PDA

View Full Version : Team Tri-Blade: United Special Forces

JohtoTrainer
12-28-2004, 11:16 PM
TEAM TRI-BLADE: United Special Forces

“Forged in secrecy, combined with power, each force great alone but always missing something. Together though, all three forces piece together; indestructible, indescribable, together to the end. The lamp’s light of power shadows others and instead favours them. Team Tri-blade is back; Re-amped and ready for action. Rivals and evil doers beware; the blade is hungry”

Team Tri-blade’s Background and Present Information:

Team Tri-blade first began towards the end of the first Great War between the many teams of the wider and advanced world. Many fought for their survival; others competing hard to be crowned the number one community in the land. Team Tri-blade had no idea on what they were getting into and did not end up at all posing any sort of threat to any team and they were quickly disregarded. By the time the next war swung around, Tri-Blade’s state had got worse. Other teams started to look more appealing to members. Finally the leader, myself, had enough with the pressure and left; I guess I just wasn’t ready to handle the full fledge responsibility of a team growing in number everyday and the new members who weren’t what I had expected. Various leaders then took control of Tri-Blade at various times but none stayed long. Soon Tri-Blade disbanded towards the end of the second war. No one heard any more of them, everyone forgot what was once there.
Now the third war is here, the stakes have been raised and the adrenaline flowing but there is a new threat this time. No you haven’t misheard, the leader has returned, it is only a matter of time before he will start to regain his followers, hopefully new ones included from the once before loyal ones. Team Tri-Blade has finally awoke from its slumber, psyched; this time there will be no prisoners.

Team Tri-Blade’s Mission Objectives

The old Team Tri-Blade had much lower aims than now. Our aim is now up there with the rest of the other war groups. We wish to become the number one team there is. We hope to achieve this by togetherness; for it is only if we fight as one group that we can defeat others. Teamwork is what we are all about. Is an army filled with just one man? No! In the same way Tri-Blade is more than just one person doing all the work, we are one. We do not just fight for ourselves; together we fight for those that can’t defend themselves and strike down without mercy upon those who divulge in the dark-side. Within our hearts though we have long-term aims, which can only be achieved with true commitment and strength. The legendary dog Pokémon: Entei, Suicine and Raikou are what our hearts desire for, they are what represents Tri-Blade; the powers of Fire, Water/Ice and Electricity, united as one, together elite. It is not only their elements which represents Tri-blade so well but also what they represent within themselves; Courage, Strength, Hope and Unity. The legendary birds also represent the same elements as the dogs but the dogs, unlike the birds posses the qualities what Tri-Blade are all about. Resistance is futile, no matter how hard anyone tries to defy us or stop us, it never works, we always overcome any obstacle no matter how rocky the road, high the mountain or wide the ocean, we will stop at nothing to achieve everything that has been stated. Our orb colour is purple for it is seemed to be a unity between the forces of fire, electricity and water/ice.

Joining Team Tri-Blade’s Ranks

We are looking for loyal members to join our ranks, members who will help us with our efforts and bring us to victory. So if you think that you are up to the challenge and can help us then check out the following to see if you fit our requirements:

(1)Tri-Blade is a war team and being on this team you MUST participate in the war. You can do that be contributing in the following sections:

ˇRoleplaying
ˇFan Fiction
ˇPokemon Trivia
ˇFan Art
ˇCreative Writing
ˇNetBattle.
ˇComedy
ˇDebate
ˇScavenger Hunt

Everyone has their own unique skills and therefore I am sure there is something everyone can take part in. Whatever section(s) you choose to participate in, do so with maximum effort. Effort is another key to victory. Team work and effort; both combined, we can really muster up something special.

(2)We are NOT a team of extreme strictness where everyone is afraid to say anything; we are a team of free speech. Although this, we do expect some kind of order so the team does not run into chaos. The rules are:

ˇNo usage of racial comments towards other members, not only on this team, but also to ANYONE on the board. Basically no racists allowed.
ˇNo flaming other members, try to find other methods of dealing with a tough situation.
ˇNo harassment of other members; for example continuous pestering of them by private messages or email, this is not on.
ˇNo sexual content; this is self-explanatory and besides it is a rule of the board itself so you must keep to this.
ˇNo SPAM {Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages e.g. ‘Hi everyone’ see? This is a pointless post, a post should serve some purpose e.g. ‘Hey guys I have been thinking about what we can do to ensure war victory…’ see the difference? The second one actually has a reason to post} we hope to keep this place clean which means no SPAM.

(3)Always do your best.

(4)Be aware that this shouldn’t be taken, as seriously as life and death, remember, that it is all good fun.

If you fit those listed requirements and are still interested in joining our ranks then I commend you. First though you must fill in the following application form; this is necessary to be considered in joining:

Name:
Messenger names {if any}:
What you will participate with in the war:
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}:
What Pokémon would you like to represent you?
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade {leave blank if you can’t}:

After filling this in and posting it; the authorities of Tri-blade will decide whether or not you are able to join. If we feel that you’re not suitable to join it might be for a few reasons, possibly you just don’t fit the requirements, don’t feel bad, it’s just that Tri-blade probably isn’t the team for you. If you are accepted then you are an officially a Tri-Blade member. The inner section that you chose to be in your application form is the one that you will be in your time of Tri-Blade. It is nothing really; it is just so the meaning of Tri is distinguished with three separate sections within the team. All three are though combined as one still. The benefits of this are that there will be a difference of banners between each section. For example inferno members will have one set of banners while voltage members will have another set. There is nothing really complicated with these sections it is just something different than usual team structures.

{Note: The Pokémon that you would like to represent you during Tri-Blade is not for any special purposes like the sections. This just adds some flavour to the team. Please note though you may only choose a representing Pokémon from the element of your chosen section e.g. you can’t choose Magby to be your representation if you are on Glacier or you can’t choose Dewgong to be your representation if you are on Voltage. The full list of the choice of Pokémon available from each section can be shown below:

JohtoTrainer
12-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Inferno:

Charmeleon
Vulpix
Ninetails
Growlithe
Arcanine
Ponyta
Magby
Magmar
Flareon
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Slugma
Magcargo
Torchic
Combusken
Numel
Torkoal

Voltage:

Pikachu
Magnemite
Magneton
Voltorb
Electrode
Elekid
Chinchou
Lanturn
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Electrike
Manectric
Plusle
Minun

Glacier:

Golduck
Poliwrath
Slowpoke
Slowking
Seel
Dewgong
Shellder
Cloyster
Horsea
Seedra
Kingdra
Staryu
Starmie
Smoochum
Jynx
Gyarados
Lapras
Vapoureon
Chinchou
Lanturn
Swinub
Piloswine
Delibird
Mantine
Snorunt
Glalie
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Milotic}

As you start of in Tri-Blade you will start of as the lowest of ranks, then as you progress with us; winning us war points and being active, you may be promoted to a higher rank. These are the rankings, listed from highest at the top and lowest at the bottom:

Elder
Samurai
Knight
Swordsman
Blacksmith

Say if you were at the rank of a knight and were in the section of Inferno, you would be an Inferno Knight. Or for example you were in Glacier and were of the rank of a Swordsman; you would be a Glacier Swordsman.

Each member of Tri-Blade unless they specifically indicate that they don’t want one of wish to make one themselves or get others to make them one, will have a banner made by myself. Here is the custom ones that I made:

In the small gap your representative Pokémon CAN be displayed in sprite form. Also it CAN have your name on it if you wish. This banner is ideal for those people who don’t want their signature to look too bulky and would prefer just to have a small banner in their signatures.

Or you can choose from this banner style selection:

Glacier:

Inferno:

Voltage:

Your name will be written where the ‘your name here’ is and in the empty gap, your representing Pokémon would be displayed, not a sprite picture but a proper one in the large gap.

Here is an example of what a completed banner looks like, this one is one I made from myself:

If you choose this banner style then you will get all the things that was in my banner except with your own personalised featured. For example your name will be there instead of mine, it might be a different sub-team background if you were from Voltage or Inferno instead of Glacier {like me}. Then, you would have a different Pokémon than the Slowbro on mine, which is my representing Pokémon and yours, will be put there instead. You will receive the same writing message as me. Lastly the Pokéball’s colour will differ. It is green because that is the leader’s colour {being my favourite}, the vice-leader will get a colour of their choice also. Those in the Elder position, their Pokéball will be of the colour purple, Samurai- light grey, Knight- blue, Swordsman- red, Blacksmith- black. Also your position in the group will be written under the Pokéball, like mine says leader, yours will say e.g. Blacksmith, if you are a Blacksmith in the group and e.g. Elder, if you are an Elder in the group.

Team Tri-Blade Inspiration

Don’t Underestimate The Impossible. Everything Is Possible If You Believe. You Are Never Too Young Or Too Old. Believe In Yourself, Keep Going And Don't Look Back.
BRING ON THE COMPETITION

Team Tri-Blade Member Directory

Leader in a Coma of Tri-Blade:Dapkmnguy_3000
AIM: Dapkmnguy3000, YIM: Dapkmnguy, MSN: Itsallinyourimagination@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Slowbro
Inner Section: Glacier
War Jobs: URPG, Roleplaying, Fan Fiction, Pokemon Trivia, NetBattle, Scavenger Hunt, Comedy

Temporary Leader: JohtoTrainer
AIM: JohtoTrainer2009
Representing Pokemon: Starmie
War Jobs: URPG, Comedy

2nd in Command: Tamer San 2k5
AIM: Tamer San 2k5
Representing Pokemon: N/A
Inner Section: Inferno
War Jobs: N/A

Vice President:Magare
AIM: Crotimberwolf, MSN: lycantrophy_infested@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Houndoom
War Jobs: URPG, Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

Third in Command and Secretary of State:Vellyvell
AIM: vellyvell321, vellyvell123
Representing Pokemon: Charizard
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Net Battle, Debate, URPG
HEAD OF SCAVENGER HUNT

Torchiken
AIM: TheSmack03
Representing Pokemon: Electrabuzz
Inner Section: Voltage
War Jobs: Comedy, Scavenger Hunt

Dark Raichu
AIM: DarkRaichu1472, MSN:rbrame91@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Kingler
War Jobs: Netbattle, Fan Fiction

Caligal
AIM: caligal0224, MSN:californiagirl0224@hotmail.com/californiagirl022448@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Rapidash
War Jobs: Creative Writing, Fan Fiction, Netbattle, Scavenger Hunt, URPG

Saya
Representing Pokemon: Camerupt
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

Latiasluver2004
MSN:j_nadeau11@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Jolteon
War Jobs: Roleplaying, Fan Art

Animiefan
AIM: AznLoserDude1290
Representing Pokemon: Blaziken
War Jobs: Net Battle, Debate, Scavenger Hunt

Phoenix
AIM: Michar64
Representing Pokemon: Charmander
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Pokemon Trivia
HEAD OF POKEMON TRIVIA

James
AIM: Jctwilley
Representing Pokemon: Gyarados
War Jobs: Netbattle

Kcash
AIM: LilMacDaddy110
Representing Pokemon: Arcanine
War Jobs: Fan Fiction

Bandit
Representing Pokemon: Houndour
War Jobs: Role Playing

AKsB
AIM: SweetHazilEyes77, YIM: snowdrifter07
Representing Pokemon: Pichu
War Jobs: Debate, URPG

TOTAL MEMBER COUNT: 16
================================================== ============

-----~Dapkmnguy_3000, Esteemed Commander of Team Tri-Blade~----

(Pictures of Banners are in other thread)

Kingitar
06-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Name:Kingitar
Messenger names {if any}:MSN(doesn't work)
What you will participate with in the war:Comedy and Pokemon Trivia
Which inner section will you like to be separated in?:Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Cyndaquil

Tamer San
06-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Errr, fiorst of all do not revive dead thread if you may please ^^. Secondly, this team has been...well...discharged =P it doesn't excist any more so find an alive team please ^^