PDA

View Full Version : club union, please help!!

castroviz
07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Why isn't there anybody in the union room. I've been here lik 5 times for more than 20 min. each time and no one arrives. Am I doing something wrong, please help, I want to meet people over the WI but can't find anyone.

andthenwekisss
07-11-2007, 08:29 PM
the union room is only ds to ds.

JTF
07-11-2007, 08:43 PM
To batttle or trade on the wifi connection you must get a person's friend code, you must register it in your pal pad, and they must get yours. Then you have to go to the downstairs of a pokemon center and then go into the wifi connection. Once inside you will be able to invite your friend to trade or battle.

Hope this helped!:happy:

andthenwekisss
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
To batttle or trade on the wifi connection you must get a person's friend code, you must register it in your pal pad, and they must get yours. Then you have to go to the downstairs of a pokemon center and then go into the wifi connection. Once inside you will be able to invite your friend to trade or battle.

Hope this helped!:happy:

they were talking about the upstairs where you see the people srpites which is ds to ds.

castroviz
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
so there is no way you can just meet people using the wifi conection, you have to first add his or hers number?????

andthenwekisss
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
so there is no way you can just meet people using the wifi conection, you have to first add his or hers number?????

yes, sorry. :)

finallegacy
07-11-2007, 10:11 PM
you can't really expect that there would be an actual room full of people on wifi, because if it was like that, there could be hundreds of people and that would cause a lot of lag.