PDA

View Full Version : No Longer spriting:Heres some encouragment!

PaxPalkia
07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Most of the people here won't know who I am but this is the only forum I visited in PE2K, And I would like to say that the new spriters are thinking of very original and creative ideas. I myself have quit spriting. I have a job and whatnot now. However, goodluck with the spriting!

(I didn't know where I should post this honestly, so Matt or Rocket Meowth, Don't delete this)

PaxPalkia
07-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Most of the people here won't know who I am but this is the only forum I visited in PE2K, And I would like to say that the new spriters are thinking of very original and creative ideas. I myself have quit spriting. I have a job and whatnot now. However, goodluck with the spriting!

(I didn't know where I should post this honestly, so Matt or Rocket Meowth, Don't delete this)
Okay, I'm working on a simple project that will be posted later here. It is a project that means alot to me. It involves the Monkeys of Pok'emon.

icer
07-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Okay, I'm working on a simple project that will be posted later here. It is a project that means alot to me. It involves the Monkeys of Pok'emon.
lol k... sad so see ya quit lol, but i can see why =P

RawrIsMyMiddleName
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi PaxPalkia/StarStruck. Your sprites were good, sad to see you quit.

The Jr Trainer
07-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Hola PaxPalkia, I remeber you shop, sad to see you quit though, have a fun time in your job, and your starting a Project, I'll be glad to help.:happy: