PDA

View Full Version : Eevee, Fullmoon Island and Giratina

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Ok i have 2 questions.

1. How do i obtain an Eevee? I hear that you get one from Bebe, and i can catch them in the pokemon mansion, in trophy garden, but they are hard to find.

2. How do i get access to Fullmoon island?

3. How do i get Giratina and Cresselia?

Furyflame
07-11-2007, 01:52 AM
Ok i have 2 questions.

1. How do i obtain an Eevee? I hear that you get one from Bebe, and i can catch them in the pokemon mansion, in trophy garden, but they are hard to find.

1.Go to the computer geek's(Forgot name) house in Hearthome after you beat the E4. She will give you an eevee.
2.You go to Full Moon Island after you catch/defeat heatran I think.
3. Go to the new cut-off at route 224.

-PK
07-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Ok i have 2 questions.

Main answer: you must have the National dex.
1. Talk to Bebe when you have the nat dex and space in your party. Check the trophy gardens owner(Mr. Backlot) and he'll say what pokemon is in the garden. Each day it changes.
2. Talk to the sailors family and then talk to him. They are in Canalave City. He'll take you there.
3. Go to Sunyshore and go west to rt. 222 then go west to the resturant place, then go north and go east on the rt. 214. keep going until you get to a lake/mountain. Enter and in every room always go to the top aka north door.
3. After you talk to Cresselia in the Fullmoon Island event folloe it on the poketch marking map, like you do Mesprit.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-11-2007, 01:55 AM
1.Go to the computer geek's(Forgot name) house in Hearthome after you beat the E4. She will give you an eevee.
2.You go to Full Moon Island after you catch/defeat heatran I think.
3. Go to the new cut-off at route 224.

i did beat the E4, and i did go to bebes house and she just kept saying ho she helped Bill make the pokemon storage system!

was i meant to get the national Dex first?

After reading pokeking1's reply, thanks for the additional info, i DO have the national Dex.... i just didn't have the room in my party!

-PK
07-11-2007, 02:16 AM
i did beat the E4, and i did go to bebes house and she just kept saying ho she helped Bill make the pokemon storage system!

was i meant to get the national Dex first?

After reading pokeking1's reply, thanks for the additional info, i DO have the national Dex.... i just didn't have the room in my party!

Your welcome. If you need more help, I will try to help.

RaltsOfTime
07-11-2007, 02:42 AM
Bebe after National Dex

Not sure on fullmoon.

Giritina is off Spring PAth and into Turnback cave. Have a half a hour slated for it.

Electric27
07-11-2007, 12:41 PM
1.breed eevee or it's evolutions
2.Go to the sailor guy's house in canaclave city after getting the national dex and he will take you there.
3.Cresselia=chase after fullmoon island. giratina=turnback cave after national dex