PDA

View Full Version : wii games

lilJT
07-12-2007, 08:39 PM
okay i've been severly disappointed by the 2 wii games i've got so far, pirates and pbr

does anyone have suggestions on a game i should get

TheEvilDookie
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
ive been disappointed by wii play... and im almost disappointed by pbr. i really hope that super smash bros is good :pray:

The Jr Trainer
07-12-2007, 08:44 PM
ive been disappointed by wii play... and im almost disappointed by pbr. i really hope that super smash bros is good :pray:

I agree, PBR was bad, Wii Play it was eh, and Brawl I hope will be as good or close to as good as Twilght Princess.

Hoshika
07-12-2007, 08:47 PM
okay i've been severly disappointed by the 2 wii games i've got so far, pirates and pbr

does anyone have suggestions on a game i should get

Get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. NOW.

Blue-
07-13-2007, 04:31 AM
I suggest Harry Potter: OotP. It's actually a delightfully fun game, especially with new Wii controls. =D

DialgaMaster1
07-13-2007, 04:17 PM
I suggest Twilight Princess for sure it is one of my favorite games and i also suggest Resident Evil 4 Wii edition. Or some Virtual Consle games are cool.

Todd6
07-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Zelda should hold you till mario comes out.

Raine
07-17-2007, 01:27 AM

That's not even a question. SSBB will be amazing, the only question is if they'll have online play. If not, the Wii will be buried on the market by Microsoft and even Sony now that they have a solid lineup of games that are going to be released.

But the answer the topic, the only very exciting game I've played on the Wii is Twilight Princess. I haven't played very many, but yeah... :[

pokefreak_51
07-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Nah, that wouldn't bury 'em...besides, it IS going to have online...the game they announced wouldn't have online is Metroid Prime 3:Corruption

Oh, and if you have any doubts that SSBB is gonna be the best game in a LONG time, check out the main site...they've been posting updates and spoilers to keep you in anticipation O_o

Of course Pirates isn't good...it's a movie game. Those tend to be terrible. And PBR is bad? Aw...it looks so good though!!!

Well, either way, get Twilight Princess, Red Steel, and WarioWare. And if you like racing games, Excite Truck is fun too. Heck, even Super Monkey Ball is fun! xD

Hm...I actually enjoyed Wii Play...I'm over it by now, but it'll be fun to pick it back up again in a year or two =P Besides, it's not like you payed the full game price of $50 or anything *_*

Charbok
07-17-2007, 02:45 AM
It depends on your age.
If your parents let you play "M" games, then get Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.
Good chance that it's better than Twilight Princess, but I haven't really thought it over.

Raine
07-17-2007, 06:53 PM
I personally took a preference to Twilight Princess of RE4 but both games are good buys.

IBeatRyan
07-18-2007, 12:53 PM
I personally took a preference to Twilight Princess of RE4 but both games are good buys.

i agree with him re4 was a amazing game in the re series but twilight princess is the zelda iv wanted since ocerina of time and its just awsome