PDA

View Full Version : Metroid prime 3

IBeatRyan
07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Who else is excided about the third and final installment in the metroid prime games?

Myst3rio565
07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
I AM!! (yay, first reply) Samus Aran (coolest chick ever!!) Rules. And will once again kick Space Pirate booty (no pun intended...) lol.

I think that FPS games are probably my favorite genre (besides RPG) (yay Pokemon and FF!!) And this will be BY FAR the greatest Samus Installment ever known to man kind. Wait...Final Installment?? THEY MUST BRING MORE!!!!! Pffft, nah, I'll be satisfied. Ever since the NES Metroid, Samus has lived a great life.

IBeatRyan
07-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I AM!! (yay, first reply) Samus Aran (coolest chick ever!!) Rules. And will once again kick Space Pirate booty (no pun intended...) lol.

I think that FPS games are probably my favorite genre (besides RPG) (yay Pokemon and FF!!) And this will be BY FAR the greatest Samus Installment ever known to man kind.

check out ign.com go to the wii section and watch the newest movies stright from e3

Todd6
07-16-2007, 12:09 AM
NO online man I can only play games on my wii I dont want to pay to play online for my ps2.

Raine
07-16-2007, 12:52 AM
No dialogue means no buy for me. :/

IBeatRyan
07-16-2007, 01:03 AM

I think that FPS games are probably my favorite genre (besides RPG) (yay Pokemon and FF!!) And this will be BY FAR the greatest Samus Installment ever known to man kind. Wait...Final Installment?? THEY MUST BRING MORE!!!!! Pffft, nah, I'll be satisfied. Ever since the NES Metroid, Samus has lived a great life.

Lol sorry my friend by final installment i ment final Metroid prime game

Todd6
07-16-2007, 02:22 AM
So they are not making any more MP games.

IBeatRyan
07-16-2007, 02:34 AM
So they are not making any more MP games.

No but retro said its the last in the HOME CONSOLE so we might see another on the DS....might

charmeleonblaze
07-16-2007, 03:33 PM
It's times like these I wish I had a Wii.:sad:

Ridley
07-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Looking forward to Ridley coming back.