PDA

View Full Version : Second Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger?

ManaphyBee
07-11-2007, 05:01 AM
I decided to buy Pokemon Rescue Ranger recently. My nephew played. He transferred the Manaphy egg to Pokemon Pearl. I was thinking I'd restart the game to obtain my own Manaphy. The Rescue Ranger game is short. My nephew played a total of 15 hours to get his Manaphy. Now I probably can get him to trade his Manaphy over to my Pearl game so that I can add Manaphy to my Pokedex. Then I can probably get a wifi Manaphy trade quicker. But I wouldn't mind restarting the game to earn my own Manaphy. This may seem like a silly question. All other Pokemon games restart easily. My nephew told me to check if the network disappeared after restarting the game. When restarting the game I received the expected warning about losing saved data, but I also got the message that the network would not be lost. Does this mean that restarting and replaying the game won't get me a second Manaphy? I appreciate your time!

troacctid
07-11-2007, 05:03 AM
I decided to buy Pokemon Rescue Ranger recently. My nephew played. He transferred the Manaphy egg to Pokemon Pearl. I was thinking I'd restart the game to obtain my own Manaphy. The Rescue Ranger game is short. My nephew played a total of 15 hours to get his Manaphy. Now I probably can get him to trade his Manaphy over to my Pearl game so that I can add Manaphy to my Pokedex. Then I can probably get a wifi Manaphy trade quicker. But I wouldn't mind restarting the game to earn my own Manaphy. This may seem like a silly question. All other Pokemon games restart easily. My nephew told me to check if the network disappeared after restarting the game. When restarting the game I received the expected warning about losing saved data, but I also got the message that the network would not be lost. Does this mean that restarting and replaying the game won't get me a second Manaphy? I appreciate your time!
From what I've heard, you can only receive one Manaphy per game cart, not just per file. So you're out of luck on that one.