PDA

View Full Version : Devil pokemon

ZERO-X
07-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Do you all think that GameFreak will create a devil pokemon? If they created a devil pokemon there must be a legend like this, In the process of the duplication of the Arceus egg, a fourth egg apparead, that egg was created by the evil leftovers of the original egg, once the egg hatch it was like a anti form of the creation pokemon, the anti pokemon created a pararel universe and began to spread it thru all the universe, the creation pokemon created a pokemon that could control the pararel universe, but the anti pokemon didn't resist, he created a dark pokemon to battle the other pokemon, and so it was a fierce battle, but at the end the creation pokemon used his final power to seal the anti pokemon in his own pararel universe, the pokemon the anti created was sealed in a island and the anti was sealed in his universe, the pokemon that tried to control the pararel universe manage to mantain a balance between the two universe and so called the other universe, the nigth, and so everything was peaceful and since the creation pokemon used all of his powers to stop the anti pokemon, he began to slumber in a dimension only accesible with a mistic item, and so the other pokemon began to construct the rest of the planets and everything was forgotten of the fierce battle, what they didn't expect is that the pokemon that was sealed in the island had the ability to disturb the humans from there dreams and they could never wake up, the only way to cure this was to use a mistical item that could harness the power of the nigthmares and make them peaceful dreams, years passed and the fierce battle was never to mention and the humans began to live with other legends, and so they all lived happy and never worried. What do you all think? Will GameFreak create a devil pokemon? Or not?

Linoone
07-12-2007, 06:27 PM
yeah they sorta did already and I know they will.

-PK
07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Depending on how "scary" they'll make it. Most likely not because it would scare the really little kids that watch/play pokemon.

DratiniLover
07-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Depending on how "scary" they'll make it. Most likely not because it would scare the really little kids that watch/play pokemon.

I agree with you, they would have to make the pokemon in a way that they don't look scary to little children.

Hoshika
07-12-2007, 07:53 PM
I think it's kinda-sorta something called something like Dakurai... o_o

Berserk Gene
07-12-2007, 07:57 PM
i think darkrai is the opposite of arceus.

and cresselia of course.

ZERO-X
07-12-2007, 07:59 PM
If Darkray was the devil pokemon his stats would be as higth as Arceus, and the devil pokemon must be very scary to scare the heck of every1, if he isn't scary enougth people will think that Darkray is far much scary.

MagmarMan
07-13-2007, 12:51 AM
I think that they'll avoid religious pokemon (good or bad).

Leman
07-13-2007, 12:53 AM
I think it's kinda-sorta something called something like Dakurai... o_o

Darkai isn't a devil. Its a sleep mon. A Ghost like legend. I would like a devil pokemon because it would be cool, but they'd never make it. Little kids would get scared and really religious parents wouldn't let them play it.

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Ther should be. There has got to be proof that, indeed, Pokemon can be evil on their own, despite what humans did to them. Humans and Pokemon must live in harmony. OK, the Pokemon did some bad things, so we have to blame one of our own first chance we get? Come on.

Jack of Clovers
07-13-2007, 05:16 AM
Houndoom is a devil-like Pokemon, what more do you need.

~Jack~

Tamer Jon
07-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Jack is right, but they'll most likely make a Dark type and clam it the devil, they made god a Pokemon, they have to top it somehow...

ZERO-X
07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
The dex entry says his a devil pokemon! But not history! Besides, Houndoom nor houndoor have the appareance of a devil!

Lord Celebi
07-14-2007, 04:11 AM
Either Pokemon number 666 or 616 could be a Devil Pokemon, for sure. If they won't make a devil Pokemon to enrage the soccer moms, they better at least make either of those two a dark type.

Neo Emolga
07-14-2007, 04:12 AM
Eh, I hope not. Man, we get enough Christian sites pouncing on Pokemon already. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/innocent.gif

evil raquaza
07-14-2007, 03:29 PM
nah,i think darkrais enough a devil pokemon doesnt sound good for me.
also it should be ghost not dark.that will make it easier for mewtwo
to kill it.

Poring
07-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Eh, I hope not. Man, we get enough Christian sites pouncing on Pokemon already. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/innocent.gif

Yes, that's true. "If their power doesn't come from God, it must come from Satan!" I'm Catholic, but that just sounds sort of stupid to me.

Shadow Eevee
07-14-2007, 03:46 PM
No. One word: CONTREVERSY. I mean, Houndoom and Murkrow got lawsuited just for being dark.
From Wikipedia
Some Pokémon (such as Houndoom and Murkrow) resemble witches or demons.
In fact, there's more contreversy on Pokemon religion here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Pok%C3%A9mon#Religion).