PDA

View Full Version : The Handheld Fan Club

Crossfire Chaos
12-28-2004, 04:29 PM
How many of you like handhelds?
Which ones do you plan to get and which ones do you own?
What are your favorite games/features?
Got some Info on new games, systems or adaptions?

Put it all here 'cause we are the Handheld Club!

This is a club to talk about the fun systems that you can carry around and play using only batteries!

If anyone wants to they can create a banner to distribute.

Now lets begin what do you think of the new DS System, I got it for Christmas and it RULES!

EDIT: Here is a BAnner I made Anyone can use it!

http://ourworld.cs.com/SuperiorChaos/TheHandHeldClub.gif

Thanatos
12-29-2004, 01:20 AM
Well, I won't sign-up, but I will talk with you all about it.

I played the DS on christmas. It was an imported DS from america that a friend of mine had. Since I live in Australia, it isn't released until March :'(

I WANT IT!!!

Crossfire Chaos
12-30-2004, 12:13 AM
that's cool I guess.

which game did you play? and why is it bad that your friend got a imported one?

Thanatos
12-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Well, it was bad for him, since we have different plugs and such. So he had to get a USB charger

I played some GBA games, and Mario 64 DS

Pidgeot79
01-19-2005, 04:51 AM
I got the DS for Christmas.I like the touch-screen.You can do a lot more things with it,but it is hard to get used to.

bronislav84
01-19-2005, 06:40 AM
I have GBA SP, GBA, and my DS was stolen.

Yes, your eyes are not decieving you.

I was walking along and playing MMBN 4 and some African American Kid just ripped it out of my Hands in plain sight in Dayilght. I don't even know what he was doing out around 10AM on a School Day. I go to college and my Classes ended early, but I have no idea what his story is. Cutting, perhaps?

Anyway, I chased him for 2 and a half Blocks but eventually gave up. I'm not an Athlete. I even called the Cops. They filed a Report and checked out an Appartment I suspected. Then they gave me the "not enough Evidence" Speech and left me to my Anger/Grief. How can the Perp's Black Jacket and a kid who said he saw him be not enough Evidence? Question him! But no, the Cops are just Stupid.

Now here's what I'm thinking. What did he gain from this? A DS with about 4 hours charge left on it and two games that will be unplayable when the Battery dies. I bet he either threw it out later or sold it. What a waste!

All it got him was a person who wants to cut him into pieces if he shows his face in front of this "person".

So anyway, I wanna join. I'm ordering a new DS soon, and I already got another MMBN 4 copy and I'm farther than on the one that was stolen.

Note to Self for New DS: Wear Wristband all the time when outside.

Crossfire Chaos
01-19-2005, 11:30 PM
Tat's horrible! I know cops are idiots you should have found out where this Suspect lives, so that when you see him you can take it back. Seriously, I'd do this, I appear out of nowear and use ever bit of power in my body to make that kid give my DS back to me.(If I were you)

I know It might get you in trouble but hey why not? he deserves it. God, I feel like the Punisher, out to even things up.

Anyway, I never leave my house with my DS(unless I'm in a safe place. like my car) so meh...

I hope that there are better games on the DS I sure don't want it to have cruddy car games.

bronislav84
01-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Just do what I'm gonna do, wear the Wriststrap. It was that moment where I was surprised that got him the headstart. If the Wristband is on, you can't get robbed.

Now about Games. I hear talk of a "Mobile" DS version of SSB in the making, Dynasty Warriors, and some kind of Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles remake/new game.

Search around for a projected list of releases. I just forgot any more.

Crossfire Chaos
01-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Nintendo.com

Seriously it's got all the future releases there.

bronislav84
01-29-2005, 10:07 PM
I hope that there are better games on the DS I sure don't want it to have cruddy car games.

Um, I was only making suggestions for you. I don't need them myself. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

Edit: Yay! I sent away for my new DS last night. :cool:

Tamer Marco
01-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Just do what I'm gonna do, wear the Wriststrap. It was that moment where I was surprised that got him the headstart. If the Wristband is on, you can't get robbed.

Now about Games. I hear talk of a "Mobile" DS version of SSB in the making, Dynasty Warriors, and some kind of Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles remake/new game.

Search around for a projected list of releases. I just forgot any more. Exactly! If i'm going outside with it on, it can't get stolen. I have a lot of mean kids in my neighbourhood, and all they got for christmas is coal. So they want to steal my stuff!

And i'd like to sign up Chaos, if that's okay with you.

Crossfire Chaos
01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
it okay I don't think you realy need to sign up, there is no members list >_<