PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Manaphy

Abhijit x2
07-11-2007, 03:16 AM
the easiest way for you to get a manaphy is for you to get the game Called POKEMON RANGER. This game has a mission that is available for you to play after you do a few things.

(1) Beat the Pokemon Ranger game.

(2) On the ranger net screen hold the buttons R, X, and the D-PAD LEFT (if you beat the game you will know what the ranger net is).

(3) When the screen says enter password, input P8M2-9D6F-43H7 (Cap-sense is on).

(4) Then at the special missions screen you will see a mission called RESCUE THE EGG. Tap on it then do the mission and get the egg, this will not be easy and will take a lot of time and effort but it all pays off at the end.

(5) Borrow (or buy) a second Nintendo DS and the copy of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl you want the Manaphy on. The second DS should have Pokemon Ranger inserted. Go to the Ranger net with the Ranger DS and tap on CHECK THE EGG and then tap SEND MESSAGE. If your Diamond/Pearl DS is close enough to receive the message, you will get the Manaphy egg traded to you.

Addendum:
1. Turn on your other DS with the D/P cart.
2 Select the option to transfer Manaphy.
3. Do the wireless ok's and what not.
4 Go to the nearest mart with 5 pokemon or less to pick up your egg.

Lord Fedora
07-11-2007, 03:43 AM
the easiest way for you to get a manaphy is for you to get the game Called POKEMON RANGER.

That's not the easiest way. That's th only legal way. As far as any of us goody-two-shoes anti-hackers are concerned, there is no other way to get Manaphy, and if you do cheat, it's going to be considerably easier, and less costly because you have to buy neither Ranger nor a new DS, to hack Manaphy.

The Jr Trainer
07-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Yeah, all you have to do is buy an AR, or GS.

Lord Fedora
07-11-2007, 04:39 AM
Yeah, all you have to do is buy an AR, or GS.
Which is cheating, which is against the rules, which is bad. All synonyms, yes, but who cares? The point is, that's the only way to legally get a Manaphy.

Poring
07-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Pokemon Ranger is expensive for a spin-off game. I wouldn't want to spend $34.99 for a Manaphy, but I suppose it gives you a feeling of victory when your effort sort of pays off. I just got a Manaphy off the trading board, 'cause I'm too lazy to beat a game.

Lord Fedora
07-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Pokemon Ranger is expensive for a spin-off game. I wouldn't want to spend $34.99 for a Manaphy, but I suppose it gives you a feeling of victory when your effort sort of pays off. I just got a Manaphy off the trading board, 'cause I'm too lazy to beat a game.
Whcih is the only other way I recognize to get it. If it's hacked, not really my problem, I have no moral dillema. I'm not the one who hacked it.

Murkrow Mistress
07-20-2007, 03:08 AM
Fortunately for me, I have two DS systems AND Ranger. Go me.

fefe31619
08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I have 1 ds,Ranger,and Diamond.I just borrowed another DS from my friend to get the manaphy.also there are three more codes.I beleave these are the ones
europian:Mg35-Cpb8-4FW8
spanish and portugese(not exactly sure):C58f-t3WT-Vn79

elusivedragonite
08-11-2007, 05:34 PM
gee thanks thts the 900th time i tried and it WORKED!!!!thakns again!