PDA

View Full Version : Lucario

ZERO-X
07-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Is Lucario even considered a legendary? He is Breedable, can be male or female and hes easy to get. So what do others think?

Lucario99
07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Is Lucario even considered a legendary? He is Breedable, can be male or female and hes easy to get. So what do others think?
Not a legendary the only Legend that can breed is manaphy and its offspring can't evolve.

Lucky Flareon
07-10-2007, 11:09 PM
No, Lucario has never been legendary.

ZERO-X
07-10-2007, 11:18 PM
I thougth he was a legendary because he has hes own movie and every legendary has its own movie.

The Jr Trainer
07-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I thougth he was a legendary because he has hes own movie and every legendary has its own movie.

So, thats just means he is very important, and why would you get it so easily and have a Pre-Evolution

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Lucario can breed for Riolus which evolve into Lucario so you can have more Lucarios.

(Same thing was discussed with Rotom.)

Lucario is not a legendary and not even uber (to my knowledge).

A legendary usually has really high base stats and even though Lucario is strong, he's not legendary strong.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-11-2007, 01:52 AM
i got all excited when i first heard of him, in pokemon mystery dungeon, thnking he was a legendary or something rare, then i come on Diamond, get him from Riolu,......and found how easy it was to train....

I got so angry.... so i went back to raining my Empoleon.....

Pffft talk about false impressions...

Electric27
07-11-2007, 12:44 PM
he is rare can breed and knows an awesome attack but he is not legendary

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-11-2007, 12:55 PM

Not every legendary. Ho-oh and Raikou don't. They have episodes. And you're kinda saying Pikachu's legendary. It appears in every movie and episode. Riolu's also gonna be a starter in PMD 2. No Lucario's not legendary, just legend material^^

stevey666
07-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Not every legendary. Ho-oh and Raikou don't. They have episodes. And you're kinda saying Pikachu's legendary. It appears in every movie and episode. Riolu's also gonna be a starter in PMD 2. No Lucario's not legendary, just legend material^^

He isn't saying Pikachu's a legendary. Legendaries means that it only appears RARELY. Pikachu's in every movie and episode so CANNOT BE CLASSIFIED AS A LEGENDARY (not saying that you call it a legendary). Lucario's only in one movie and in the movie, he is described as rare. Alot of people mistakens this.

On topic: Lucario isn't a legendary because he's stat aren't really "THAT" powerful.

slashy
07-11-2007, 03:58 PM
ive NEVER considered it legendary. but if you think as a legeondary pokemon as a pokemon with a legond, the he is. he does have the legond of being traped in a staff by sir aran, so it that aspect, he is legendary.:wink:

Galactic Spriter
07-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Lucario isn't "mewtwo legendary" but it could be legendary in another way.

troacctid
07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Lucario isn't "mewtwo legendary" but it could be legendary in another way.
Yeah? How so? What other way is there?

Maybe Rotom/Phione-style "legendary wannabe"?

pedro911
07-11-2007, 08:44 PM
NO LEGENDARYness:susp:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
07-12-2007, 02:12 AM
He isn't saying Pikachu's a legendary. Legendaries means that it only appears RARELY. Lucario's only in one movie and in the movie, he is described as rare. Alot of people mistakens this.

Ho-oh appeared quite a few times, more then any legend, and Mewtwo and Mew are in 3. And Latias was able to breed in it's movie, how else do you explain 4+ Latios and 2+ Latias, especially 2 Latios at once and 2 Latios sacrificing themselves? So you're saying their not legendary?