or wait for other legendaries to use it on

im stuck??

kirkeastment
07-10-2007, 09:57 PM
what should i do with my master?
do i use it on dialga??

im stuck??
dialga is the weakest in-game legend in terms of level, so i'd save the MB for perhaps giratina, regigigas or heatran{all lvl.70}

Electric27
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Giratina or regigias would be better for it trust me use a timer ball on dialga

BigSauce2222
07-10-2007, 10:06 PM
i asked the same question a while ago lol i still havent used mine and i have palkia and uxie and i will probably use it on girtina or heatran

mjb4991
07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I would save it for the ocurance of a shiny pokemon. ( Expescially exploders)

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
I would save it for the ocurance of a shiny pokemon. ( Expescially exploders)

Agreed, if you see a shiny that explodes/runs way/teleports/whirlwinds/roars out of your sight, you're going to regret it. xD

I've caught every legendary in D/P except Shaymin and Phione (ARed the event items) and my Masterball is still free so it is possible to not use it (even for the runners).

ZERO-X
07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Save the MB, I caugth the other legendarys using Ultra and Timer balls, Mesprit and Cresselia can be caugth using a Wobbufet and Ultra and Timer balls.

Berserk Gene
07-10-2007, 10:20 PM
diagla is so easy to catch it's not funny. comparible to a random wild pokemon. one ultra ball right when it's hp was red did the trick. uxie and the rest were more difficult but still no biggy.

catching mewtwo in r/b/y is still the hardest.. :silenced:

kadeon
07-11-2007, 12:39 AM
do i use it on dialga??

im stuck??

dont use it unless your out of pokeballs and you see a shiny. i used mine when i ran out of balls against giratina.

charizard_awesome
07-11-2007, 01:22 AM
waste it on mesprit since he always runs away

Berserk Gene
07-11-2007, 03:08 AM
waste it on mesprit since he always runs away

no..it's easy to locate the running pokemon in d/p. i wouldn't use it on them.

evil raquaza
07-11-2007, 04:08 AM
you should clone 14 of them and use them on all legends

Lord Fedora
07-11-2007, 04:34 AM
you should clone 14 of them and use them on all legends
Exactly what I was going to say. You're name fits you well, you are evil. Almost as evil as me. You could be a threat to me. I must eliminate you! *uses disintegrater ray on you* Now, as Evil rayquaza was saying, clone at least twenty of them. Use one for each Legendary that you catch (this is not counting Manaphy or Phione) and then save the rest for any shinies, runners, and exploders you might find that you want to catch.

troacctid
07-11-2007, 05:01 AM
do i use it on dialga??

im stuck??
Use it on Cresselia. It's more difficult than Mesprit and it's annoying to find again when it runs.

evil raquaza
07-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Exactly what I was going to say. You're name fits you well, you are evil. Almost as evil as me. You could be a threat to me. I must eliminate you! *uses disintegrater ray on you* Now, as Evil rayquaza was saying, clone at least twenty of them. Use one for each Legendary that you catch (this is not counting Manaphy or Phione) and then save the rest for any shinies, runners, and exploders you might find that you want to catch.

once i can im gonna shift username to metal sonic
on topic(almost):however it can be dangerous to clone masterballs since when you battle other ppl can see what used to catch and if they see all your legends is captured by a master ball they will probarly find out that you cloned it

p.s eveeking i am more evil then you:twisted: check my account and see all my posts!