PDA

View Full Version : Memory Cards for Colosseum

Psyducky
12-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Anyone know a way to copy the info from one Card to another? I tried the standard copy feature on the cards and the Colosseum info would not copy. I tried switching the cards and saving the game but that didn't work either.

I want to save the game for a friend as a gift when he finally gets the game, but I don't want to go through the entire game again...

Missingno mystery
12-24-2004, 04:46 PM
And whats wrong with him going through the game himself? It is long and hard, but thats the point. I kinda hate it when theres nothing left to do in a game.

Psyducky
12-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Nothing is wrong with him going through it himself. He plans too. I just want to give him a completed game so he can try to finish his Pokedex. I was going to trade over some Pokes that he doesn't have yet like Deoxys and Blissey.

I was also going to give hime some TM he would like to have that he already used up.

The Elite Ygseto
01-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Well thats nice of you. But the creators probally put something in there so you acctually can't do that, sorry.

???
01-15-2005, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I had this happen to me once. There is no way to copy a Colosseum file, sorry. :sad: So instead, I gave him my spare Entei. Perhaps you could do something similar... :smile:

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-21-2005, 07:37 AM
U cant copy it because the creators didnt want you to have a ton of rare pokemn. If you had 2 files you would have double the pokemon and if that happened you could have a ton of legendarys. The only other way to have a ton of these pokemon would be to cheat, but that prevents you from geting the aroura ticket and stuff. Its just so that you dont have an easy infinat amount of legendarys :wink:

Pidgeot79
01-23-2005, 04:52 AM
I understand why you can't copy it,but I can't move mine to another memory card.I have enough blocks.

???
02-07-2005, 07:35 PM
There is NO way to transfer data on Colosseum other than trading with the Gameboy. Sorry. :neutral: