PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi Stuff Up

PokemonBoy2106
07-10-2007, 07:03 AM
My bro got the Wi-Fi USB thing on yesterday and last night were installed it. We played it for 10 min. before we went to bed. All fine. This morning, I woke up and booted up the computer and decided to play Pearl while the Computer booted up, a message came up while I was trying to connect about no acsess point nearby. I waited till Wi-Fi loaded on my computer and connected it, still didnt work. I can still go to the basement of the PKMN Center and have the option to invite or disconnect but I cant enter the GTS, any help?

mazharrules
07-10-2007, 07:12 AM
My bro got the Wi-Fi USB thing on yesterday and last night were installed it. We played it for 10 min. before we went to bed. All fine. This morning, I woke up and booted up the computer and decided to play Pearl while the Computer booted up, a message came up while I was trying to connect about no acsess point nearby. I waited till Wi-Fi loaded on my computer and connected it, still didnt work. I can still go to the basement of the PKMN Center and have the option to invite or disconnect but I cant enter the GTS, any help?

well i have my own wi-fi problem rite now... but ill try to help

first of all rong place to post.. belongs in discucion/ help section

ok try trading with some1 if it works.. than nothing is rong with ur wi-fi coonnection

if after u do that the gts doesnt work.. maybe somethings rong with ur game.. but wat do i no

kadeon
07-10-2007, 04:16 PM
theres probably somthing wrong with your game.

Lord Celebi
07-10-2007, 04:30 PM
There's nothing wrong with his game, or everyone's games would be screwing up.

I'm guessing your connection. Is it a Ninty Wi-Fi Adapter or are you using your Hub?