopped 2 years ago but the impact that it had on me can never be healed. im not myself anymore- i used to be really funny, but now i can barely crack a joke. i used to not be shy- now when i'm in front of a lot of people i'm a nervous wreck. i personally wish that pills never existed because if that were true, i would be who i was supposed to be from birth.

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 06:57 AM

Wow, thats amazing. how old are you?

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:01 AM
You guyz just descried me, creepy.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Wow, thats amazing. how old are you?

i am 13. i will be 14 Aug. 31st. i am really young for my class,(going 2 9th grade this year) but yet i took the ACT when i was in 7th grade(i think) and got a 21 on it. and read my edit

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:06 AM
i am 13. and read my edit

I'm 14. That is a very eloquently put thing sapphire. Thats really sad to hear/read. I really dont know what to say, I'm just completely at a loss for words

I'm goin to 9th also, only I'm one of the oldest in the class

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm 14. That is a very eloquently put thing sapphire. Thats really sad to hear/read. I really dont know what to say, I'm just completely at a loss for words

I'm goin to 9th also, only I'm one of the oldest in the class

yes, most of my life has been taken away from me, but i use what life i have left in me to help other people....

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:09 AM

nobody else on this forum knows this but.... i used to be on ADHD medication, and very high doses at a young age btw, that i've stopped 2 years ago but the impact that it had on me can never be healed. im not myself anymore- i used to be really funny, but now i can barely crack a joke. i used to not be shy- now when i'm in front of a lot of people i'm a nervous wreck. i personally wish that pills never existed because if that were true, i would be who i was supposed to be from birth.

That sucks 100%, I feel for you :'(

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:11 AM
yes, most of my life has been taken away from me, but i use what life i have left in me to help other people....

I dont think I've ever heard anything that sad before. Hearing that just makes me think how lucky I really am to not have to had to deal with that.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:11 AM
thanks, both of you, for hearing me out......... i havent told many people about that....... ^_^

I dont think I've ever heard anything that sad before. Hearing that just makes me think how lucky I really am to not have to had to deal with that.

yes, you are very blessed. however, i would be lying if i said i didnt have a good life. my mother is very generous to me. she gets what i ask her for, and she has even set up a bank account for my college years. my grandmother is the true definition of tough love- she can raise hell at times but later on she explains to me why she did that and that she loves me. i have great friends that i love to talk to, to make them happier at all costs. i own many things that other people do not. we are all blessed in some way or another....

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:13 AM
thanks, both of you, for hearing me out......... i havent told many people about that....... ^_^

NEW FREIND, w00t. YAY. sorry for spam...

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:14 AM

Anything to make someone feel better. We are all blessed in different ways, you're correct. Its just a shame to know that something has changed someone so drastically from what they once were.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:25 AM
NEW FREIND, w00t. YAY. sorry for spam...

lol u only have to worry about the people who enforce that. and also, u are only expressing how you feel. no harm there

Anything to make someone feel better. We are all blessed in different ways, you're correct. Its just a shame to know that something has changed someone so drastically from what they once were.

thanx ^_^
yes......i have to deal with it every day....... i can say that im making progress though. i can be funny more often, but never around real people. (check the other:trivia/games threads- im probably the last person that posted in a lot of them).... im slowly overcoming my shyness, but it wont break anytime soon. the only time that i'm not shy is if i'm alone with someone else and we dont know each other- then i might say hello, but other than that im as silent as a rock.

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:29 AM
lol u only have to worry about the people who enforce that. and also, u are only expressing how you feel. no harm there

thanx ^_^
yes......i have to deal with it every day....... i can say that im making progress though. i can be funny more often, but never around real people. (check the other:trivia/games threads- im probably the last person that posted in a lot of them).... im slowly overcoming my shyness, but it wont break anytime soon. the only time that i'm not shy is if i'm alone with someone else and we dont know each other- then i might say hello, but other than that im as silent as a rock.

I used to be shy as all get out, but I've worked through that mostly, I'm still kind of quiet unless I know the people great, but its still a major improvement over where I used to be. I'm pretty funny around real people(physical humor included) too just because of my best friend, he's like the class clown(but hes not) and that has rubbed off on me. So just keep working on pulling through and maybe you'll fully overcome what happened

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:32 AM
I used to be shy as all get out, but I've worked through that mostly, I'm still kind of quiet unless I know the people great, but its still a major improvement over where I used to be. I'm pretty funny around real people(physical humor included) too just because of my best friend, he's like the class clown(but hes not) and that has rubbed off on me. So just keep working on pulling through and maybe you'll fully overcome what happened

I am the same only talkitive around my freinds and family, and quiet anywhere else.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:33 AM

thanks a lot for encouragement......... really, thanks......... ^_^
i will try my best.
btw thats also true for one of my friends.......if i hadnt met her i wouldnt have gotten this far

I am the same only talkitive around my freinds and family, and quiet anywhere else.

you too? then that seems to be something we all have in common ^_^

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:36 AM
Just recently I was at my friends birthday party, and theres like 70 people so shes busy running around everywhere. (next part: around a fire)So normally I would go sit alone, but I saw this really hot girl on the tailgate to a truck backed up to the fire, so then I'm basically beating myself up to sit there instead of alone, so i do and it turns out great(no jr, it wasnt my ex) so now we are pretty good friends and all.

Basically, what im saying is, fight shyness. It works

And for anybody making the bonfire/sittin in the back of a truck connection to redneck, no, im not a redneck(though by some peoples standards i am)

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Just recently I was at my friends birthday party, and theres like 70 people so shes busy running around everywhere. (next part: around a fire)So normally I would go sit alone, but I saw this really hot girl on the tailgate to a truck backed up to the fire, so then I'm basically beating myself up to sit there instead of alone, so i do and it turns out great(no jr, it wasnt my ex) so now we are pretty good friends and all.

ok, i will try. ive been making progress slowly, so i will keep on going and never give up.

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:42 AM

And for anybody making the bonfire/sittin in the back of a truck connection to redneck, no, im not a redneck(though by some peoples standards i am)

Then makeout with her xD

MustangGT
07-30-2007, 07:43 AM
ok, i will try. ive been making progress slowly, so i will keep on going and never give up.

Thats definately the way to go about it! Well I'm going to bed now, its like 3:45 AM right now and I have a combine for football later today, so if you ever want to chat, just PM or IM me. ttyl

Jr. You cant just walk up to a random girl and make out with her.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Thats definately the way to go about it! Well I'm going to bed now, its like 3:45 AM right now and I have a combine for football later today, so if you ever want to chat, just PM or IM me. ttyl

k bye! thanks a lot. ^_^

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 07:46 AM

Same here except I will be on longer.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 07:56 AM
Same here except I will be on longer.

actually its not that late here......*lies* lol i just meant it's not 3:45 here, it's 2:45 (or was when he posted that)

i consider myself nocturnal....... im not a morning person but i get energized at night........

The Jr Trainer
07-30-2007, 08:05 AM

Jr. You cant just walk up to a random girl and make out with her.
Well I almost got payed to do it...
actually its not that late here......*lies* lol i just meant it's not 3:45 here, it's 2:45 (or was when he posted that)

i consider myself nocturnal....... im not a morning person but i get energized at night........
I'm the oppisite, I could fall asleep when I was typing.

Sapphire Dragon
07-30-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm the oppisite, I could fall asleep when I was typing.

guess youre the morning type then. btw check out my post in stupidest things u said to ppl- i just put it there!!! ill be waiting

Exon Auxus
07-30-2007, 01:42 PM
What do I look for in a Girlfriend?

Hmm...they must be half-beautiful, fun to hang around with, not out in the streets late, half-smart, and they must attend Pe2k under the username Blue Dragon Mew.

CrimsonThunder
07-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Boyfriend:

- Playful
- Don't care if hes out or in the closet
- Likes Heavy Metal
- Liking wrestling is a plus too.

Girlfriend:

- Social
- Funny
- Serious
- Not a "dumb blonde"
- Open minded

If anyone notices I didn't put anything about appearance there for a reason.

Mariruri
07-30-2007, 06:47 PM
My lover is perfect. Even though we always fight. D:

MagmarMan
07-30-2007, 06:51 PM
For my girlfriend, I look for personality. She has to be nice, intelligent, interesting, and mature. Looks come into play a little but personality is much more important.

Pooka
07-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Obviously it does help if they're easy on the eyes but I don't want to make myself look shallow so I'll just say they should be fun, have enough intelligence to at least hold a normal conversation, kind, loyal, outgoing and sporty, I think that's about it.

Ironshell Blastoise
07-31-2007, 06:14 PM
I won't lie, my initial attraction towards women occurs on their physical beauty. Do I always go after every pretty girl I see? No. Because after that initial "I wanna be on you" feeling, I start investigating personality.

I prefer brunettes, but that isn't to say I don't dabble into blonds, or the occasional red-head. Any woman I'm involved with must have a sense of humor; it is a must. I love sarcasm as well, but that goes hand-in-hand with humor.

Due to the uh... complications that come with being romantically involved with me, the girl I'm with must be very understanding. Narrow-minded women have no place for me. My girlfriend last year left me because she just couldn't deal with me being bipolar.

I like frisky women. Flirtaciousness is always a big plus. Any woman who is aggressive and goes for what she wants, well, can have her way with me, tee hee. Oh, and to tie in with the friskiness, she has to be comfortable with her body. I hate women who always "need makeup" or "are too fat" or whatnot. Blagh, it isn't my job to reassure her every 5 minutes, so I refuse to do it.

I like a woman who enjoys doing things. Going to the beach, going to parties, having a picnic, getting coffee and reading books at Books-A-Million. I'm a very spontaneous man, and I need a woman who can at least keep up with me, though I do really enjoy women who keep me guessing.

And finally, intelligence. I have a genius IQ, and I don't really care if I sound conceited when I say this, but I'm not going to dumb myself down and date a girl I can't hold an intelligent conversation with. I love philosophical discussions that last for hours, talking about subjects like the extent of human potential, religion, the universe, government, love, and a whole slew of other things. I love talking, I love learning, and I need a woman who can and will learn with me.

This all being said, I've been single since February 9th. I've enjoyed my time dating a handful of women since then...

http://a428.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/122/m_b471667d706716a12d49b95fb5f4f07b.jpg
My first kiss with a girl with a lipring (I used to have one myself)
http://a869.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/107/l_08f0ab2d674ca72af7e50afbfafa6854.jpg
Cake in the face and hump on the bump.
http://a71.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/m_cc20c0ebbfe007d26b8410db2b36c256.jpg
I'm her Bam-Bam and she's my Pebbles.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8362/img0087so8.jpg
Yes, she has dreads.

Phosphor
07-31-2007, 06:28 PM
in a guy i expect him to have same intrests in me! i.e must like rugby league!
he must be sweet and have a funny/sarcastic attitude!

but my friends think i fancy people who love themselves too much! so yeah

Comexback
08-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Thirteen-year-old girl with many crushes and no boyfriends...officially.

I'm looking for a funny guy. I'm always looking for a funny guy. I don't care if they're extremely handsome or not as long as they care enough to know that I exist. I'd like them to have the same interests as me and actually be interested in my interests... xD They've gotta be my friend first; I believe in that much.

Kinda like this other band/German student who I suppose is friends with me enough to whack me in the back of the head with a notebook, then start tickling me with it. ^^;;

*cuts self off before I can begin to rant*

celebihunter
08-05-2007, 05:30 AM
I look for intelligence,loyalty,and most important...A sense of humor.I am the class clown at my schools,so I obviously like people who can be as funny as me,and can make me laugh.I will not lie and say that I don't also looks aren't important,and to quote Pooka,"It helps if they are easy on the eyes."

Exon Auxus
08-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Mmm idk...I just like...girly girls y'know? There's really no way to say it...I mean, I like girls who shop, get their nails done and stuff.

Elitefrenzy
08-16-2007, 05:57 AM
A girl who will like me no matter what, with great personality, looks, willing to play video pames, and make music with me. Fortunately, I've found her ^_^

Light Manaphy
08-16-2007, 05:58 AM
I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I intend on getting one for the next 5-7 years or so.

Although in 5-7 years or so, I'll look for looks (I mostly look at their face and hair), kindness, and that they actually like me and I like them. I would want the relationship to last a long time, too.