PDA

View Full Version : Teaching Draco Meteor help.

Kecleonfan666
07-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Two questions.

1. How do I know when a Pokemon's friendship is maxed out?
2. When friendship is maxed out, how does the Pokemon learn it?

TheEvilDookie
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Two questions.

1. theres an application in the poketch which lets you know how much they like you. i htink its #6. You point and hold your pokemon with your stylus. when friendship is maxed out, itll have 2 big hearts.

2. only dragon pokemon can learn it

Royal Celebi
07-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Two questions.

1. How do I knowwhen a Pokemon's friendship is maxed out?

1. There are a few ways of knowing:

a. Poketch Application 6: Tap on your Pokemon and see how many hearts are there. 0 is minimum and 2 large is happiest

b. Footprint: To the left of Pastoria City is a man who will check your Pokemon's footprints and tell you a story. If your Pokemon likes you, you will get a ribbon.

c. Of course, the Draco Meteor tutor herself.

2. To the left of Celestic town, there is a route. Defog the route and follow it. On your journey, you come to a high ledge type area. If you look closely, you can see a Rock Climb occasion. Climb down and then up the wall to the opposite of it and there will be a trainer. Defeat him and walk into the house. Then talk to the lady and pick your Pokemon to teach it to

-PK
07-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Two questions.

1. go to the poketch app you get from the Eterna pokecenter and hold on the pokemon and if two big hearts come from it, it is at full happiness
2. Go to the route east of Celestic and find a house with an old lady in it on top a ledge. She'll teach it to dragons w/ full happiness.

troacctid
07-12-2007, 01:56 AM
1. go to the poketch app you get from the Eterna pokecenter and hold on the pokemon and if two big hearts come from it, it is at full happiness
2. Go to the route west of Celestic and find a house with an old lady in it on top a ledge. She'll teach it to dragons w/ full happiness.
Guys. It's to the east of Celestic Town. Not the west.

-PK
07-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Guys. It's to the east of Celestic Town. Not the west.

Dude, whatever. Its a typo.

bahamutzero889
07-12-2007, 08:27 AM
I just want to know can it be tought to you more than once or is it a one shot deal?