PDA

View Full Version : I need cloning help

J-San
07-11-2007, 01:06 AM
I can't make the cloning glitch work (GTS)

andthenwekisss
07-11-2007, 01:09 AM
I can't make the cloning glitch work (GTS)

I can clone for you but not now. I can do it later.

J-San
07-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Can I trust you?

Archeopterix
07-11-2007, 02:24 AM
Don't trust him, just look at his avatar! If you want to successfully clone, all I can say is keep trying. Another strategy is to find out the average load point, so you should first fully deposit a pokemon and see the number of rotations. Next time you deposit it, turn the game off one click before it loaded last time. This might not always work, sometime in May the loading times started changing frequently (could just be my computer). Anyways, keep trying. It has a very low success rate, and there isn't a whole lot of skill involved. But you still have to put effort into it. Best of luck.

Emeralddye58
07-11-2007, 02:28 AM
and if you need any more help just go to google and search there are alot of guides out there about cloning

andthenwekisss
07-11-2007, 02:35 AM
Don't trust him, just look at his avatar! If you want to successfully clone, all I can say is keep trying. Another strategy is to find out the average load point, so you should first fully deposit a pokemon and see the number of rotations. Next time you deposit it, turn the game off one click before it loaded last time. This might not always work, sometime in May the loading times started changing frequently (could just be my computer). Anyways, keep trying. It has a very low success rate, and there isn't a whole lot of skill involved. But you still have to put effort into it. Best of luck.

What the hell, don't trust me becuse I have a Zac Efron acatar? Your a fu cking moron

Archeopterix
07-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Woah there... no need to use foul language.

Really though. Stick to guides.