PDA

View Full Version : TeH 1337 WaR sEaSoN 3⅔ URPG!

Neo Emolga
12-27-2004, 09:12 AM
http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/ParodyURPG.jpg

JohtoTrainer is the official judge of War Season 3⅔ URPG, but I’m putting up the thread for him. First off, the whole objective of this is to get as many URPG War Battle Points as you can, because the team that has the most at the end of the week gets a spankin’ new War Point to call their own. In order to get URPG War Battle Points, you need to have a War Battle.

First, War Battles can either be on buggy old AIM chat, Ghost-town YIM chat, or be on the forum itself, but you MUST declare that the battle you’re going to take part in is a War Battle BEFORE the battle takes place. The one who wins at the end of that battle gets a URPG War Battle Point for their team. If you get one, announce it here, and copy and paste the ref’s post that went with that battle. Also be sure to say what team you’re from.

Here’s where the insanity comes in. First, you can not use any evolved Pokémon. They must be Pokémon that CAN evolve but are still in an UNEVOLVED state, such as Charmander, Pichu, Treecko, etc. Pokémon that only have one stage of evolution, such as Skarmory and Snorlax are canned and aren’t allowed. After the War Battle, you still gain money and your Pokémon still gains experience. And they can still evolve, which does take them out of the War. So now’s the time to stock up on Pokémon!***

*** This has been changed. Battles will be with any Pokemon you have, not just unevolved. Also as a reminder, please post any WAR battles in this thread along with posting the stats for reffing credit.

In all, have fun, good luck, and enjoy the War!

JohtoTrainer
12-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok, I'm here thanks Neo. lol

Jack of Clovers
12-27-2004, 08:23 PM
i moved the thread to the battles board. i think this is more appropriate.

good luck guys.

~Jack~

Tamer San
01-03-2005, 12:04 PM
tHis !Z mor3 p/\tH3t!C tHa/\/ ! tH0ught :eek:

We need battles...no battle for an entire War Week...so pathetic =\

Neo Emolga
01-03-2005, 03:35 PM
I think everyone's too scared.

There's points in them URPG hills people!

Tamer San
01-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Well, let us see if there is anyone willing to ref =P

JohtoTrainer
01-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Yes, you have heard correctly, Neo has changed the rules to the URPG part of the war. You can use any Pokemon, the rules for War Battles are.

3v3
Stadium
No Items

JohtoTrainer
01-22-2005, 05:14 PM
3v3
Stadium
no items
WAR

Tri-Blade vs. Nox

JT vs Andreas

I won kinda easily.

1 Battle Point for Tri-Blade

JohtoTrainer
01-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Tri-Blade gets the 2 War Points, with 1 Battle Point!

JT gets the Hall of Fame point.

JohtoTrainer
01-30-2005, 10:29 PM
3v3
STADIUM
No items
WAR BATTLE

JT vs. Kim
Tri-Blade vs. Trainer

JT wins.

JT and Tri-Blade get the Battle Point.

Jack of Clovers
02-07-2005, 10:43 PM
i want to remind refs that if they ref a War battle, they have to post it here too. i just saw one from KOL that was for jan 30th but wasn't posted here. it has to be posted here in order for points to be awarded correctly. :mrgreen:

~Jack~

Raddstealth316
02-08-2005, 08:58 AM
And also I take it that they don't have to be stadium rules because I see battles going on the forum so that's regular...

Phoenix004
02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
2 vs 2, GSC, no items, War Battle.
Phoenix used Umbreon and Charizard
Akdude used Espeon and Flareon.
An interesting fight. Umbreon attacked Espeon then fell to Flareon. Charizard KO'd the remaining pokemon.
Phoenix wins, gets 1000
Akdude loses, gets 500
Marth reffed.

Phoenix (me) and Tri-Blade get a point!

Jack of Clovers
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
well, that's good to see this section so active like it usually is during war. lol.

anyway, season 3 2/3 has ended so there is no need for this thread anymore. keep battling, season 4 is coming this summer (i think).

~Jack~