PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable: Lucario Egg

Abhijit x2
07-11-2007, 04:18 AM
After beating the fifth gym leader, you can SURF to the city that is next to Jubilife City X3. Be sure to have an empty slot in your Pokemon party. When you arrive, go across the bridge and down to the boats to sail to Iron Mountain.

There is a guy named Riley at the mountain that wants to cross the mountain with you. Take him along and fight through the mountain until you reach Galactic Grunts 1 and 2. Riley has a L34 Lucario. The grunts have a Glameow and Goldbat. Provided you win, Riley will give you an egg that hatches into an L1 Roilu after you travel 6500 steps (or so).

You can clear the step counter application for the Poketech and use that to count your steps. Roilu is the pre-evolved form of Lucario and when it loves you in the day time it will evolve. Feed Roilu its favorite flavor (Poffin) or train it to L30. If you have the friend application, check that to see if Roilu likes you or not.

Phantom Kat
07-18-2007, 06:52 AM
You don't necessarily need to feed Riolu poffins or train him to Level 30. It is possible to have a Level 2 Lucario if you wish.

Not really a guide, more of a tip.

Flan
07-18-2007, 07:16 AM
Eh, my question is, I beat Team Galactic and everything without going to the island. I went just now, and Riley is not there. :/
Is he gone just because Team Galactic is?
I didn't even get a chance to get my Riolu egg. >.>

Berserk Gene
07-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Eh, my question is, I beat Team Galactic and everything without going to the island. I went just now, and Riley is not there. :/
Is he gone just because Team Galactic is?
I didn't even get a chance to get my Riolu egg. >.>

he should stay there until you get the egg...i came back for it after i beat the elite four..

Flan
07-18-2007, 07:39 AM
he should stay there until you get the egg...i came back for it after i beat the elite four..

Yeah, but I beat Team Galactic already, does that matter?
I went there after getting the Nat. Dex and beating the E4 and he wasn't there, and that was my first time visiting the island.

Berserk Gene
07-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Wait, you beat team galactic before ever even going on the island? Then you just may be out of luck..Riley gives you the egg for helping him drive the galactic grunts out of the mountain..

I thought you mean you didn't have the slot open in your party or something. I can get you a lucario egg if you want?

Flan
07-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Wait, you beat team galactic before ever even going on the island? Then you just may be out of luck..Riley gives you the egg for helping him drive the galactic grunts out of the mountain..

I thought you mean you didn't have the slot open in your party or something. I can get you a lucario egg if you want?

Yeah.
Sorry, no thanks, I already have a Lucario, it's just that I'm irked because I never got a Riley Lucario. XP
Plus that also means I can't use Riley at the Battle Tower, either, which sucks because he probably has the best and most Pokemon out of all the partners you can choose from.

sandy_glover
07-18-2007, 10:48 AM
why walk around to make him happy when ya can "drug the bish"

not a nazi
07-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah.
Sorry, no thanks, I already have a Lucario, it's just that I'm irked because I never got a Riley Lucario. XP
Plus that also means I can't use Riley at the Battle Tower, either, which sucks because he probably has the best and most Pokemon out of all the partners you can choose from.
Did you go to the right part of the island? after i beat the E4 and Team Galactic, i went to the island, (had never been there before either) and he's still there. (so are the Galactic Grunts, for some reason...O_o)

BladeTest
07-19-2007, 12:25 AM
I beat Team Galatic all times I needed to, even caught Dialga and I was still able to get Riolu. Flan, maybe your game is glichted.

-Ichii

Flan
07-19-2007, 04:56 AM
No, I'm serious, he's still not there. :/
I've looked every part of the island.
Not even Team Galactic is there. >.>