PDA

View Full Version : cloned pokemon

sinnohdexdone
07-10-2007, 07:55 PM
what are the difference or the original and cloned?

kirkeastment
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
what are the difference or the original and cloned?
there is no difference, they are exactly the same right down to the last bit of coding

mazharrules
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
kirk is rigght.. but that doesn't mean you should trade them as legit pokemon... its just not fair

kirkeastment
07-10-2007, 08:42 PM
kirk is rigght.. but that doesn't mean you should trade them as legit pokemon... its just not fair
well i wouldn't call them unlegit, but i would definitely say to any cloner myself included, that

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TELL SOMEONE IF YOUR TRADING A CLONE

Poring
07-10-2007, 08:45 PM
well i wouldn't call them unlegit, but i would definitely say to any cloner myself included, that

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TELL SOMEONE IF YOUR TRADING A CLONE

Yes, that is true. You should always notify someone if you're trading a clone, especially if it's cloned by AR...

Electric27
07-10-2007, 09:09 PM
there is no difference at all

Archeopterix
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Cloning with AR is retarded, I could understand wanting to be told if the pokemon was cloned with AR, but why should you have to tell someone if the pokemon you're trading them was properly cloned? Theres no difference, its the same. And its not unfair, seeing as how everyones game is capable of performing the cloning glitch. It's the problem of those who choose not to clone their pokemon before they trade away, not the person who chooses to clone their pokemon.